Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9711 Jan 29, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I got the Top Value one. Like I said before, though, if it isn't dark color and clean in the stone, I WILL send it back. Too much money for an inferior stone.

I may get it tomorrow. I hope it's a winner.

Location hidden

#9712 Jan 29, 2013
I know nothing about designer handbags. I like my black bag from kohl's.

I'm excited you are getting the kunzite ring Mrs. Peacock. I hope it is dark and clear.

I decide to get that ring back that I returned. I've asked them to send it back. It just arrived at ktv yesterday. So far no word on it. It is MSJ137. I hope that works out.

I've been reading, doing a 2nd jigsaw, playing Words with Friends, and doing laundry. It is raining today. REAL rain!! Nice downpour. At last!!!

Location hidden

#9713 Jan 29, 2013
Npra, I sure HOPE that jtv returns the ring to you. They may get confused and just keep it as they are probably wondering why you sent it back in the first place and then told them to return it to you once they receive it. They get mixed up normally and this will surely mix them up! Remember how they sent shoppinggal the wrong ring that was much less money and she had such a time with them? I would do a follow up call once you see they have it to make sure they understand you correctly in that you want it back. I sure hope you get it as I always thought that was a pretty ring in white gold, very unique.

Mrs P., That kunzite was large and in charge, just very nice. I am hoping it turns out to be a keeper and I think it will as it looked very nice on tv.

Location hidden

#9714 Jan 29, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle, I got the return receipt today and decided to just let that ring be returned. It is OK. I am afraid if I email them again it will be confused and I won't get a refund. So I'll just give up. Besides, that ring has so little gold it fits very tightly. The moissanites were breathtaking though.

Location hidden

#9715 Jan 30, 2013
Girls, Sent you all another terrific ( yeah, right!)$20 coupon from JTV, Seems like that is all they are stuck on giving to us :{{{ Check your email for the code.

Location hidden

#9716 Jan 30, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, that $20 is a joke :(.

I got the kunzite, and I don't know what to do. It's lighter than I thought. Sent some photos so you can see what I mean.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#9717 Jan 30, 2013
Hi ZaZa's...
Just a hello to all of you. I have been swamped at work, had a run in with my boss, and just kind of bummed out and not writing. I need to separate work from play, but it is hard to do. Anyway, hello, and I hope you guys are fine.

Location hidden

#9718 Jan 30, 2013
Ladies, I ordered another kunzite from Overstock.com that was much less money. It doesn't have all the diamonds around it, but it's nearly the same size. Item # is 13362592. I hope it's better in color, but who knows? Maybe kunzites in deeper color are just difficult to get.

Mrs. Poe, I am sorry you had a run in with your boss. I hope everything is OK now. Don't be bummed out. You can always share with us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. POE! I see it will be your b-day in less than an hour my time. My hubby's birthday was today. Aquarius is a great sign to have. He's a nice, gentle, caring soul, and I know you are too :).

Location hidden

#9719 Jan 30, 2013
Mrs.P,
That is also a very pretty kunzite ring. Will ShopNBC reinstate your birthday coupon?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. POE!!!!!!!!!:D

Sorry to hear about a bad boss. I had some pretty cra&&y ones too when I was working.

Location hidden

#9720 Jan 30, 2013
Mrs P., How much was the ring that you got at overstock as I see you were to get another 10% off?

Mrs Poe, Have a happy birthday and get hubby to take you to dine out, you deserve it :))))

Location hidden

#9721 Jan 31, 2013
Bella, I doubt that ShopNBC will reinstate the coupon. I will have to lose it if I keep the Overstock ring. Even so, I will save over $500 on the ring at Overstock.

Mrs. Dolittle, It was $683. The only problem is that it's the wrong size. I can have it sized with the money I'm saving over Chuck's ring, if I keep it.
Shoppinggal

Metamora, MI

#9722 Jan 31, 2013
MRSPOE....Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a good one and don't have to cook tonight:-)

MRSPEACOCK....Hope your "new" kunzite ring is a better color and cut for you. You sure did good on the price compared to the other.

EVERYONE....I just talked to a very nice customer rep at Ktv about getting more moissante in 14K and she told me they had someone from the company there the other day and they were told that they will be coming out with some different colors like red and blue. Don't know when, but sounds like it could be in the next few months. I guess they are experimenting with different colors.

NORA....that moissanite ring you are looking at is really pretty. I like it.

Location hidden

#9723 Jan 31, 2013
ShoppingGal,
From some of CW's sketches, I was hoping that was red Moissanite. I LOVE red gemstones!
:-)

Location hidden

#9725 Jan 31, 2013
Bella and Shopping Gal, I am looking forward to the pink hearts in moissanite. I hope that Charles can send someone to KTV to present it in early Feb.

Shopping Gal, I hope one of those Kunzites is a keeper. I don't want to end up with none.

Where is everyone today? I have checked in several times, but not much posting.I guess lack of coupons makes us less likely to talk about KTV and other jewelry.

Location hidden

#9726 Jan 31, 2013
Happy birthday Mrs. Poe!! Don't let your boss get you down. I'm sure you are a great teacher! You are so dedicated!

I asked my husband if I could buy that ring I liked on Charles & Colvard. He gave a flat out NO for an answer wihout hearing about the ring or what it cost. So OK. I have to stop buying jewelry.

After all I'm retired and where am I going to wear it?

Location hidden

#9727 Jan 31, 2013
Nora, I am like you in that I am home 98% of the time and I certainly do not want to wear my jewelry at home for myself. So where do we wear it is right; it is not like we go out to a big gala every week to get dressed up. I just wear mine to church on Sunday and to town when I have business to take care of.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#9728 Jan 31, 2013
ZaZa's one and all,
Thanks for the BDay wishes. Would you believe I had parent conferences tonite, and I just finished a 12 hour work day on my BDay. My husband is snoring on the couch, and I am just winding down so I can to to bed. Geez....not one of the best BDays.

As far as work, I hope everything will be ok, but it involved my kind heartedness to a kid that could have used disciplining. The kid has Aspergers Syndrome and is rough to deal with....anyway,I did not discipline him well, and I got in trouble. There's always a first time. In over 20 years in my school district, this is the first time I have had a problem. I guess it's never too late to screw up, and I did. But I have a soft spot for the child...Yeesh...

Location hidden

#9730 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs. Poe, too bad your bday had to be spent at work. Maybe this weekend you can do something. My hubby's bday was the day before yours, and we haven't really done anything yet.

Nora and Mrs. Dolittle,
I just like looking at the jewelry even if I don't wear it all the time. I DO wear it around the house to cheer me up. I don't do housework with it on, of course.

I am hoping hubby gets home early tonight. All week it seems like he has been gone. He went out of town Monday and Tues. Weds and Thursday nights he got home after 7PM. I miss him :(.

Location hidden

#9731 Feb 1, 2013
I wear jewelry all the time at home or out. It does cheer me up.

Ohh Mrs. Poe! I've had children with that and it is hard. What did they want you to do? If you have never had trouble in 20 years you are very good! I had several times and difficult bosses.
But I sure enjoyed working.

Location hidden

#9732 Feb 1, 2013
Bella, Misty has your 3 carat ALW ring on right now. It's on sale. Very pretty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aura Mytha 49,542
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Rosesz 647,058
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min old school 44,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 12 min andet1987 2,114
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 16 min sunny 532
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min RiccardoFire 105,690
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min New Age Spiritual... 971,816
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web