Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9587 Jan 20, 2013
Yea.... I saw that one. The first one other than the one ShoppingGal has that I have liked in silver.

Location hidden

#9588 Jan 20, 2013
I wonder how this Diamond Event is going with no coupons. I hope it crashes and burned to teach them a lesson. I think the Moissanite sales were definitely affected. They only sold two of the Knuckle Dragger II. Definately not the sell outs they had during the Holiday Season with the 20% coupons.

Location hidden

#9589 Jan 20, 2013
Plus the two last diamond shows are up against the Championship Football games....

Location hidden

#9590 Jan 20, 2013
I have the shows on Tivo, I will get up early in the morning, drink my coffee and watch the shows, I watched the one from midnight and few minutes of this mornings show, looks like the shows were pretty much the same stuff.

Location hidden

#9591 Jan 20, 2013
So far they are samo samo with the only really nice diamond in gold being the LDW ring and a couple of champagne diamond rings. I have not watched the show with Robert yet.

They have a few cheap junk rings they are heavily hawking. These diamond shows have sometimes become an exercise in pushing a few cheap pieces they have ordered truck loads of.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#9592 Jan 20, 2013
BELLA....I agree with you about their diamond shows lately. I don't know why they don't have more coupons and good sales like the other websites have. When they do have a coupon, they get it mixed up with some cheapo deal so you can't use it anyway.
Hubby had the two football games on back to back so I only watched a little on the computer. That blue and white diamond bracelet was really pretty. Since I have those moissanites, I have lost interest in their diamonds. I don't think people are spending money like they did. People are broke after Christmas and tax season is coming up.

Location hidden

#9593 Jan 21, 2013
ShoppingGal,
Yea... The cheapo beat it to death junk on every show was DOC296.

I noticed they failed to sell any of the expensive diamond bracelets. Same number there that was in Saturday.

If they are hoping to have a good Valentines Day sales they better stop being coupon stingy.

Location hidden

#9594 Jan 21, 2013
Yes, I agree. I haven't watched the shows from yesterday except flipping back and forth between football. I recorded Nikki's show. I hope to watch it later.

I don't want this diamond junk in silver, brass or bronze that is a few chips and illusion metalwork. Yuck.

More coupons that actually WORK would be nice. I so regret not getting that 8 carat champagne bracelet last summer when they had 25% off coupons. I almost bought a 5 carat in silver from Chuck's shows the other day, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Silver with that kind of carat weight in diamonds just didn't seem right. It was $1000 for the silver bracelet.

Location hidden

#9595 Jan 21, 2013
Ladies, my black diamond heart in rose gold just came. It's very pretty and has a finished back with undergallery. It was sort of expensive for the carat weight, but the quality in 14kt rose gold makes up for that.

Location hidden

#9596 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs P., Glad to hear that the heart pendant turned out to be a keeper. Did you order anything from Chuck's weekend shows?

I have noe idea why JTV is being so darn stingy with the coupons becasue at one time we had more than we could use. It is either a bunch at one time or none at all. If they think that $2.99 shipping is going to suffice they have another thing coming,lol!!

Location hidden

#9597 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
That is great news the heart is such a keeper.:)

I guess they are saving the stock in JYR020, ALW004, and OJR033 for a Valentines Diamond show. I hope that have a coupon fit Valentine's Day.

Location hidden

#9598 Jan 21, 2013
I hope the coupon train comes back for Valentine's Day and Charles W's new pink hearts!! I already warned my hubby about those coming in, and I am going to get one if there is a coupon that weekend.

Mrs. Dolittle, I just got some stacker rings that were $29 on Sat. afternoon. I couldn't resist.

Bella, how did the big rectangle moissanite look? Dark green? Sparkly?

I messaged Chuck on facebook and he responded. I told him that I got the black diamond heart for Valentine's Day, and that my hubby didn't know he got it for me yet :). He said just give him a thank you and a big kiss and that's all he'll need.

