Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9628 Jan 23, 2013
2 hour all morganite event right now on ShopNBC. Once only lowest price on the bangle in vermeil. $158. Good deal.

Location hidden

#9629 Jan 23, 2013
Wow... JTV is really hawking Bella a lot now. They have big name designers making pieces. It seems to be on all the time. It liked it better when it was a fringe product. I go not even bother to watch the shows. At least Moissonite is a real jewel, not a stimulant.

Nora,
I hope the visit to the doctor for your husband's hearing aids go well tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Location hidden

#9630 Jan 24, 2013
Went to have my blood checked again. It was even thinner than last week even though I lowered my dosage of the meds. It makes no sense. So, I have to skip a day and lower the dosage again. Boo....that also means I have to go back again next week to do it all over again.

Nora, how is your hubby doing?

Bella, I think they are doing too much bella luce, too. I have been watching gem week on the other network. I bought that morganite bangle last night. Too nice a deal to pass on.

They have a HUGE honey citrine ring as the TTV at ShopNBC. Enormous. Check it out.

Location hidden

#9631 Jan 24, 2013
I noticed they are putting in Pamela M diamonds, it is in 14K over silver, check out PMD*, I was afraid of that you can't tell a lot by the pictures.

Location hidden

#9632 Jan 24, 2013
Oops I forgot, MrsPeacock, I saw that "rock" on NBC, very pretty!!!

Location hidden

#9633 Jan 24, 2013
Michael V. has some gorgeous items. Amber, Cameos, large gems and pretty pearls. Wow. I love them all.

I am trying to not buy stuff EVERY day of this gem event. Chuck's big night is Sat. into Sunday morning, and I want to get some kunzite.

Location hidden

#9634 Jan 24, 2013
Copythat, I just checked the PMD items. Pretty simple designs. I don't know if I will be a buyer of that line. Pretty pricey, also.

Location hidden

#9636 Jan 24, 2013
Hubby is wearing his new hearing aids and he loves them!! He has been losing his hearing for a long time so he is amazed at what all he can hear! Light switches make a click. The washing machine makes a tune when it is finihed. Everything sounds incredibly loud to him. He was commenting on hearing his jeans rubbing he walked.

These are amazing! He can press a button and eliminate back ground nose. Raise and lower the volume and he can switch over to bluetooth.

Best of all. I have not had to repeat myself much at all. He can hear!

Location hidden

#9638 Jan 24, 2013
Nora,
So glad to hear the hearing aids are helping so much and your hubby likes them.

Mrs.Peacock,
That is a gorgeous morganite bangle. And that Citrine is HUGE!

They will get your meds adjusted. It is a lot like insulin ... there is a cumulative effect week to week which is why less actually mar your blood thinner. Hang in there.:)

The PMD stuff is pretty but just is not calling to me.

Location hidden

#9639 Jan 24, 2013
Bella, I didn't hear anything whispering my name either, I am looking forward to seeing them on tv though.

Nora, my brother was the same way when he got his hearing aids, his hearing has been bad for many, many years, it finally got so bad he decided it was something he needed to do. He too loves his.

Can't hardly wait for tomorrow night and the elite show, what a time for no coupon!

Location hidden

#9640 Jan 24, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, I hope you get your medications just right. I checked out the citrine and it is huge!!
Diamonds

Dundalk, MD

#9641 Jan 24, 2013
hi ladies i figured i will try againto post ... for the last few times i wrote my post did not appear so i a trying one last time before i give up.

sorry for the long gap i jut have been so busy since i got back from vacation...you all know its tax season and i have to put in all my numbers so my parents can get their paperwork on time.

i have not been up to much...i got new furniture and a fullnrefund from jcp...i went with vcf this time around. it appears i broke even.

no jewlery for me it has been almost a year since my last purchase for myself... i still think i have to much.. i enjoy it but i never get to wear it esp in this economy..i am scared some idiot will tr to rob me...my mom tod me some man tried to take a woman purse on the bus stop and nobody tried to help her. the woman fought off her attacker and kept her purse but my mom said she was scared the man had a weapon.

the worst part is she was in one of the good neighborhoods...i guess its getting bad everywhere huh...

one of my elderly neighbors got evicted from their home...all of their things were sat outside and picked through by strangers..the sad part is that the husband just had a heart attack and the wife and him were at the hospital.... i consider yelf to live in one of the good neighborhoods but wow i would have never guessed that people would just go through their stuff and take it... i called their family members and i guess they are having it bad as well because all they would sy was ther was nothing they could do....they are in the process of moving themselves..

it snowed this a.m. and everything left outside is damaged now...its sad to see someone who has worked all their life lose everything in the matter of hours...

