Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9836 Feb 9, 2013
Don't worry about misspelled words. A dog being cuddled is worth that.

I wish they could have returned my ring. I have MSF382 in my cart IF they get a 20% discount going. Also MSF184. Not buying without coupon.$20 off is not worth it.

We are pretty drained from the week, but all is going well. My headaches have stopped.
Nora2

Haslet, TX

#9837 Feb 9, 2013
Yes, I got everything set up. Playing Words With Friends while hubby drives in town In a downpour.

Location hidden

#9838 Feb 9, 2013
Charles W posted that tomorrow's TBV will be the 1 carat sweet pea pink studs MSF425. Right now the price is $175. Any guesses on what the TBV price will be at Midnight? I guess it will be $139.99. Would you all buy at $139.99? I guess that's a good price, but I wish they were larger. Any buyers?

Mrs. Dolittle, that coupon is the same one from the other day. It doesn't seem to work on anything but full prices. Bummer.

Nora, nice ring and bracelet you picked out.

Bella, you will be the queen of big moissanites for sure with the 2 knuckle draggers :).
Shoppinggal

Beaverton, MI

#9839 Feb 9, 2013
I agree with you ladies on the coupons. A $20 coupon doesn't turn me on either. If they can't do better than that, they can keep their stuff.

BELLA....Yes, I got the moissanite ring yesterday. Everything you said about it is true. Wow, does that thing ever sparkle. I really like it. It is just what I was looking for in a moissanite ring....big, sparkly and expensive looking. Hubby really likes moissanite too. He watched the whole moissanite show with me the other day. I was shocked.

MRSPEACOCK....Those little pink heart earrings are nice, but I think they are too small. I'd rather wait and get something bigger that shows up more. Customer service told me the other day that they are working on different colors for this year. She mentioned blue and red. I'd like to see some canary moissanite.

Location hidden

#9840 Feb 9, 2013
Shopping Gal, Canary Moissanite would be SO nice! I wonder if they will make it?

Location hidden

#9841 Feb 9, 2013
Bella, there is a big Dooney event on QVC. You may want to hit their website to see the goodies.

Location hidden

#9842 Feb 9, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I am glad you like that ring too! It has unbelievable sparkle. Just a gorgeous ring.

Mrs.Peacock,
Thanks for the Dooney heads up. I do love my Dooney purses.:-)

CW told Jen last night that canary Moissonite was coming in June/July.

Location hidden

#9843 Feb 10, 2013
OH MYYYYY! Canary Moissanite will send me to the moon. I have always coveted those natural yellow diamonds. To have it affordable will make me buy a ton of that! I can't wait till that comes out in June.

I gave in and bought the pink solitaire pendant. Even though I still want a big heart shape, I figure it is on sale 20% off and I used the free shipping for Feb. So,$239.99 for the pendant in a one carat size is OK. The TBV earrings are too small for me, unless I had a double piercing, which I do not. If I did, I can see them in the second hole with a hoop in the main one.

Location hidden

#9844 Feb 10, 2013
Anyone around today? It's quiet for sure.

Shopping Gal, I am glad you liked your big moissanite ring. I need to get something in moissanite elite this year. All of mine is platineve.

Hope Copythat is OK. Haven't heard from her in a while.

Location hidden

#9845 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs P., I heard Charles Winstone tell Jenn that he will be bringing the yellow moissanite to JTV in June. She said that if it were in July she would cancel her vacation just so she would be able to present it and he said that it would be June. So I heard the same thing that Bella did :)))

Well, since V day is nearing I wonder if we are going to get any 20% coupons after that big day?

Mrs P., What are you getting for V day?

Anyone getting jewelry for sweetheart day?

Location hidden

#9846 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs P., That is a pretty pink moissanite pendant. Everyone will think you have on a pink diamond pendant :))) Were you also able to use the $20.00 coupon towards it since it was on sale? I do not have any free shipping coupons at all :(((

Location hidden

#9847 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs Dolittle, I just changed the Jan free shipping code to have FB at the end, and it worked. I think there is one for the platinum rewards members every month for now.

I was NOT allowed to use the $20 coupon on that pink pendant. They are really strict on what they will work with.

I don't know what is going to be for a Valentine's gift for sure. I will have to pick out something for hubby to give to me, I guess.

Location hidden

#9848 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
You will love the Sweat Pea Pink color.,I have it in the Holiday collection and it is lovely.:)

Mrs.Dolittle,
When the sakes dry up after Valentine's Day, I think we will have scratcher coupons again.

I too hope CopyThat is OK. Maybe she will post soon.

Location hidden

#9849 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder if Copythat is all right. Maybe her power is out or she has computer problems.

I was all set to buy that ring I love from Charles & Colvard and the nice sale price won't post. I should call them. I don't know if I will or not now.
Shoppinggal

Beaverton, MI

#9850 Feb 11, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....That is a nice little moissanite pendant you bought. I'm looking forward to canary moissanite too. I'd like a big pear shape with a single white baguette on either side. I hope CW doesn't just bring small stones in.

NORA....I thought you were interested in the heart shape moissanite elite ring from Ktv??

Location hidden

#9851 Feb 11, 2013
Nora, isn't that awful? You make up you mind to get something, then the coupon/sale doesn't show up during checkout. I hate it when that happens. I am sure there will be coupons again soon AFTER Valentine's Day.

Shopping Gal, I love pear shapes! I would love a pear-shape white moissanite suspending a larger canary moissanite on a pendant. The white one would be upside down...if you can picture that. Matching earrings would be wonderful. We will have to wait and see what they bring in.

Did you all see Charles W's post about his show last night with Nikki? He said it was record breaking! I saw some of it, but not the whole thing.

Bella, I can't wait to see the pink color in person.

Location hidden

#9852 Feb 11, 2013
Mrs. Peacock I saw what Charles W. said. I just ordered MSF382!!! KTV gave me a 10% discount since they were not able to return MSJ 137. In order to use the discount I had to call. And for express ordering by Feb. 14 I added .99! So cool! It is on its way. I have regretted returning MSJ137 every day since I returned it. This one will be even more carat weight and prettier than that one! I'm excited.

Location hidden

#9853 Feb 11, 2013
Wow, Nora! That ring is so big! I bet you will love it. I saw it over the weekend on the moissanite shows. Very sparkly. Good that you were able to get a discount. I can't wait to hear about it when you get it.

I still love that one you returned. It would be at the top of my wishlist if it comes back.

Location hidden

#9854 Feb 11, 2013
Nora,
That is a GORGEOUS ring. I saw it on the shows this weekend a what a sparkler! I am so glad they gave you a discount for flubbing up that return.

Mrs.Peacock,
Will you get your pink pendant by Valentine's Day?

Location hidden

#9855 Feb 11, 2013
Nora, What a pretty ring you are getting. Hope this one will be as nice as the one you sent back. I am happy they at least gave you 10% off for not returning you the ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Never-ending Doctor 30,116
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 968,908
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Rosesz 638,059
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min Halle Berry Sister 3,558
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 45 min scientia potentia... 617,982
Aguaje (Mar '11) 54 min Commongirl 103
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr An NFL Fan 38,053
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr good advice 43,922
More from around the web