Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9776 Feb 4, 2013
Ladies, I see Melissa Miner and Lynne Shocker are going to be in Tucson with the three Amigos.

Mrs P., Wouldn't you just love to be in Tucson with jolly Chuck Clemency and follow him around to see his great finds? I would! He is so happy all the time and comical; it would be a BLAST!!!!!

Location hidden

#9777 Feb 4, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I would LOVE to be in Tucson with Chuck, Lynne and Melissa. Also, Michael V and Paul D. Oh what fun to be a fly on the wall as the deals are being made. I can't wait to see what new goodies are in store for the spring.

I hope Chuck gets some darker Kunzites so I can get a pendant and earrings to go with whichever ring I keep.
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9778 Feb 4, 2013
NORA....I sure hope you will feel better soon and are not getting the flu or something. Take care.

BELLA....I just checked on my order a couple of minutes ago and it still says "payment verified".

Thanks on the update on CW. I still don't see any pink hearts yet.

MRSPEACOCK....That little alligator is so cute. You didn't get the other kunzite ring yet did you?

Location hidden

#9779 Feb 4, 2013
Shopping Gal, I think it will come tomorrow. The tracking info isn't updating. It's supposed to come FedEx.

I bet they won't put the pink hearts on the website in advance.

Location hidden

#9780 Feb 4, 2013
ShoppingGal,
Just checked again and mine is still "order placed".

I am sure the JTV folks will miss having Jerry at the Tucson show.

The JTV schedule shows Moissanite Fire on Thursday and Saturday.
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9781 Feb 4, 2013
BELLA....It sure is taking them long enough to send those rings out. I'm getting impatient. Mine still says "payment verified". I just checked it again.

Yes, I bet they will miss seeing Jerry at the Tucson show for sure.

Location hidden

#9782 Feb 5, 2013
Good morning! I wish we all could fly to the Tucson show together.

You all are like me checking the order over and over. It is agony waiting for a special ring.

I am busy decided which ring to wear to the funeral: RPL, GSK, or a blue diamond? I'll wear my moissanite studs and a cross. Oh and a diamond bracelet. The funeral is tomorrow at 11. There is a certain amount of relief and joy when someone has lived to 92 and now his course in life is done.

Location hidden

#9783 Feb 5, 2013
Wear RPL.:) it's a stunner?
Which diamond bracelet?:)

That must be so comforting that your FIL had such a happy fulfilled life.

Location hidden

#9784 Feb 5, 2013
They are in the process of adding new pieces to the Moissanite Fire web lists. No pink yet.....

Location hidden

#9785 Feb 5, 2013
Ladies, just sent you all an email. Check.

Location hidden

#9786 Feb 5, 2013
Bella, please email me if you see the pink heart moissanites. I want to get one.

Location hidden

#9787 Feb 5, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
If I see a pink heart I will email you.:-)

ShoppingGal,
My ring shipped today
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9788 Feb 5, 2013
BELLA....Mine now says "fulfilled by warehouse". It should go out tomorrow.

Location hidden

#9789 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I see one pink heart ring so far. It is MSF532T
$164.49

Location hidden

#9790 Feb 6, 2013
Bella, thanks. I also saw a pair of earrings. So far, no BIG stones are pink hearts. I hope those are coming.

Location hidden

#9791 Feb 6, 2013
Have you seen the videos Chuck is posting from Tucson? He has a couple on morganite and one on Tsavorite garnets. Neat to see the actual dealing.

Location hidden

#9792 Feb 6, 2013
Mrs P., I have been watching the videos from Chuck, I saw one yesterday on beautiful opals and also the morganites. I will have to go back and watch the one on the tsavorite garnet. Did you see the message he posted about having a special show late at night for high end one only gemstone jewelry in 18K gold with top quality diamonds? That would be like jewelry they had in the past, so nice!

Location hidden

#9793 Feb 6, 2013
ShoppingGal,
This new ring has more sparkle than any ring I own. Shine an LED flashlight on this puppy and you could start a Disco! The ring has a low profile so it is a nice compliment to the three stone ring.

Mrs.Peacock,
Last time CW visited it took three days to complete adding the new items to the JTV web pages.

MrsDolittle,
I mailed you that CD I promised.:-)
Nora2

Haslet, TX

#9794 Feb 6, 2013
Hi ladies! That ring sounds wonderful!
Nora2

Haslet, TX

#9795 Feb 6, 2013
I am homesick. We are at the nursing home to clean out his room.0

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min Pegasus 280,531
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min kent 637,923
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 31 min RON WERNKE 444
Play "end of the word" part 2 42 min Al Capone 1,462
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 43 min Steve 43,901
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 43 min Anup 705
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min Thinking 29,803
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 617,968
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Hukt on Fonix 968,870
More from around the web