Location hidden

#9642 Jan 24, 2013
Good to hear from you, Diamonds. Sounds like you are very busy with your Day Care.

That is so sad to hear about that eviction. How could any decent person stoop so low was to pillage their stuff?:-(

Location hidden

#9643 Jan 25, 2013
I saw on one of CW's sites that he had a pinched nerve in his back. He had it during his last visit and it is still bothering him.

Location hidden

#9644 Jan 25, 2013
Diamonds, My heart aches for the couple evicted.
I'm so glad you are OK. I had the very same thought about jewelry: In this economy and hard times, wearing really fancy jewelry is kind of strange. Also, a woman I know lives in a sort of bad part of town. If she wants to get rid of stuff, she just puts it out front and it is gone in no time.

Did you have fun on the vacation? You'd looked forward to it for a long time.

I'm off for a mammogram this morning.

Location hidden

#9645 Jan 25, 2013
Flu has apparently decimated the JTV hosts. Stacy was sick and had to quit in the middle of her shows last night. They ran a taped show. Kristen has been sick almost a wee now. Cheryl looked ill the night before last. Sharon has been MIA. Robert is doing hours today by himself and does not appear to be feeling great. Prett soon some show helpers will be selling jewelry if this keeps up. I hope they all get well soon. The Flu this year is nasty ....

Misty and Nikki appeared OK yesterday. Misty has a ton if shows today.

Location hidden

#9646 Jan 25, 2013
Diamonds account of her neighbors horrible situation really puts buying jewelry into a totally new perspective!

For Christmas, my son gave us a 2 night stay at a resort in Gatlinburg, if the flu is that rampant in TN, think I might wait a little longer to go.

Location hidden

#9647 Jan 25, 2013
Wow, Diamonds. Long time no read :). I am glad you had a nice vacation. Sorry to hear about your neighbors.

That Flu is nasty. I had a cold again last week. Thank goodness that's all it was. In my weakened state, the flu may put me back in the hospital. My poor hubby has had some terrible bronchitus since around Christmas! It won't go away. He just coughs and ignores it. I couldn't ignore it if I was coughing that terrible liquidy cough. Yuck.

I just tuned into Misty's show. This Lutece line has some interesting designs. Expensive for the amount of carat weight. It's about the designs, I guess.

Nora, I am glad your hubby's hearing aids have made such a difference.

Copythat, What a nice gift. I would wait till Springtime. My sister's boss gave her a cruise including airfare for her and her hubby's 10th Anniversary. I have never had a boss that did that. Must be nice.
Diamonds

Dundalk, MD

#9648 Jan 25, 2013
hi ladies..

yes i did enjoy myself on the trip.. i spent the most of my days resting in the room while my mom took the kids out... it felt good to catch up on sleep... this year the trip didnt wow me as in previous years.. but everyone else had a ball so thats all that matters.

i have not had any personal experience with the flu yet and i am hoping that i dont get it. i had my play sister get the flu and she was in bed for 2 weeks...i stayed away from her because i can not afford to get sick.

i hope everyone is well overall and will try to post more often.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9649 Jan 25, 2013
DIAMONDS....Nice to hear from you after so long. Gald to hear you had a nice vacation too.

NORA....I'm happy your hubby's hearing aids help him so much. My hubby wears one in both ears and I still have to really speak up for him to hear. If there is any background noise like a tv, forget it.

MRSPEACOCK....What kunzite are you interested in from Chuck?

BELLA....Thanks for the update on CW's back. I guess I didn't know he was having a problem when he was here last. I sure hope he comes along okay. That is really painful to have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min dirty white boy- 739,877
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 542,919
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Eagle 12 227,708
Submissives 25 min Ellejonson 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 40 min Edthirty 3,142
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min Chris Clearwater 173,768
Rachael Davis Kornacki 44 min Bev Jamison 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Azphene 154

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••