Comments
9,481 - 9,500 of 11,681 Comments Last updated May 15, 2014

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9607 Jan 22, 2013
The temperature here today is minus-12 degrees, vey windy and bitterly cold!

Location hidden

#9608 Jan 22, 2013
Here it's in the single digits with wind chills at -25! Brrrr...

Wendy has a black diamond ring I am drooling over -- NVC552. Where are the coupons when you need them?

Location hidden

#9609 Jan 22, 2013
In the 20s here.... Very cold outside.

That is a beautiful black diamond ring. It sold out almost over night before Christmas.

Location hidden

#9610 Jan 22, 2013
Too bad for me that I won't buy it without a good coupon. It's the first black diamond ring I really liked of KTV's. I like the "shoulders" all pave'd in the black.

Location hidden

#9611 Jan 22, 2013
I like the TTV at ShopNBC today. I have to hold myself back. I am waiting till Chuck does the big KUNZITE premiere at Midnight Sunday. Oh, I wonder how much his ring will be? I bet it's $1000 or more.

His bigger morganites are on sale this week, like my Mega huge heart solitaire and Bella's big oval with the pink sapphires and diamonds. So pretty.

Location hidden

#9612 Jan 22, 2013
Hi all, I have no phone service and just got my internet back, so if I'm gone for a while you all will know why, such a pain!

MrsPeacock, going to look at that black diamond ring.

Location hidden

#9613 Jan 22, 2013
Chuck has the rainbow necklace back. Should I get the 20" now? Back in Oct, the 20 was sold out. I got the 18". Today it is $298. I paid $284 then. Is it worth the hassle and extra money to send mine back for the 20?

Location hidden

#9614 Jan 22, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Would the longer length be more comfortable to wear? If so I would get that one. Can you order the longer .... Compare the two.. And then send one back?

CopyThat,
Glad you are back on-line.

Mrs.Dolittle,
Is it cold in your neck if the woods. I went to eat brunch today with a friend and it was still below freezing. First real cold snap here.?

There will be. Moissanite Elite Show on Friday. I saw it on my DVR schedule.

Location hidden

#9615 Jan 22, 2013
Bella, It is minus 2 degrees right now. we went out today and had lunch at Wendy's; hardly anyone in there. Then we went to Krogers and Walmarts for groceries and it was not very busy either. Hubby started the car up and let it run for about 10 minutes befre we left. I wore my insulated undershirt under my wool sweater today to keep me warm and it did the job :)))

Location hidden

#9616 Jan 22, 2013
Mrs P., If it were my decision I would send it back as I was thinking you said the 18 inch necklace was a little snug on you. This way you would have two extra inches.

Location hidden

#9617 Jan 22, 2013
I am getting the 20". It's about $20 more if you count the return shipping, but it's also 2 inches longer. I will try to hold onto the old one until it comes, but I have to have it mailed back before the 31st to get a refund. If it gets too close, I will just have to take a chance and send back the 18 without seeing the 20.

Thanks for the input on that decision. I really wanted the 20 from the beginning, but it wasn't available before.

Mrs. Dolittle, it sounds like you were well prepared for the cold. Long underwear would sure come in handy today.

Copythat, glad you have your internet back.

Location hidden

#9618 Jan 22, 2013
Minus 12?? Holy cow!! You all are in a deep freeze!!! It is 42 here.

Copythat I'm sure you are relieved to get your phone and internet back.

What rainbow necklace???

My dad got me two 500 piece jigsaw puzzles for Christmas. So every spare minute I'm pouring over the first one.

Location hidden

#9619 Jan 22, 2013
Chuck's was sold out!

Location hidden

#9620 Jan 22, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
It is supposed to get in the lower 20s tonight. That is plenty cold enough for me. ;) Yea... And at 2 degrees I would be loathe to go to the Walmart for shoppin'. I would be wanting that underwear that is heated using a little battery.

Nora,
500 pieces? I would be pulling my hairs out!

Location hidden

#9621 Jan 23, 2013
Nora, I got my MIL a 1000 piece puzzle for Christmas. She is still working on it and will be for a very long time.

Bella, It is minus -9 degrees here right now, very cold!

Location hidden

#9622 Jan 23, 2013
Sent you all a measly $15 off coupon for JTV; so check your email.

Location hidden

#9623 Jan 23, 2013
Wow, those are some big puzzles. I don't have the skill for that. Maybe I don't have the patience, LOL!

The rainbow necklace is one of Chuck's tennis necklaces that I have become a fan of. I have the morganite, mystic topaz and chrome diopside versions. I bought the rainbow last fall, but it was only 18 inches, and some of the stones were a little opaque. I was on the fence as to whether to return it because it was discontinued. I had just decided to keep it when Chuck came on yesterday with the 20 inches. I decided to get the 20 to compare with the 18. If the 20 doesn't ship today, then I will have to return the 18 without seeing the 20 first. Here's hoping the 20 is a keeper.

The 18 inches fit fine, but all the others are 20 inches, and they cost the same no matter the length. I prefer the longer ones with more carats :).

The item number on the rainbow is 118-248. I believe it sold out again.

This morning it is about 7 degrees warmer than yesterday and the wind is less. We won't get above freezing until Monday. Brrrr....

Location hidden

#9624 Jan 23, 2013
I see that Jen was showing Bella Luce Morganite. I guess they can make Bella look like anything these days. Not for me. I like the real thing, and I am sure you all agree.

The only created pink stone I may want is that moissanite heart in pink that I can't wait to see.

Location hidden

#9626 Jan 23, 2013
Well, it seems to be an everyday occurance, lost phone and internet again today, we have a large junction box at the end of our road, hope they were just working on it, if it happens again tomorrow, I am going to call...such a pain in the patootie!!

I have never had the patience to put together puzzles except when the kids were toddlers and they had the ones with 8-10 pieces, those I could handle.lol

Location hidden

#9627 Jan 23, 2013
Girls, I decided to return the mini knuckle dragger today. We just can't afford it. It has very sparse gold and at the price, is moissanite a good investment? Plus it was very tight. Not at all like my other size 6 rings.

Hubby gets his hearing aids tomorrow. Needs comes before wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 4 min repeat offender 4,154
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min seriously the ori... 538,967
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 732,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min lil whispers 599,918
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 8 min Hannah V 1,007
Last Word + 2 8 min andet1987 510
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 4,337
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••