Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9650 Jan 25, 2013
Diamonds, Glad to hear from you and that all went well with your trip.

Bella, That pinched nerve really hurts! He may have to take it easy for some time.

We had about 2 inches of snow so far and it has never gotten above 20 at all for the last four days and in single digits at night and with the wind it is way below zero.

Copycat, You had better stay put until the Spring comes and then take your trip. You do not want to be exposed to the flu and by then it will be over with and you can enjoy your time at Gatlinburg.

Has anyone bought anything at all this week or have anything coming as far as jewelry?

Location hidden

#9651 Jan 25, 2013
Mrsdolittle, no I haven't bought anything, hopefully soon someone will be getting some of the scratch offs, seems like it was around this time last year we started getting them.

Hope CW's back gets better, he may not be able to make his Feb. trip.

Location hidden

#9652 Jan 25, 2013
Ladies, Chuck has a 2 hour spinel show on right now at ShopNBC. His wife's cross is the Once Only lowest price. It's heavy and comes on a triple chain. I bought it in Sept when it debuted, and it was ALOT more money. Check it out. Item 127-803.

Location hidden

#9653 Jan 25, 2013
Got my 20 inch rainbow necklace. It's so nice. I am glad I went to the effort to get it. Now I have to send the 18 inch back.

Shopping Gal, Chuck will debut his new kunzite ring tomorrow night at midnight. Can't wait to see it. I hope it will be affordable.

Mrs. Dolittle, I have a morganite bracelet coming that was on sale the other night.

Location hidden

#9654 Jan 25, 2013
I told my husband that I returned MSJ137 and we got into a discussion on Moissanite. It is lab grown so it can never be rare. It is like Andesine. Sure it is beautiful and I'm glad I have some but it isn't like a diamond. Or a tanzanite.

Oh Mrs. Peacock, I'll bet that necklace is beautiful!

I'm glad everyone is doing well. Now there is Norovirus going around with the flu. My dad has a sore throat.

Hubby wore his hearing aids all day. He has a remote that he can punch to reduce background noise and increase or decrease the volume. Oh how I wish insurance covered these! The VA can pay for some but you have to take what they give you and that can be very average. They are worth their weight in gold to me!

It is still not raining here. No snow, no rain, just day after day of sun and not really even cold. Our rivers are drying up.

Location hidden

#9655 Jan 25, 2013
MrsDolittle,
Gadzooks that is some cold weather! I would not want to stick my nose outside. I have one Morganite ring coming: CEM001. It has been in "fulfilled by warehouse" for over 24 hours though and things sometimes get cancelled when that happens.

CopyThat,
My flu shot should be kicked in by now. The present epidemic strain is not one of the three selected by the CDC to be in the shot this year, but the shot is still 47% effective against the current strain. I take my hand sanitizer in my purse when I go out.

Nora,
I went through the same questions when I bought the big Platineve knuckle Dragger, but sometimes I get something just because it is beautiful.:). And it is drop dead gorgeous. I was so thrilled it even fit both hands as it was in Platineve. But CW did say Charles and Colvard would size it if I sent it back to him. I wish I could tolerate pierced ears. I would love a pair of Moissanite studs like you have.,

I hope CW's back gets better soon. Back problems are miserable and he travels a lot.

ShoppingGal,
They did a great presentation of our ring on the Moissanite Elite show today. Did you see it?:)

Location hidden

#9656 Jan 25, 2013
Nora,
We are drowning with rain here. It has pretty much rained since Christmas Eve. At one time it rained for 10 straight days and the streets and rivers were overflowing. We barely escaped an ice storm this morning.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9657 Jan 26, 2013
BELLA....No, I didn't know they were having a moissanite show until it was all over. I'll watch the one tonight. Maybe they will show it again. I see they only have 2 left in the white gold. White gold sure still outsells yellow.

Location hidden

#9658 Jan 26, 2013
Shoppinggal, Bella, just watched the elite show from last night, that ring you both own is one awesome ring, no wonder you both were raving about it, congrats to you both!!!

Location hidden

#9659 Jan 26, 2013
Yes,they are beautiful!! I still want one more. Sigh! I like yellow gold. I will go watch the elite show and see the ring.

Bella, I wish we had your rain. It is 38 and clear as a bell here.

Location hidden

#9660 Jan 26, 2013
Bella, That is a very pretty nmorganite ring you have coming. Did you order it without a coupon? I am assuming you did. That $15 one would help a little but a 20% one would have really knocked the price down.

Location hidden

#9661 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs P., I knew you would like the 20 inch rainbow necklace a lot better. Glad to hear it was nice!

Location hidden

#9662 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
This is the only piece I have bought without a coupon. There were only 8 pieces before Christmas and I missed getting one. It seems to be so limited, I snagged the size 8 without waiting for a coupon. That plus the morganite is starting to dry up. I just think JTV is determined to be stingy with the coupons until after Valentines Day. I think it is a huge mistake on their part. Pieces I watch are just not selling. Then after they have louse Valentine's Day sales, there will be a fire sale.(I hope)

I actually wonder if Moissanite events before Valentine's Day are in part responsible for the dearth of coupons. It started before their last Moussanite Fire and Diamond Day events. This one if the longest "no good coupon" stretches that I remember. I got news for them. After Valentine's Day is over the general public will not be in a kl jewelry buying mode even with a good discount.

Zales and other jewelry stores are having huge daily sales for Valentines Day. I get an email every day with deep discounts.

Location hidden

#9663 Jan 26, 2013
I predict some 30% scratcher cards after Valentines's Day. It is a LONG time until Mother's Day..... The next big jewelry buying event. All the JTV sites I monitor are desperately looking for coupons. There just are not any right now... :(

Location hidden

#9664 Jan 26, 2013
Bella, I noticed on the old jewelry discussions forum we use to be on they are desperartely seeking coupons also. You would think JTV would wise up and give out the good coupons again to stimulate buying but they are so dense they cannot see their nose despite their face! They either bombard you with a bunch of coupons at one time or else nothing. Just silly the way they conduct business.

Do you know how long it has been since out last 20% coupon, I am thinking a month????

Location hidden

#9665 Jan 26, 2013
As far as I recall, all coupons expired January 13th. This is almost like the snit they got in once over the Birthday Coupons when coupons dried up for a while. :-/

Location hidden

#9666 Jan 26, 2013
All we have had for the last two weeks is dippy $15 off coupons. Whoop de do....

Location hidden

#9667 Jan 26, 2013
Bella, As far as I know we do not even get birthday coupons anymore. They are dissolving everything good that we once had and that is not good!

Location hidden

#9668 Jan 26, 2013
I used a 20% coupon on the knuckle Dragger before Christmas. Maybe that did not set well with the Moissanite powers that be..... Sigh

Location hidden

#9669 Jan 26, 2013
You know for an "Opal Fest" they really didn't have too many opals to show. I saw Robert when he seemed so out of it. Everyone must have been out sick and the show must go on.

Which Morganite did you get Bella?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Bosh: The Forsaken One 6 min Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Clearwater 777,753
Darüssafaka SAMSUNG MASLAK (O2I2) 299 I5 34 S... 8 min sansungrete 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 560,337
Maslak Samsung Maslak Levent Samsung (O2I2) 299... 14 min sansungrete 1
Moses never existed 14 min KiMare 813
SAMSUNG Beyaz Esya Servis TARABYA O2I2 299 I5 ... 25 min sansungrete 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 605,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web