Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

The Moissanite Elite bracelet and the Knuckle Dragger are my only more expensive Moissanite pieces.

The large green Moissanite ring shipped today.
I had gotten a shipment delayed email.

JTV called me on the phone to tell me contrary to the email, the ring was being inspected and polished now and would ship later today.

My hunch is CW brought it and Knuckle Dragger II with him today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bella, congrats on the ring, I didn't get any pictures the other day, was it just the round green moissanite ring or was it the heart also? I really like the heart ring, as soon as we get another decent coupon that they don't block with another $15 one, I am thinking about getting that one, just think a heart would be so beautiful.

I am having a lot of trouble with this web site, it keeps closing my internet down, is anyone else having any problems?

Can't wait to see the fire shows, I already have them all set to record.
MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Bella,
thanks for the info re Lance Armstrong. And now I undertand his connection to cancer. I forgot. I like him too. It's just all too sad. My husband was telling me that his doping was commom back when he did it.

Ladies,
I had no idea that both Misty and Nikki divorced. You know, I noticed that on KTV, Nikki had a different last name, but I figured I must have not known her last name correctly. It never dawned on me she got divorced. Well now the two of them can cavort together....They are close to eachother, so this will be nice for both of them...cavort, cavort, cavort.....Hmmmmmmmmm?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Charles Winston
Something Magical is in the air....and on the airwaves tonight! Please join me and Jennifer Miller Jtv Host for the launch of my first Today's Best Value (TBV) for 2013.

This incredibly priced necklace was created to sell at about $399.99. However, after much negotiating we were able to get the price down to $299.99....and then somthing went crazy.....

Somehow, we are making this 1.00 carat total diamond equivalent weight necklace available for under $200.00....way below. For 23:59 or as long as they last, this necklace will be priced specially at $1??.??. To see the price, you most watch or go to JTV.com at midnight tonight.

I do not expect to be able to show this more than once, maybe twice before it is sold out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ladies, that was on my facebook today about the Charles winston show tonight with Jennifer.

Mrs Poe, Nikki and Misty can cavort together now while they go looking for an eligible man. Good luck to them as where on earth would you find a good one in thei day and age,lol!

copycat, My internet is working all right today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

CopyThat,
I was hoping for a nice sunny day. It has been miserable and rainy and cold. I swear it has rained since Christmas Eve. Just mud everywhere!
Yea... It was just the green ring. Will send the heart one tonight with just the indoor lighting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mrs.Peacock,
I plan to use it as a right hand and left hand ring. It I wear it on my right hand it goes great with the bracelet. I need to pick out a band to wear with it as a left hand ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

CopyThat,
Sent one with and one without flash. Does not do it justice, but you can get an idea of the heart ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

JTV is airing a taped show from 7 to 10 so employees can go to Jerry's Celebration.
I emailed you all a copy of Kristen's FB post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Bella, it is as beautiful as I thought it would be, LOVE IT!!!!! Of all times to not have a coupon that's worth using. Thanks for sending the info, it still shocks me everytime I go to the website and see the memorial!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Are you talking about MSJ026???? Wow!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

What do you all think of the moissanite TBV? Any buyers?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

She is referring to the heart shaped ring MSF383. :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I love that mossanite fire bracelet that they showed last night!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

A Moissanite Fire Bracelet was the first Moissanite I ever laid eyes on and I was smitten! Unbelievable "rainbow effect" sparkle!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Which bracelet did they show? I really like the one that looks like the knot jewelry--MSF279. Did they show that last night?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Did anybody get a gift in the mail from JTV? I got a calendar today. It has different gems in it. It was a nice gesture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I have not gotten a calendar. I did get blue jewelry pouch last year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

No calendar, but I also got the pouch. Like the necklace but don't think I will buy it, what about you Mrspeacock, are you thinking about buying it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

I have a wide neck and those tennis necklaces look like dog collars on me. Sigh. I am more if a pendant/medallion person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

431 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 7 min Ruby88 52,645
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 250,751
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min pusherman_ 683,099
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Sheilaa 110,443
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min KiMare 89,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 596,831
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr -USA-1 168,978
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr SSugar 218,186
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RoSesz 513,529
•••
•••
•••