Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9670 Jan 26, 2013
Nice morganite ring, Bella. Huge cushion.

I got my morganite bracelet in vermeil from ShopNBC--125-713. The clasp does not catch at all. I don't know why they would send it to me. It looked like it had been returned before---no tags on it. There are safety catches, but I don't want to rely on just those for keeping it closed.

On a happy note, the mystic ring with the chrome turtles is ADORABLE! Item 120-981. So cute. The mounting is heavy, too.

I hope the scratchers come back. I need a coupon to buy the moissanites in gold.

KTV sent me a survey to fill out about the Platinum Rewards program. I filled it out, and anywhere you could type words, I mentioned that Platinum members should get 20% or higher coupons EVERY MONTH. If you all get one of those surveys, fill them out and tell them the same thing.

Location hidden

#9671 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs Peacock, I have a bracelet that does not clasp good and what I do each time before I wear it is to gently raise the part up that goes into the clasp and it holds firmly then.You can gently pull it up with your thumb. You may try that and see if it works. I saw that bracelet and really liked it and it was an excellent price. Are the stones nice?

Location hidden

#9672 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs P., You could just call and tell them about the bracelet and return it for another one while they are still in stock. I presumed you got a size 8 and see they still have them.

Location hidden

#9673 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I did try that on the slide insert clasp. It didn't help. It just slides right out. I may exchange it, or maybe I will just return it and get a different piece of jewelry.

Location hidden

#9674 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Sorry to hear about the non clasping clasp. Bummer. I have not gotten a survey but is I do I will give them a piece of my mind about just getting free shipping most of the time. What a crock!

Nora,
Yea... Robert was not his usual humorous self. So far Misty and Jeff are the only healthy ones I have seen in the last few days.

The morganite ring is CEM001

Location hidden

#9675 Jan 26, 2013
I've adjusted the clasp on a bracelet too. Kind of scary to try to do it. Mrs. Peacock, did you see 115-087?? 7 1/4 inches in rose vermeil.

Beautiful Morganite ring!

Location hidden

#9676 Jan 26, 2013
Nora, I have that one, also. I guess I was crazy to get the bangle since I already have one in the tennis style.

I just turned on ShopNBC. They have an ALL KUNZITE hour. So pretty. I don't have a kunzite in my jewelry wardrobe.

Location hidden

#9677 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Kunzite is such a beautiful stone. It is the Night Stone. As ShoppingGal told me though do not leave them in direct sunlight for extended periods of time as that can fade the color. Also do not thwack them around.

Location hidden

#9678 Jan 26, 2013
Oh, If I get one, I will baby it for sure. I had heard about not taking it in bright sunlight.

I wonder if it will sell out because it's pretty pricey. Item 129-873 at ShopNBC for those wondering what we are talking about.

Location hidden

#9679 Jan 27, 2013
I watched the moissanite elite show last night, and they showed the yellow gold version of that big square 3-stone ring of Shopping Gal's and Bella's. WOW! That is a sparkler. Nikki was going crazy for it. It sold out fast. I love the yellow gold one. Hmmmm....maybe for Christmas 2013?(If they still make it then)

Chuck is on a lot today, I will probably buy more stuff. It's hard to resist when he has such nice designs.

Location hidden

#9680 Jan 27, 2013
Check out item 128-820 at ShopNBC. It's the mystic topaz tennis necklace. It's the same price I paid around Thanksgiving, and it's a steal. Over 42 carats of mystic in the shortest necklace that goes all the way around the neck in your choice of metal color and length. They will sell out once they show it this afternoon, so scoop it now. I have the vermeil in the 20 inch, and it's really nice. The stones come out to be $4.00 a carat in the 20 inch length, not including the setting fees or the metal.

Location hidden

#9681 Jan 27, 2013
Where is everyone today? It's really quiet here. I am freezing cold today. I don't know why because it's supposed to be warmer today. Brrr...

I am watching the Gem Week finale today. I wish I could afford to buy all the goodies I have seen. Big morganites, carved coral and ammolites have stood out to me.

