Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9753 Feb 3, 2013
Bella, Did you say you bought the size 8 in the ring MSJ122?

Location hidden

#9754 Feb 3, 2013
That Moissanite is a whopper. Wish there was a better coupon than $20 off.

I am still looking at some nice items I would love to get like opals and black diamonds, but I won't buy those with $20. At least at ShopNBC and OVerstock I got percentage off coupons.

Who will be watching the superbowl tonight? I will be watching even though I don't care for the teams. I am staying home, though. Very snowy weekend.
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9755 Feb 3, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....I will be watching the super bowl tonight too. I'm not crazy about either of he teams either. I'd like to see the Ravens win since they are the underdogs.

It's not snowing here very much, just some really fine flakes and we have about an inch on the ground from the other day. But it is COLD. I've got a big pot of bean soup with dumplings cooking.

When do you expect to get the kunzite from overstock? Do you think you will keep the Chuck kunzite or send it back? I got the Chuck 14k rose gold morganite and diamond tennis bracelet the other day and it is just gorgeous. Looks like pink diamonds. It's really sparkly. Am really glad I ordered it.

Location hidden

#9756 Feb 3, 2013
Shopping Gal, I am glad you got that bracelet. If they hadn't sold out of the 8 inch, I may have tried it, also. I will send back one of the kunzites. I can't keep both. I think the one from Overstock comes Tues.

I guess I will route for Baltimore too, because I am NOT a 49ers fan in the least.

Copythat, did your Tignanello bags from QVC come yet? How did they look/feel?

Location hidden

#9757 Feb 3, 2013
Copycat, You were asking some time ago about Katie and I had this update on my facebook page:

Katie Rooke-Host
Hello friends, as some of you may know, I took some time off of TV to pursue other interests. However, I knew I couldn't stay away long from what I love doing the most.
I am very proud to announce that I will be joining The Liquidation Channel in March as their newest on-air host. I hope you will join me again for more laughs, great deals, and beautiful jewelry!

Location hidden

#9758 Feb 3, 2013
We are watching game too. Do not care who wins after the Falcons lost. Having some KFC and some cheese dip later. It will be cold herd tonight.

ShoppingGal,
That is a Beautiful morganite bracelet.

Mrs.Dolittle,
I did order that ring. I heard on JTV there are some Moussanite Fire shows next week. No new news in CW though.

Location hidden

#9759 Feb 3, 2013
The Valentine Diamond shows have been much better than the Christmas ones.

Location hidden

#9760 Feb 3, 2013
Bella, That is one beautiful ring! We have about 7 inches of snow and the wind has piled the snow up in our road about 1 1/2 feet. We almost did not make it back in our our property after going to church, sunday school and Wendys for lunch. We were all right going out but before we got back that old wind really blew the snow in; very bad snow drifts. Hubby could not even take the garbage over to the main road for pickup tomoorrow, we are SNOWBOUND!!!

We had meatballs, shrimp and little smokies this evening but I am not wathing the game, hubby is.

Location hidden

#9761 Feb 3, 2013
Bella, I agree that the V Day shows have been much better than any of the Christmas shows by far :)))
Hope Charles W. soon gets some relief, let us know if you hear anything.

Location hidden

#9762 Feb 3, 2013
Bella, I agree about the better diamond shows.

Mrs. Dolittle, I am glad you made it back to your house. We only got 2 inches of snow, but it's really cold.

We just had some pizza so far. Maybe I will find a yummy snack later.

Location hidden

#9763 Feb 3, 2013
WOW... Mrs.Dolittle,
That is a lot of snow!
Glad you made it home....
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9764 Feb 3, 2013
BELLA....That is a beautiful ring. I hope both of them are nice. I ordered the other size 8 on Friday...LOL Remember, you said great minds think alike.

Location hidden

#9765 Feb 3, 2013
Bella, What a stunning ring! We had pizza from Papa Murphy's where you take and bake. Delicious!

Now there is a power outage at the Super Bowl.

I hunted for a new dress for the funeral at Kohl's. Tried on four and I looked like a stuffed sausage. So I have decided to exercise and eat right. I looked just awful!!

Location hidden

#9767 Feb 4, 2013
Bella, Wow! That is a big ring!

And Mrs. Dolittle, that is a heavy and deep snow!

Shopping Gal which size 8 did you order? Same as Bella?

I have had a series of migraines. Still have one.
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9768 Feb 4, 2013
NORA....Yes, I got the same ring as BELLA did. Item MSJ122.

Location hidden

#9769 Feb 4, 2013
Congratulations! Oh let me know what it is like!
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9770 Feb 4, 2013
NORA....I sure will. I am really excited about getting it. So far, it still just says "payment verified".

Location hidden

#9771 Feb 4, 2013
Shopping Gal, you and Bella really DO have the same taste, LOL! I bet that ring is stunning. It looks huge on the photo.

Nora, I suffer from horrible migraines. I hope you feel better soon.

I shoudn't be shopping, but there was another "critter" on sale, so I caved. There is a ring that has an alligator wrapped around a big yellow quartz that I like and it went on sale. Item 127-741 at ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#9773 Feb 4, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
That is an adorable alligator ring!

ShoppingGal,
My ring is still in the "order placed" state.

Location hidden

#9775 Feb 4, 2013
Update on Charles Winston via Facebook:

Charles Winston

To all my friends on Facebook. Recently a post was put on my page about my health. This was done by a friend on my behalf as it has been painful to type, which was keeping me away from the computer much of the day.

I want to let you know, I appreciate all your concern. I am not sick and this is not very serious (in the scheme of what issues can affect your health), but it is a few pinched nerves.

I have been going to physical therapy and will be meeting my physician this week to "hopefully" get injections that could cure the issue! Again, I will not miss any appearances on JTV due to this.....it is just keeping me away from the computer to rest the nerves. Thank you all....I will see you Friday and Sunday coming on JTV. Watch for my schedule by following this link.

http://www.charleswinston.com/tv-schedule

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 667,636
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 17 min Rosa_Winkel 92,414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Gabriel 979,330
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Qu_innocence 619,214
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 285,972
More from around the web