Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9567 Jan 19, 2013
I don't have anything coming, but I sure would love to buy that 3.10 ctw ring just like Bella's knuckle dragger, if I had a coupon I would buy one, maybe we will get a new one next week.

Location hidden

#9568 Jan 19, 2013
What do you all think of this at ShopNBC --- item 124-919? It seems like it would be very heavy in 14KT gold and it has an undergallery.

Location hidden

#9569 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs P., I have been watching chuck off and on today. He had some very nice things this time around :)) I like the ring you were speaking of very much, the 124-919. It is 1/2 off and looks to be heavy in the gold weight, are you getting it?

Location hidden

#9570 Jan 19, 2013
Copythat, I agree. The more I see of those bigger moissanite designs, the more I like them. Where are the coupons that work?

Mrs. Dolittle, I am thinking about it. I did just get a mocha diamond ring for Christmas, and I have others. I don't really need another one. I like the interesting contrast with the yellow diamonds. I better not get it.

Besides, Chuck showed the Kunzite ring that he will be selling next weekend. It was gorgeous. I would love that!

Location hidden

#9571 Jan 19, 2013
KTV has some new BEAUTIFUL champagne rings and studs. The big 1.50 carat studs are calling to me. Great price on those. If only there was a coupon.

Location hidden

#9572 Jan 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, love the ring, different design, I have been trying to find a coupon but there is not one to be found and I refuse to buy without one!
Which studs are you talking about?

Location hidden

#9573 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs P., Which champagne diamond ring did you get for Christmas as I do not recall it????? I love that 2.25 ct. one I got a couple months ago at JTV, the one like Chrystie has.

Location hidden

#9574 Jan 19, 2013
Copythat, there are several pairs of champagne studs. THW174 and THW147R are my favorites. There are some in yellow gold, too.

Location hidden

#9575 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs P., I REALLY like that big solitaire champagne diamond ring with the surronding diamonds you got at Netaya. In my opinion that is the prettiest champagne diamond ring I have ever seen. Did you ever get it sized so you could wear it? I knew it was a size 7 and you said you cannot wear a 7.

Location hidden

#9576 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I got the mocha diamond monkey ring for Christmas. It's 125-985 at ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#9577 Jan 19, 2013
No, that one would be difficult to size. I will try after I lose some weight. This year I absolutely have to because of my health. So, maybe by my birthday in Oct. I can wear it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9578 Jan 19, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
I have been married 31 years. How bout you? It's not always easy, but all in all, I love my husband's companionship still. We are, thank God, good buddies. I get sad sometimes, watching us both age..but it beats the alternative. I had lots of boyfriends in my 20's. I always liked the guys...I hated single life, however. It seemed like my girlfriends were never happy unless we were searching for guys. It grew tiresome....

Location hidden

#9579 Jan 19, 2013
Nora,
I hope Nikki got a good deal on one. I noticed two of the four are still left after his visit. Maybe the employees are allowed to buy one now if they wish. Nikki was funny with the vacuuming in heels thing.:-)

Mrs.Peacock,
It finally stopped raining here. It is going to be cold here on Tuesday night. JTV is having a diamond day tomorrow. I noticed they've restocked some of their heavy hitters: JYR020, ALW004, LDW008, and OJR033.

Location hidden

#9580 Jan 19, 2013
I've been married 21 years to my 2nd husband. Seems like it has flown by! We get along perfectly.

When I was newly divorced, I'd just started a new job as a school counselor. I was totally absorbed in that. And at the same time, I was grieving the loss of my marriage. I'd been married 16 years to him and he left me. I found a note on the kitchen table. It was really tough!

Location hidden

#9581 Jan 19, 2013
Nora,
It was certainly HIS loss then. After having the pleasure of knowing you for several years an seeing what a nice and giving person you are, he was the big time loser. Sorry you had such a difficult time.

Location hidden

#9582 Jan 20, 2013
Bella, well said!!

How awful your first husband was to leave a note, Nora. You are very lucky indeed to have found love again and it has lasted longer.

Mrs. Poe, this year will be 15 years for me. It has flown by as well. My hubby is my best friend in the world, too. I love to do things with him when we can. He's very busy at work, so the weekends is pretty much all the time we have. I feel guilty sometimes when I watch Chuck jewelry shows on the weekends because I am not spending precious time with him.

Bella, I noticed that there were some oldies but goodies in diamonds that just showed up. They must have pulled those low quantity items off the website for a couple months and just put them back.

Location hidden

#9583 Jan 20, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
LDW008 has gorgeous diamonds! They are so clear they look like Moissanite. Just beautiful. I have had this ring for over half a year now.

Did you see the beautiful green diamond ring in gold? Really pretty. And it is stretch pay.

Location hidden

#9584 Jan 20, 2013
Green diamond ring is OBC076.

Location hidden

#9585 Jan 20, 2013
At least they are not hawking that dreadful necklace they have been stuck on lately.

Location hidden

#9586 Jan 20, 2013
I saw a pretty blue and white diamond bracelet. It was in silver, but the design is nice. Looks like blue diamond bows --- DBS051

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 855,926
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 272,104
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 596,706
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min ChristineM 444,368
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 28 min I am virgin 291
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr The_Box 1,082
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,431
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 612,656
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Henry_Joseph 177,231
More from around the web