Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Now we know why he's tops in his business, wonder if the idea was all his or if his wife contributed, something to look forward to!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Looking forward to seeing pink hearts in his rings.:-)

I got the big Cress ring today and the green jewel is magnificent. The setting is a bit minimalistic for my tastes, the gorgeous jewel makes it a keeper. The setting lets a lot of light into the jewel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Bella, sounds nice! Is it like an emerald green or Chrome Diopside green color?

I can't wait to see CW's hearts in pink. It should be a big hit for Valentine's Day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

It is not either an emerald or a chrome diopside green. The color it showed on TV was pretty spot in. Cross between an emerald and green tourmaline. Sort of...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I love green stones. I got a my chrome for Christmas. I saw that big emerald Frank piece again on a turntable today. I wish I had the money for that.....Over $5000, but sooo pretty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Mrs.Peacock,
Now that Frank ring was THE emerald color. Most emerald you see now looks like faded opaque green jello. The Columbian emeralds are to plae a neon looking green for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Bella, the more they show that red carpet turntable, the more I want that emerald. Too bad I can't afford it. I do have a loose stone that I want to have made into a ring someday. It's not as large or as dark as the Frank piece, but I didn't pay $5000 for the stone. It is columbian, so it is more of that neon green, but I still like it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Nora, I recorded Misty's show with moissanite yesterday. I started watching it back this morning, and I see that lovely pendant you bought for you and SIL. WOW!! I love that design. I didn't see all the details when looking just online. On TV you can see how the moissanites are set higher at certain points around the outer halo. Lovely. I may have to get that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Wow! Those etruscan pieces are Gorgeous! I wish I could buy the earrings and the the pendant. Nice bezel sets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Mrs.Peacock,
CW said that at a charity auction to raise money to fight cancer, that the pendant that Nora has was bid up to $1,500

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I'm not surprised. It looks really expensive!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I was watching too and heard about that charity auction price. So cool. Now another Moissanite show is coming. I am wearing that pendant all the time, even to bed. I'm wearing it now.

I can't buy anything right now, but I've got 4 pieces of moissanite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I heard one time that a certain fast food chain put just a little bit of sugar on their fries to make people crave them...I think that CW puts ALOT of sugar on his fire pieces because I sure do "crave" a bunch of his pieces!lol:)
I have been watching the shows that I have saved on Tivo, I just sit and lust.lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Copythat, I think you are right. Must be a great deal of sugar sprinkled on those moissanites. I do have a big sweet tooth, so maybe that's why I love CW's stuff. I have 2 rings, a pendant and a kit to make earrings. I would love to have those huge 3.8 carat studs in gold and one of the new pink hearts that is coming.

Nora, that is a good pendant to wear all the time. I am sure it makes a great impression :).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Chuck is back on ShopNBC! Yeah. It's mostly silver metal with diamonds. Wish there was more gold with diamonds, but the prices are skyrocketing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

And thanks to the food nazis like that insufferable Michelle Obama, Burger King and McDonalds fries taste like cr%%p. If I want an occasional treat not worth even buying anymore. They are absolutely horrible when they are not hot.
Now I go to Five Guys if I want fries for an occasional treat. And they are always piping hot!
The burgers are to die for. Even better than McDonalds before they ruined their food with those warmer drawers. Eggs are rubber after they sit in those darn drawers. Wendy's burgers have gone down hill since Dave died. Of the big three, Burger King has the only decent burger left in the Whopper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

As good as the TV made that big heart ring look, it is even more gorgeous in person. The heart shape earrings almost make me want to pierce my ears again. ;)
Did you see the new colors of Moissanite on Tommy and Casey's show last night?
Mist, Eclipse, and Vividian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

These new colors are not coated colors like the pink is either. Mist has a silver tint. Eclipse a darker Platinum tint. (Way more gorgeous than an opaque black diamond) and Vividian is the darkest of the green colors.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I wonder where MrsDolittle is. I hope she is not snowed in and has power. I am also anxious to her from ShoppingGal that she got her ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

We haven't heard anything from Mrsdolittle and Shoppinggal for a while, hope they both are OK.

Wore my 10mm moissanite to the store, WOW that thing aparkles, reminds me why I love moissanite so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Double Fine 729,918
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Strength and Honor 172,897
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Insults Are Easier 259,159
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Holy dr Shrink 599,524
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min 1859Petesake 117,771
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Aquarius-WY 537,010
Mark Cuban has just been de-throned as 'Loudest... 10 min Doctor REALITY 1
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr Marvinhany 74

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••