MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

#9507 Jan 16, 2013
Bella,
thanks for the info re Lance Armstrong. And now I undertand his connection to cancer. I forgot. I like him too. It's just all too sad. My husband was telling me that his doping was commom back when he did it.

Ladies,
I had no idea that both Misty and Nikki divorced. You know, I noticed that on KTV, Nikki had a different last name, but I figured I must have not known her last name correctly. It never dawned on me she got divorced. Well now the two of them can cavort together....They are close to eachother, so this will be nice for both of them...cavort, cavort, cavort.....Hmmmmmmmmm?!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9508 Jan 16, 2013
Charles Winston
Something Magical is in the air....and on the airwaves tonight! Please join me and Jennifer Miller Jtv Host for the launch of my first Today's Best Value (TBV) for 2013.

This incredibly priced necklace was created to sell at about $399.99. However, after much negotiating we were able to get the price down to $299.99....and then somthing went crazy.....

Somehow, we are making this 1.00 carat total diamond equivalent weight necklace available for under $200.00....way below. For 23:59 or as long as they last, this necklace will be priced specially at $1??.??. To see the price, you most watch or go to JTV.com at midnight tonight.

I do not expect to be able to show this more than once, maybe twice before it is sold out.

Location hidden

#9509 Jan 16, 2013
Ladies, that was on my facebook today about the Charles winston show tonight with Jennifer.

Mrs Poe, Nikki and Misty can cavort together now while they go looking for an eligible man. Good luck to them as where on earth would you find a good one in thei day and age,lol!

copycat, My internet is working all right today.

Location hidden

#9510 Jan 16, 2013
CopyThat,
I was hoping for a nice sunny day. It has been miserable and rainy and cold. I swear it has rained since Christmas Eve. Just mud everywhere!
Yea... It was just the green ring. Will send the heart one tonight with just the indoor lighting.

Location hidden

#9511 Jan 16, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I plan to use it as a right hand and left hand ring. It I wear it on my right hand it goes great with the bracelet. I need to pick out a band to wear with it as a left hand ring.

Location hidden

#9512 Jan 16, 2013
CopyThat,
Sent one with and one without flash. Does not do it justice, but you can get an idea of the heart ring.

Location hidden

#9513 Jan 16, 2013
JTV is airing a taped show from 7 to 10 so employees can go to Jerry's Celebration.
I emailed you all a copy of Kristen's FB post.

Location hidden

#9514 Jan 17, 2013
Bella, it is as beautiful as I thought it would be, LOVE IT!!!!! Of all times to not have a coupon that's worth using. Thanks for sending the info, it still shocks me everytime I go to the website and see the memorial!

Location hidden

#9515 Jan 17, 2013
Are you talking about MSJ026???? Wow!

Location hidden

#9516 Jan 17, 2013
What do you all think of the moissanite TBV? Any buyers?

Location hidden

#9517 Jan 17, 2013
She is referring to the heart shaped ring MSF383. :-)

Location hidden

#9518 Jan 17, 2013
I love that mossanite fire bracelet that they showed last night!

Location hidden

#9519 Jan 17, 2013
A Moissanite Fire Bracelet was the first Moissanite I ever laid eyes on and I was smitten! Unbelievable "rainbow effect" sparkle!

Location hidden

#9520 Jan 17, 2013
Which bracelet did they show? I really like the one that looks like the knot jewelry--MSF279. Did they show that last night?

Location hidden

#9521 Jan 17, 2013
Did anybody get a gift in the mail from JTV? I got a calendar today. It has different gems in it. It was a nice gesture.

Location hidden

#9522 Jan 17, 2013
I have not gotten a calendar. I did get blue jewelry pouch last year.

Location hidden

#9523 Jan 17, 2013
No calendar, but I also got the pouch. Like the necklace but don't think I will buy it, what about you Mrspeacock, are you thinking about buying it?

Location hidden

#9524 Jan 17, 2013
I have a wide neck and those tennis necklaces look like dog collars on me. Sigh. I am more if a pendant/medallion person.

Location hidden

#9525 Jan 17, 2013
Copythat, I don't think it's wide enough to show up on me, either. It would need to be at least 3 times as wide to show up. It said it was only 1/8 inch wide in the description.

I wonder why I got a calendar? Maybe because I had bought loose gemstones last year?

I wrote a message to Charles W to see if he can make the heart solitaires in the pink color. I think it would be adorable :).

Location hidden

#9526 Jan 17, 2013
Charles W wrote back to my note about making pink hearts: "Thanks! Trying to do the pink hearts for Feb 8 and 10th shows. I appreciate your note. See you later!"

Cool!! He's one step ahead of us already, ladies. Can't wait to see those pieces!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 3,947
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 830,352
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 99,269
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min oxbow 585,785
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min AussieBobby 270,830
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min Gas Woman 121,731
Having a 'Muhammed CARTOON CONTEST' in Texas wa... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 40,222
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web