Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9856 Feb 11, 2013
Got Knuckle Dragger Solitaire. Awesome! Put that on left hand and Knuckle Dragger on right hand. Sooooo over the top!:-D. Felt like I was channeling my inner Elizabeth Taylor! Wait till Valentine's dinner. And my hubby's eyes bugged at my Amethyst pop ring. Poor man will probably faint! This is wicked!!!!!

Location hidden

#9857 Feb 11, 2013
Yes!!! I got expedited shipping for .99 but when you call in an order they charge... so it cost $19.27 for shipping.

Location hidden

#9858 Feb 11, 2013
Nora,
I never have understood why they gouge call in orders for such high shipping. The $6.99 option just is not available.

Location hidden

#9859 Feb 11, 2013
Ladies, I didn't pay the extra to get it by Valentine's Day. So, I may have to wait a little for the pink pendant. Maybe I will get lucky and they will send it fast anyway :).

Bella, I bet your husband will pass out from all that bling! Be careful you don't get mugged. People may assume you're a Rockafeller LOL!

Location hidden

#9860 Feb 11, 2013
Bella, I would like to be a fly on the wall watching you and hubby when you go out for Valentine's day and his reaction to the ring, priceless :))) Better have some smelling salt nearby for him,lol! What was the item number of the big solitaire so I can dream about it later tonight?

Location hidden

#9861 Feb 11, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
It is MSF 548.:-)

Location hidden

#9862 Feb 11, 2013
My ring has already shipped. It will be here signature required on Weds. That is the day I have to take dad to the dentist. I'll tell hubby about it and have him sign.
Shoppinggal

Clio, MI

#9863 Feb 12, 2013
NORA....That ring you have coming is awesome! Congrats on that one. Glad Ktv gave you a little break on it too. Even better!

MRSPEACOCK....Thanks for the coupon. They just sent me the same one and it expires at midnight on Feb. 13.

BELLA....I'll bet those big rings are gorgeous on you. Maybe you should get your hubby a new pair of sunglasses to wear when he is out with you and your moissanite.

Location hidden

#9864 Feb 12, 2013
I had the darnest time today at KTV's website. I saw a preowned pendant I wanted, and I could get it in my cart, go through all the steps of checkout, and never get to the final "Thank you for your order." I tried for HOURS. Finally, just now I could get the order to go through.

However, I am NOT sure I will ever see the pendant as a couple times it said "Out of Stock". I guess I won't hold my breath.

The ordering system seems to be working to completion now. There are a TON of preowned. However, I am not sure that this isn't an error because some of the item numbers seem old.

Location hidden

#9865 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs.P., What pendant did you order? Can I pull it up by the item number? I would love to see it as I love pendants!

Location hidden

#9866 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs P., Which kunzite ring are you going to return?

I see that Kohl's has a coupon for 30% off and also free shipping if anyone is interested, let me know.

Location hidden

#9867 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I am interested in the Kohl's coupons. Please do email me with that.

The pendant is POP28488. I haven't gotten an email confirmation and I cannot see my order history on the website, either. I hope I get it.

As for the kunzites, I will have to take some pics to let you all see them together. I think for practical reasons I should keep the Overstock one that is less expensive.

My pink moissanite pendant shipped the slow boat way ---- UPS Mail Innovations. So, I probably won't see it until next week.

Location hidden

#9868 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs P., That is one lovely pendant, I like it better than anything else on the preowneds. Could you go to "order status" and check your order that way if you have the order ID? Maybe that will work :)) I do hope you get it as it is very nice. I have one champagne diamond pendant that I adore with the matching earrings.

I emailed you the Kohls coupons so check your email. They are good for Feb. 13-20.

Location hidden

#9869 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, That is a beautiful swirl pendant!

Location hidden

#9870 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I have a similar problem one night when using Paypal. The status on Paypal just remained pending and the transaction expired without going through. The order was never listed in my JTV Account. Never got the item. If it is not on your JTV account it never went through. Real bummer.
That is a pretty pendant...

Location hidden

#9871 Feb 13, 2013
Bella, thanks for the info. I kept checking my account at KTV to see if there were any orders, and it didn't show up. So, that's why I kept trying to add the same item back to my cart and check out over and over. At first I thought it may be a problem with my Preferred Credit card, so I tried using a visa. That didn't change the result.

I kept trying, and it took hours to get it to go to completion. I think they were releasing a lot of pre owns yesterday, and instead of doing it all at once, they were trickling in at first. The pendant was one of the first ones on there. Maybe they put something in place to keep people from ordering until ALL of the pre owned were up on the site?

It wasn't until after there were 300 preowned up there after 3:30PM that I could get the order to go through. I just hope they actually have the pendant because I have been looking for a larger mocha pendant in gold for some time.

Location hidden

#9872 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning to everyone, sorry I have been MIA, I haven't felt well and didn't feel like sitting at my computer for very long, I have been trying to keep up with the post, congrats to everyone that has bought something.

MrsP, recieved my purse and I really like it, I cancelled the glove leather and only got the pebbled leather but it is very soft and not stiff, which is what I wanted.

Have to go for now, but I will try to post later.

Location hidden

#9873 Feb 13, 2013
Copythat, I am sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope it's nothing too serious. I am glad you liked the Tignanello purse. I hope you feel better soon.
Nora2

Haslet, TX

#9874 Feb 13, 2013
Copy that, I am sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it isn't serious. I'm waiting for my dad to be finished at the dentist. My husband had to go to work so I may miss my UPS delivery!

Shoppinggal

Clio, MI

#9875 Feb 13, 2013
COPYTHAT....Hope you don't have anything serious. Take care of yourself and keep us posted. We all miss you!

NORA....I can hardly wait for you to get that ring!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 683,846
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min CodeTalker 16,695
Venting Against FAKE Americans 22 min mama pat 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min trifecta1 983,125
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Born Again Past JW 619,698
Looking for girls to snapchat 1 hr butterfly10161964 2
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 4 hr Urka Burka Figurka 41
More from around the web