Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9796 Feb 6, 2013
Just have gotten Mahaleo rubies a second try and I cannot mail this back fast enough. I got the heart day ring and pendant. These rubies are awful! I was going to give them to my eldest for Valentines's Day.
If you shine a light on the stones, it look like a bomb has gone off inside the stones. Ugh!
So much for fissure filled rubies. Gross!

Location hidden

#9797 Feb 6, 2013
Nora,
Do you have much to clean out? I hope it goes smoothly. How've been thinking of you all day.

Location hidden

#9798 Feb 6, 2013
Should be I've been...

Location hidden

#9799 Feb 6, 2013
Well,
I just did not like the mounting on the large green Moissanite. It looked and felt skimpy. So I have sent it back and ordered this: MSG548.

They had four yesterday. I bought one. That left three. This afternoon it says out of stock. I wonder if they pulled the rest to save them for the show?

Location hidden

#9800 Feb 6, 2013
Make that MSF548
Nora2

United States

#9801 Feb 6, 2013
We are finished with our part. All went well.

Do you know there is no KTV in the hotel? It is an out rage!

I've always been skeptical of mahaleo rubies. How are they made?

Location hidden

#9802 Feb 6, 2013
How dare that hotel not have KTV. The nerve of those people! ;-)

Mahaleo rubies are fissure filled and there are a hell if a lot of fissures that they filled. Honestly ....
Why do people keep these dreadful things ??? They sell them all the time. Have entire shows if them. GAG! Maybe they have gotten much worse as of late?

They have a new source on non fissure filled rubies now. They definately need to dump these horrible l Mahaleo rubies.

Location hidden

#9803 Feb 6, 2013
Bella, which ring were you talking about that could be a disco ball?

That HUGE cushion is amazing. I wonder if it's even bigger than the knuckle dragger's middle stone? It looks like it's a gigantic rock.

Nora, glad to hear you are done with the nursing home stuff and the funeral is behind you now. I hope you get home safe.

Location hidden

#9804 Feb 6, 2013
The disco ball is MSJ122.

The Solitarie is about the same size as the Center-stone of the knuckle dragger. But the setting is completely different. The setting of the Knuckle Dragger is like MSF457, which is a slightly smaller version of the Knuckle Dragger MSF347
Shoppinggal

Hope, MI

#9805 Feb 6, 2013
BELLA....That ring sounds pretty nice. I can hardly wait to get mine. It was mailed out today and scheduled to be here Friday. Is it really a big ring? I'm dying to see it in person!

Location hidden

#9806 Feb 6, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I would not call it big (by my standards ;), but it is a nice medium size ring. The gold does not have the chunky feel of the thre stone ring, but the band is wider. The Moissanite is stunning....practically blinding. Shine a LCD flashlight in it and you need sunglasses! No joke ....

Location hidden

#9807 Feb 7, 2013
Bella, I watched the JTV Christmas CD last night and loved seeing all the behind the scenes daily operations. Kristen and Nikki have a beautiful voice, wish I could sing like they do! I enjoyed the cd immensely and it was so nice of you to send me a copy :)))

Location hidden

#9808 Feb 7, 2013
Happy to hear you enjoyed the CD.:-). I wish they had done one this year too. Wasn't the warehouse HUGE? And I want run my hands through buckets of loose gemstones!! Kristen could sing professionally. She had some YouTube recordings I'd Christmas songs this year that were incredible.

Location hidden

#9809 Feb 7, 2013
Chuck posted more videos. Love those.

I like the behind the scenes footage of KTV, too. I still think us ladies should all meet there one day :).

I am still thinking about that bracelet from the other day on preown. I wonder who the lucky buyer of that is? The way Misty, Wendy and the other hosts were drooling over it, I bet it is nice.

Location hidden

#9810 Feb 7, 2013
Bella, The warehouse looked like it ran over a mile long; maybe 2! Kristen had the best voice of all and she could very well sing professionally, just a beautiful voice! If she ever leaves KTV she could be a singer :)))

Mrs P., That was one gorgeous bracelet. Whoever got it got a great deal for that many carats.

Location hidden

#9811 Feb 7, 2013
I wish I was with all the buyers at KTV and ShopNBC in Tucson. Talk about paradise for gem lovers. Oh, I wish I could buy one of every gemstone that exists.

Location hidden

#9812 Feb 7, 2013
I just feel sad Jerry is not there this year.

As cool as Tucson would be, I would prefer a diamond jewelry show .... ;). I think there is one in Hong Kong.

Location hidden

#9813 Feb 7, 2013
Bella, Why not do both? Diamonds and Gems. If I could go, I would. Diamonds as big as my fist are probably on display there. It would be amazing to see.

I miss Jerry, too. I know he was the KING of Tucson when he and Jay and other buyers showed up.

Location hidden

#9814 Feb 7, 2013
Yea.... Both would be fun! I wonder if they will do the World Tour thing this year. I wanted one of those JTV Tumblers last year and waited too late to get one.:-(

Location hidden

#9815 Feb 7, 2013
Bella, everytime they promised a free gift with purchase, including those tumblers, I NEVER got one. I think only those who called in an order got one. I would have liked one, also. Maybe they will send us one for a Platinum Rewards gift? I'd like that better than the jewelry pouch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 120,645
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Just Think 567,568
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min AntiqueAnnie 607,095
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Osmius 794,118
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 24 min andet1987 1,322
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 5,312
Scientific proof for God's existence 29 min Mickey Mouse 509
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 267,336
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 97,439
More from around the web