Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9447 Jan 14, 2013
Stilled stunned by the sad news about Jerry.

CopyThat,
I hope your purple cross shines up well. I thought MrsPeacock had that same cross too.

ShoppingGal,
I will let you know about the mint Moissonite as soon as I receive the round stone ring today. UPS comes late here.. Often after 7PM. My bigger Square green Moissonite ring has not shipped. Neither has the WG MSJ026.

Location hidden

#9448 Jan 14, 2013
It is such a sad day, and hard on those of us who feel as though we know all those that we see on a daily basis on KTV, we mourn the loss of them as well.

I will clean the piece today and see how it looks, it is small, but I was expecting that, hope it looks better after cleaning.

I am looking forward to hearing about all the new moissanite purchases, especially that heart moissanite, I know it is going to be awesome.

Location hidden

#9449 Jan 14, 2013
Amy,
I know how you feel losing so much over the last year. I list my cousin who was line a sister to me. We all lost MrsMe. I am hoping that this year will be a better one for us and those we love.

Location hidden

#9450 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry meant to send that to Mrs.Peacock, not my niece.

Location hidden

#9451 Jan 14, 2013
In losing Jerry so unexpectanly, we all need to be reminded to tell those we love how much they mean to us- everyday, because we never know when it might be too late, I'm sure that Mrs Sisk never thought Sat night that she would never be able to tell him how much she loved him again. We need to let family and friends know that their lives have touched ours and now we are better for having known them, you know tomorrow might be too late.
So, I want to tell all of you, that I really do LOVE all of you and that my life is much richer for having met all of you, you have tought me so much about jewelry, friendship, and about myself!!

Location hidden

#9452 Jan 14, 2013
Thank you for your kind words CopyThat. The feelings are mutual. :-)

Location hidden

#9453 Jan 14, 2013
I love all of you, too. We never know how long we have. I feel sorry for Jerry's wife, too. What a horrible shock.

My grandfather died at age 77 like Jerry died. Grandpa got up, dressed and was sitting in a chair, bending over to tie his shoes. He suddenly had a heart attack and died. No warning. It was hard on my grandmother.

Location hidden

#9454 Jan 14, 2013
The heart ring and round mint green ring came and the Moissanite jewels are gorgeous. I love the soft green color and it sparkles like mad. The green stone ring is even finished underneath. The color is line nothing else I have.

The heart shape just throws the Moissanite "rainbow" like crazy. It looks *fantastic* with my Moissanite WG Elite bracelet. I had hoped it would.

Still waiting on the big square green ring to ship along with the Elite three stone WG ring.

Location hidden

#9455 Jan 14, 2013
As an aside the UPS truck must have been REALLY cold. The rings were so cold the jewels and the metal fogged up when I opened them...

Location hidden

#9456 Jan 14, 2013
Bella, please send pictures of your new rings, especially the heart, can't wait to see that one, do you have the 7.85 ctw bracelet in 14 K?
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9457 Jan 14, 2013
COPYTHAT....The same feelings back to you and everyone else on this forum!

BELLA....That green stone sounds delicious. The heart doesn't sound too shabby either.

Location hidden

#9458 Jan 14, 2013
Bella, those rings sound soooo beautiful. I can't think of a better Valentine's present than a big heart solitaire gem. The green sounds so much like spring!

Copythat, I totally agree with what you said about our group. You all mean so much to me and have made my life so much richer. Jerry Sisk and the rest of KTV have really made a lasting impact on all of us because our mutual love of jewelry and gems brought us all together :).

Shopping Gal, I hope the MSJ026 in white gold is finally the ring of your moissanite dreams! You certainly had to wait a long time for it.

Nora, the same thing happened to me when I woke up on Jan 2. I was going to put my socks on as I was getting dressed, and the next thing I knew, I was coming to on the floor! I had passed out in the middle of getting dressed, and it was a good thing I did wake back up. It could have easily been the end, and my poor hubby would have found me later that day. What a terrible thing to think about. I am grateful to still be here.

Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for the link to the obit for Jerry. Sounds like he was quite the cook and music lover, as well.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#9459 Jan 14, 2013
YaYa's...posting so late. Just got home from work, and I heard the tragic news. I am so glad to be able to talk to all of you....anything I write now would just be redundant, so, just thinking of all of you. And of course, a prayer for Jerry...

Location hidden

#9460 Jan 14, 2013
The very same thing happened to my aunt when I was very young. She and her husband went to bed that night and the next morning he could not wake her; she passed away also in her sleep. My Mom said that was the best way to go (no suffering) and she was right!

I know it is hard when something like this happens but we all need to be ready when the time comes.We never know if we will see day break tomorrow or not; no guarantee!

Copycat, I echo your post and feel the same way about all you girls :)))

Location hidden

#9461 Jan 14, 2013
Bella, Your rings sound so nice! Cannot wait to hear all about the other one when it finally gets there.

Shoppinggal, Hope that the radiant cut ring will be your heart's desire and it will fulfill your wishes girl :)))

Location hidden

#9462 Jan 14, 2013
Bella, Photos please! I love the sound of your new rings. The mint green and sparkling? Wow! Does it have the rainbow flash too. The heart ring so cool!

Mrs. Peacock! How scary! You are younger than my granddad, but it could have been very serious! Thank God you are still with us!

Location hidden

#9463 Jan 14, 2013
Nora,
I tried to take flash pics of the green and it just does not show the color. Will try outdoors (if it ever stops raining). The green dies not flash quite the spectrum the white Moissanite does. It is just a sparkly but the flashes seem to be mostly white or green. I do not see the oranges of blues. It is such a lively shade of green though. Very soft and delicate.

Location hidden

#9464 Jan 15, 2013
Meant lovely shade of green..... Sigh.

Location hidden

#9465 Jan 15, 2013
Uck! The music they had for Tracy's and Kristen's turntables early this morning was awful. It sounded like I was in an India snake market.
Geez... JTV... Get some better music! What you have is annoying!

Location hidden

#9466 Jan 15, 2013
KTV missed my business again because of their stupid coupon fiasco. I was going to buy an opal ring the other day, but the coupon stopped working before I had a chance. So, I went to ShopNBC to get a black diamond heart pendant instead because they have free shipping with their credit card today. It isn't the same as 20% off, but at least the item was on clearance.

When will KTV learn not to give us coupons and not let us use them?

I shouldn't be buying anything at all, but it is a piece that "haunted" me when it was sold out last time. I love the unique design so much, even though it is low carat weight on diamonds. ShopNBC item 127-522.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Awesome Facts 683,539
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min another viewer 983,013
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 1 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 1 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web