Location hidden

#9599 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
The stone is a gorgeous darker green. It sparkles a lot... Maybe not as much as the lighter green, but it is stunning. The mounting could be a whole lot better. CW skimped big time on that one but I am keeping it for that huge green Moissanite.:)

Mrs.Dolittle,
Were you decked out on Sunday in those gorgeous new clothes?

Location hidden

#9600 Jan 21, 2013
Bella, I am still awaiting the arrival of the skirt and scarves and I will be decked out this coming Sunday in my new buys!

Location hidden

#9601 Jan 21, 2013
Pamela McCoy who use to be a host on SHOPNBC with her husband Wes is coming to JTV to debut her new line of diamond jewelry, I loved her has a host on shopnbc. See below:

Re: EXCITING! ShopNBC's Pamela McCoy to debut on JTV!!!
More news about the Pamela McCoy Diamond Collection, girls! This is straight from Pamela based on questions that I asked on our behalf. Pamela!

"Thank you again for connecting with me about Pamela McCoy Diamonds! I am very excited about the launch. I will air the new line on Jan 31st at 10am to noon eastern time at JTV. The line is designed by me and is exclusive to JTV on television in the US. The collection will feature classic looks with a modern twist! I have textures, beautiful galleries and detailed shanks. My symbol of strength will have a strong presents through out the collection. Many of my viewers who follow my clothing line will know why that symbol is important. If you are new to my collection there will be a detailed explanation during the show! I will also be sharing the inspiration for every item in the collection. I know many of your fans are asking for information about the color and clarity of the diamonds I will be using. It is against JTV's policy to give out that info unless it has been certified by a lab. In order to have competitive pricing they do not offer those certificates on every item. I can tell you the diamonds are white and beautiful! I will be posting photo's soon of the new jewelry. They are being photographed now. I hope all of you fb fans will join me for the show!"

I'm really excited that Pamela's line are her own designs! Now I'm curious to see the diamond quality on air!

Best wishes, Pamela! We look forward to the Pamela McCoy Diamonds debut on JTV!

•January 31, 10am-12pm EST
Michelle
Host

Location hidden

#9602 Jan 21, 2013
Mrsdolittle, I had seen that she was coming last week when Jerry died, can't wait to see her designs, the quality and the prices.

Location hidden

#9603 Jan 21, 2013
Copycat, I know on Shopnbc her and her husband Wes would show the most esquisite diamond and gemstone jewelry I have ever seen. That was back when jewerly was in REAL solid gold and diamonds were top notch. She and her husband were a class act together, just impeccable! I am anxious to see her line also so all of us will be glued to the tv that morning.

Location hidden

#9604 Jan 21, 2013
Mrsdolittle, I do so hope that we aren't disappointed with the clairity or that the line would be set in silver, I hope they are in at least 10k.
MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

#9605 Jan 21, 2013
hi Nora,
I know this is a belated response, but I am very happy you are pleased with your 2nd marriage. I feel blessed and can't imagine not having a sweet life partner. I cannot imagine your first husband just leaving a note. How low. My sister, God rest her soul, once had a boyfriend dump her without any warning or explanation. This was after her husband died, and she was so desvastated because she was already so vulnerable. But I know they really did not get along very well, and I guess he was tired of not getting along. One day he just stopped calling...Anyway, sorry I responded so late. I was computer lazy the last few days.

Mrs. Dolittle,
I loved seeing Pam and wes. I look forward to seeing her collection. I miss her and Charla Rine, who was a hoot. They disappeared from ShopNBC after years and years of being on. I wonder what the strength in the collection represents...

Location hidden

#9606 Jan 21, 2013
Mrs. Poe, It was just a horribe experience for my ex to leave like he did after 16 years of marriage!

I became stronger through it. And now my husband and I have been married 21 years. My ex lives alone in Texas and has never remarried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 764,303
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 8 min Nicole543 63
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 119,224
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 554,836
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Grau 37,638
Best Black Friday Deals 2014 13 min BLACK FRIDAY 1
Best Of anime movies 19 min PDX Dave 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 263,422
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 603,594
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,036

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE