Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9690 Jan 27, 2013
I'm kind of sorry I returned my oval and heart moissanite. I looked at your big ring and fell in love with it. It has sold out.

I have two kunzite rings and a pendant. I didn't know about keeping them out of the sun. Thank you!

Location hidden

#9691 Jan 27, 2013
ShoppingGal,
Mine was about a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. My pendant is a 9 as is a 16 carat ring and 12 carat ring I have. I have another huge oval cut that is a 4. It is lighter, but a beautiful stone. The red carpet one encrusted with the rubies is an 8.

Nora,
I am sure they will have some more heart Moissanite pieces before Valentine's day.:)

Location hidden

#9692 Jan 27, 2013
Sent you all a $20 coupon I got from JTV after the stroke of midnight tonight. Check your emails for the coupon, not much but at least a little something to use :(((

Location hidden

#9693 Jan 27, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Thanks.:-)

How generous of them. Sigh.
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

#9694 Jan 27, 2013
Yes, thanks, MRSDOLITTLE....They went up a whole $5. They are generous.

BELLA....Your kunzites sound nice. That one I had was just washed out looking.

Location hidden

#9695 Jan 28, 2013
Bella, your kunzites sound lovely.

Nora, sounds like you have some nice ones, also :).

All I had in kunzite was a loose stone. I bought some earrings from KTV, but when they came, I was so disappointed. THEY WERE CLEAR. Totally white stones as if it was silver topaz. I had to send those back.

I did go ahead and buy that one from ShopNBC. I at least want to see it in person. Maybe it will be dark like it looked on TV, but if it's not, I can send it back. I will lose the shipping costs, but I really like the design, so it's worth the risk.

That $20 from KTV is still not going to get me shopping. Especially since you can't use it on clearance or preowned.

Location hidden

#9696 Jan 28, 2013
I agaree Mrspeacock, it's going to take more than $20. to get me to spend my money on jewelry right now.

I need suggestions for a good leather purse, I don't know much about the "designer" bags since I have never bought one before, I am looking for one but I want a very soft leather, I bought one from NBC, like the size and style but it was just too stiff, I thought it would soften up but it didn't, I need help!!! Any and all ideas would be appreciated.

Location hidden

#9697 Jan 28, 2013
A whole $20 dollars. I got it from JTV and Mrs.Dolittle. $20 off is not getting me to shop. They must be having hard times.

Location hidden

#9698 Jan 28, 2013
Copythat, I dont know a whole lot about designer purses. I like the ones I have that are all leather from Stone Mountain. They are not the super smooth lamb leather, though. I have heard good things about Tignanello. Both of those brands are sold at QVC as well as some dept. stores.

I know Bella and Mrs. Poe are fans of Dooney and Bourke.

Location hidden

#9699 Jan 28, 2013
Copycat, I hage a very nice Coach hand bag and the leather is as soft as butter. Also, I have a Anuschka handbag and it is as soft as can be, Shopnbc sells them.

Mrs P., Was the kunzite ring you bought the one for $1400 with the diamonds encircling it? that was very NICE :)))

Location hidden

#9701 Jan 28, 2013
Mrsdolittle, where do you buy the Coach bags?

I noticed that they have one of the WG rings that Shoppinggal and Bella have back in stock in a size 7, it sure looked good on Nikki, too bad there isn't a good coupon.

Location hidden

#9702 Jan 28, 2013
CopyThat,
I love my Dooneys, but I would not call the leather buttery soft. I have the regular leather. I have found the softer the leather, the easier it scuffs up.

$20 would barely pay my upgraded shipping.$20 might work for a person buying $200 or less, but is almost insulting on an expensive piece. But JTV does seem to catering to the under $200 crowd these days. They push diamond stuff under $200 all the time now.

I am at a loss as to why they were dishing coupons out like candy before Christmas and now they are just piddly amounts. Maybe they were desperate for Holiday sales.

The expensive stuff with the exception of the Moissanite just is not selling. Of those super expensive red carpet colored gemstone rings they have been pushing for several weeks.... They have sold ONE.

Location hidden

#9703 Jan 28, 2013
Bella, which Red carpet ring did they sell?

Location hidden

#9704 Jan 28, 2013
It was a large trillion cut large tanzanite ring.

Location hidden

#9705 Jan 28, 2013
Copycat, I got my Coach handbag on Ebay earlier this summer. It was brand new with the tags still hanging on it. You may want to check out Ebay as they have a lot of nice bags.

Location hidden

#9706 Jan 28, 2013
Thanks Mrspeacock, I went to QVC looked up Tignanello and found 2 that I liked, one is glove and the other is pebbled, I will keep one and send the other back, I have a feeling it will be the pebbled I keep as I liked it a little better.

Also, thanks Mrsdolittle, I may check out Ebay tomorrow.

Location hidden

#9707 Jan 28, 2013
Copythat, let me know how you like those bags. I have looked a lot at them, but never tried. Some come with wallets or built in organizers, which I thought was a great idea.

Bella, I would buy that big tanzy in rose gold if I had the money.

I just got my first bill from a radiologist. It's just his fee for reading the results of a test. The hospital hasn't billed for the facility yet. There were 4 radiology exams, and that means 8 separate bills for just that. I wonder how many bills will come from the hospital for bloodwork, IV's, food, etc. I shutter to think.

Location hidden

#9708 Jan 28, 2013
Mrs P., Will hubby's health insurance cover not medical bills that you have? I know that when my hubby was working before we moved Blue Cross covered everything.

Location hidden

#9709 Jan 29, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, we are pretty much on the hook for the first $6000.00. If any of the people are "out of network", it could be $10000.00. We have a high deductible plan that doesn't cost a lot per month, but you have to pay if you use it. Well, we have been lucky in the past few years with only a few little office visits and generic prescriptions. This year is going to be a whopper.

If we had the other PPO or HMO plans, it would have cost us hundreds of dollars per month. Either way, we'd have to pay a lot for health insurance.

Location hidden

#9710 Jan 29, 2013
Mrs P., What kunzite ring from Shopnbc did you buy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Patrick Daniels 641,358
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 2 min Nitin 133
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 38,009
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Ex Lesbian 969,939
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 min Inspector Nr 2 44,316
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Inspector Nr 2 104,638
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min Adam 618,367
More from around the web