Location hidden

#9682 Jan 27, 2013
Scoping out the JTV Schedule for next week on my DVR. Not a single True Brilliance show all week. Valentine Diamond shows next weekend.
Pamela McCoy Diamonds on Thursday. Three Color and Karat shows next week.

The week is filled with Marilyn Monroe, Artisan, Uniquely Silver, and Diamond Chic.:-P

Seems next week will be their big Valentine's Day push. That likely means no good coupons for at least a couple of more weeks. Drat!!
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9683 Jan 27, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....did you get that kunzite ring from Chuck? It's a pretty nice looking ring and not selling out too fast. That mystic tennis necklace is really nice for the price but since I don't have to go to work anymore, I really have no place to wear it much.

BELLA.....I did watch the moissanite show last night and saw our ring. The white gold sold out before they could show it. I really like mine and have been wearing it every day since I got it. They sure aren't getting any bigger pieces in the 14K moissanite unless it's something someone returned.

I can't believe we haven't gotten a better coupon than those $15 ones. Big deal. Half of is used up in the shipping.

BELLA do you know when the next Charles Winston show is supposed to be on? Isn't he going to have a pink heart for valentine's day?

Location hidden

#9684 Jan 27, 2013
Shopping Gal, I am still thinking about that kunzite. So pretty, but pricey.

Since C. winston is hurt, I don't think he will be back before Val. Day.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9685 Jan 27, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....I know what you mean. It is pricey. It looks like it is a really nice shade of pinkish purple too. The one I got from Ktv and sent back was bigger but was a pale pink, not nearly as nice as the one Chuck is showing.

I didn't think CW would make an appearance, but I thought maybe his pink moissanite hearts would.

Location hidden

#9686 Jan 27, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I bet it is a while before they restock our ring again. Looks like Misty and Nikki missed out again. Misty said she had been trying to get the WG since Christmas a year ago and it always sells out.

I believe Charles was due back the first week of February. I would assume he would send someone in his place to do the shows. He hinted to Mrs.Peacock that there might be a pink heart.

All the heart rings in Moissanite Fire and Elite have sold out. There would surely be a market for more.

Mrs.Peacock,
I am sure you will enjoy that beautiful mystic topaz jewelry. Remember when JTV had the Gems TV closeouts and had all that gorgeous various colors of mystic topaz jewelry in gold?:-)

Location hidden

#9687 Jan 27, 2013
Bella, I did get the sunset/twilight topaz ring and pendant in gold and also a mercury mist in a pendant. I loved those GemsTV closeouts. I wish I had bought so much more. Those were nice quality pieces. Since watching Chuck on ShopNBC, I have a lot more colors in those topazes in gold stud earrings. As long as I don't pay a lot per carat, I don't mind that they are coated stones. They are pretty.

Bella, I pray you are right about Charles sending a representative WITH the pink hearts. I am so looking forward to seeing those.

Shopping Gal, I didn't know you sent that big kunzite back. Was it just too large, or was it the color being too light?

Location hidden

#9688 Jan 27, 2013
ShoppingGal,
Odd that your Kunzite ring was so light. Mine is a fairly dark kunzite. The thing I like is the cut of the stone. Same cut as Elizabeth Taylor's big pink diamond. One of the darkest pink Kunzites I have is the 20 carat pendant.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9689 Jan 27, 2013
MRSPEACOCK and BELLA.....I did send that big kunzite back because it was just too big. Every time I wore it, I hit it on something. Also, the stone was pale. It was a beautifully cut stone but it was too light. I would say on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the darkest, the ring I got was about a 4 to a 5. If it had been a nicer, pinker color, I probably would have kept it and gotten used to wearing it.

I wish I had bought more of those gemstv closeouts too. The pieces I did get are wonderful and I like all of them. They are all gold, heavy and nice stones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,281
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min ChristineM 228,516
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min Clearwater 174,180
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 27 min Johnny 3,346
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 39 min Stiff N clean 260
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 260,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 601,380
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KayMarie 544,818

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE