Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

We haven't heard anything from Mrsdolittle and Shoppinggal for a while, hope they both are OK.

Wore my 10mm moissanite to the store, WOW that thing aparkles, reminds me why I love moissanite so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Bella, I agree on the burgers and fries. I miss the good ol' days on Wendy's and McD's too. I haven't tried 5 guys. There is a chain called Smashburger that has built around here, also, that I haven't tried. I like Culver's a LOT! Do you have them where you are?

I am so looking forward to the pink hearts. I will have to get one for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Wow! I watched the Moissanite show today and would LOVE to buy some of those pieces. So I checked my balances and can not afford it. So no go! I love my mini knuckle dragger though and the pendant, hoops and studs. I only have one piercing in each ear. So I won't wear them together

Am I the only one of us who has been through a divorce? I do not think Nikki or Misty go out cavorting. Sometimes you just have had it with being married and men. I felt that way after my divorce and I was so sad I dropped weight easily! You don't feel like eating. And for some women, home, job, friends and children are quite enough.

Second marriages are tough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Nora, I don't think Nikki and Misty are going out looking for guys all the time. They both have kids to take care of. My hubby was just joking because he thinks if a woman changes her looks that much she must be looking.

Divorce isn't for me. It's hard to be married even in your first marriage. We have had some big challenges that many people would have gotten divorced over, but we agreed from the get go that divorce is not an option. So, we're making the best of it. It's not all sunshine and rainbows. However, if there were ever physical abuse or cheating, I may change my position on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

MrsPeacock,
We do not have either of those burger chains.

CopyThat and Nora,
People seem to ogle at my Moissanite more than any other jewelry that I wear.:)

I have had the same wonderful fella for 35 years. But have had family members go through a divorce. It was a tough situation for them to deal with.

I did not realize Nikki was divorced. Is that a recent event?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ugh..... Sorry for the double post...
MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Nora,
I said they were covorting, and I am sorry for the offense. I meant no harm. I was just kind of tongue and cheek....I really think they have probably gone through hell if they chose to end their marriages. I married at almost 30 years old, and was engaged a few times before I married. I think having life experience has helped me stay married.....any way, I am sorry. I meant no harm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mrs. Poe, I think you were wise to wait to get married. I got married very young. Not as young as my mother, but I was just out of college. I thought it would all work out the way I saw it in my head, but that's not what happened. I think people need to establish themselves in their own jobs, apts, etc to prove they can stand alone before combining with another person. I should have waited a couple years.

Bella, we just got Five Guys up here in the last few years.Smashburger came about the same time. Culver's is out of WI, and they just got here in the last 5 years, too. They have something called the Double Butterburger with Cheese that is heaven. They toast the buns and butter them, then they put the best tasting cheese on the burgers---yum! I am making myself drool right now.

Copythat, I bet a 10mm moissanite would stop traffic!!!

I hope Mrs. Dolittle and Shopping Gal are doing OK.
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Hi, everyone. I'm okay. I have been without email or internet access. I called the phone company a couple days ago to up internet speed and add a phone company virus program. Well, it knocked my email and internet out of commission until late yesterday. What an ordeal. They had to come here and put in a new modem and then I had to have one of their tech people walk me thru taking off my avast virus shield and adding theirs. It took over 2 hours and I was worn out after that ordeal....lol

Got the MSJ026 ring in white gold today and is it ever a beauty! I love it. All of the stones in it are gorgeous and are pretty white. I sent MSJ071 back today. There was no comparison to MSJ026.
BELLA, did you get yours yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mrspeacock, that burger sounds delicious, and I am drooling just reading about it. The stone is large but I don't wear it often as it has smaller stones down the sides and is thick so it hurts, I am carrying it and one of my old 14K wedding bands and a platinum casting to have me a ring made to my liking, one that will be comfortable to wear all the time, as I can't wear it for long before my two fingers on each side are almost raw. I will put another stone in the mount.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

ShoppingGal,
I got mine on Wednesday. The three stone radiant cut Moissanite Elite ring is SPECTACULAR!!!!!! Just gorgeous. The three stones just explode with flashes and sparkle. I see, however, with the exception of the YG and WG versions of this ring JTV is still not restocking the Elite heavier gold pieces.

Mrs.Peacock,
The next time I am in your neck of the woods I gotta try Culver's. You are making me drool!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Bella, that Culver's is a frozen custard place that has yummy desserts like the "concrete mixer." Basically, you mix in candy or other goodies in the custard like a DQ "Blizzard." They are sooo good. Just don't make the mistake I made once and try to eat the cheese burger AND a concrete mixer afterward. We got so stuffed like we had just eaten a heavy Thanksgiving meal. One or the other, but not both. Very tasty.

Shopping Gal, I am so glad you finally got your ring. Since you and Bella are both thrilled, I may have to try one of those square brilliant stones. I was always unsure if they really had the sparkle of a round or princess. I guess they must if you all agree on that ring. Too bad you couldn't keep the MSJ071 too. Glad your internet is fixed again so you can chat.

Copythat, by all means you should get that big moissanite remounted so you will be comfortable wearing it. It's a shame the mounting it's in now hurts to wear. I am sure the stone is stunning, though.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mrs. Poe, Don't worry about it. They do have families. I think Nikki has been divorced for a long time.

My own divorce was an ordeal and it took a ton of courage to get married again. I also hated dating at age 39. One guy asked me over for dinner. That was nice but then he started crying over photos of his ex-wife. I went home right away!

I love MSJ026! So pretty! Is that the ring that is rubbing your fingers raw, Copythat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

They did not even show the round mint Moissanite ring last night. They seemed to feature the earrings to the exclusion of a lot if CW's other designs.:-(

I hope CW can get some of the newer colors in his jewelry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Bella, I hate it when they get hung up on showing the earrings and the solitares (when they do an elite show) it seems as they are almost all they show, especially when there is a new item I am waiting to see, it really makes me mad.

Has anyone heard from Mrsdolittle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I am worried about Mrs.Dolittle. I hope she has power and it is just computer problems of some sort.

Yea... The seemed to switch off to heavily pushing earrings on that last CW show. They even added stretch pays. The expensive stuff just was not moving like before Christmas and I guess the thing they were selling the most was the earrings.
I think the lack of a good coupon made a difference in selling the more expensive pieces.
I think the Powers to be also did not want a good coupon out during the True Brilliance Anniversary on Sunday. I bet it affects the sale of high end pieces tomorrow.

BTW, one of the gorgeous bracelets in 14K that Nora and I got Christmas 2011 (over a year ago) popped in. The diamonds are incredibly nice and the price is the same we paid 14 months ago. DOC214. Just a gorgeous bracelet!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I haven't heard anything from Mrs. Dolittle. Haven't heard from Diamonds since before she went on her trip!

I've been super cleaning the house today. Now I am pooped!

Did you hear Nikki on one of the Moissanite shows? She said she would vacuum in high heels for the rest of her life for MSF383!!
She is so funny! Charles better give her one at a big discount!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Love that heart moissanite, too!

Chuck is on ShopNBC with diamonds! New pieces and some are 14KT. Love the green diamonds, but they sold out fast. He's on till 8PM EST, so check it out.

Mrs. Dolittle, I hope you are OK.

It's really windy here, and the temp is supposed to drop dramatically tomorrow and next week. Below zero possibly at night on Mon thru Wed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hey Girls, I am fine! Just did not have anything interesting to post about other than buying clothes which I already mentioned. It is suppose to turn cold here also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Nora, no that isn't the ring, it was the ring in 14K WG, the 4.50 carat ring that they had right after they started selling moissanite, it was MSJ 057, it's been a long time so it may not pull it up now.

Mrsd is fine said she didn't have a lot to post about right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

590 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Blue Walker 115,639
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min feces for jesus 722,228
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Charlie Sheen 256,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,616
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min drDouchebag 38,485
GMO foods and you! 14 min Hidingfromyou 4
Producer Chris Diodati Planning More Remixes of... (Jan '14) 15 min jenstannick 2
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 53 min rahx 124
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••