Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9427 Jan 13, 2013
I cannot believe they have screwed up and negated the coupon on it's last day.:-(

The last day of the dippy $15 cr%%p is today too.

Location hidden

#9428 Jan 13, 2013
I missed out on the coupon AGAIN because of that. It was working yesterday in the morning, but I didn't get to make a purchase right then.

Location hidden

#9429 Jan 13, 2013
ShoppingGal,
USPS tracking is a joke. I had one with no updates until after it was delivered. Exasperating to say the least. The heart ring and the round green ring should be here on Monday. The larger green ring has not shipped yet.

Nora,
I agree that was an excellent Color and Karat show yesterday with Robert and Mandy. Beautiful morganites and a morganite turntable and then an honest to goodness vault red carpet tray. I still wonder what happened with Frank as over half the pieces are his older ones. They even have the TAL inscribed in the band.

Location hidden

#9430 Jan 13, 2013
I know those were Frank's pieces! I miss his shows. I'm glad I have two pieces of his. Do all of Frank's pieces have TAL on them?

Location hidden

#9431 Jan 13, 2013
I see that Jerry Sisk of JTV has passed away. Tim Matthews is to talk about him at 4 pm today on JTV. I do not have any details as to what happened or anything; just that he passed away.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9432 Jan 13, 2013
BELLA....That USPS tracking sure does stink. I got the MSF422 moissanite band yesterday and the tracking was still stuck on Jan. 9. Anyway the stones are beautiful in the ring but the mounting is totally skimpy. I keep looking at it and I may just return it. I can't for the life of me understand why they skimp on silver as it's not that expensive and more of it would make the rings look a lot richer.
I ordered the white gold version of the ring I tried to get before Christmas. I just have to see what that ring looks like in person before I decide if I'm keeping MSJ071. I was able to use the 20% and it also took the $15 off too. I must have hit it just right before the coupon got all screwed up again.
Am really anxious to hear all about your new rings!

NORA....I believe that Frank's pieces have TAL on them. I wonder what happened with him anyway??

Location hidden

#9433 Jan 13, 2013
Shoppinggal, I tried sending you email but it came back to me "undeliverable". You must be having problems with your email as my email I sent to other people went thru all right. Yours was the only one that specifeid undeliverable. You may want to talk to your email provider about this.

Location hidden

#9434 Jan 13, 2013
I'm very sad about Jerry Sisk's death. One time he called me for some reason... I think it was about andesine or tanzanite. So sudden!

Location hidden

#9435 Jan 13, 2013
So terrible about Jerry. He's a part of the family that I love at KTV. Founder, mentor, teacher and gemstone enthusiast! I hope his family and friends will be able to cope with his loss. It must have been very sudden.

Location hidden

#9436 Jan 13, 2013
Must have been a heart attack. I can not believe it! What a shock! I didn't get to see the announcement on JTV.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9437 Jan 13, 2013
That is a terrible thing about Jerry. It must have been a heart attack or stroke to be that fast. I remember watching him when he was a show host. He and Caroline were on there a lot. That had to be at least 15 years ago at least.

Location hidden

#9438 Jan 13, 2013
Shoppinggal, I remember when Caroline was a host, I started right after Jerry quit. I can't believe he is gone, when did it happen, anyone know?

I went to the site to buy a moissanite and the coupon still isn't working, so I guess I won't buy anything.

Mrsdolittle, I did recieve the purple diamond piece , it has no sparkle, I am gong to clean it, if that doesn't help, it will be going back.

Location hidden

#9439 Jan 13, 2013
copycat, HATE to hear the purple diamond cross has no sparkle :((( Maybe a little cleaning will bring it back to life, I sure hope so. You have not bought anything for some time and then this happens, how frustrating!!! It seems anymore it is a toss up with anything we buy from JTV. The stratify pendant I got was very nice except for one of the opals at the very top was milk white but all the other opal stones were ablaze with color. The yellow sapphires were very nice on it. I decided to keep it as I thought if I orderd another one it might not be as nice as this one. It was perfect except for that one small opal but that is all right as I LOVE it. No one will probalby notice anyhow.

Location hidden

#9440 Jan 13, 2013
copycat, Have no idea what happened to Jerry Sisk but I bet it was a heart attack or stroke. Maybe one of us will hear more tomorrow and let the others know.

Location hidden

#9441 Jan 13, 2013
Mrsdolittle, as you said it is a game of chance to buy anything from them, but when you do get a good one, it is usually a big winner, so I am willing to take a chance to win "the big one", just get tired of paying the return fee.

I don't guess anyone heard what they had to say on KTV at 4:00, we have had company almost all day so I haven't been on the computer very much at all. This news has really shaken me, just so unexpected.

I really hate that they are letting this $15.00 dollars off interfere with the 20% coupon , I had found a couple of mossanites that I really wanted to buy before the shows, but I wouldn't buy without the coupon, can't afford to, I found it hard to make my choice, guess now I don't have to!

Location hidden

#9442 Jan 13, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I ordered the white gold version of that ring too. I wondered if you got the other size 8 that went away. What can I say .... Great minds think alike.;)
The Knuckle Dragger has a mount that is hefty like rock! The other CW ring I have is nice and chunky. MSF302

Nora,
All Franks pieces that he made have TAL, which is his business's stamp.

I am devastated to hear the news about Jerry. He was such an asset and advocate for the entire gemstone industry. His love of gems was contagious. His personality and enthusiasm are irreplaceable. How did you first hear. I have been having a girls day out with my daughters. We were in the movie Zero Dark Thirty.

Location hidden

#9443 Jan 13, 2013
Shopping Queens posted the message from Tim Mathews. It is on this page:

http://tvshoppingqueens.com/forum/showthread....

Location hidden

#9444 Jan 13, 2013
Bella, thanks for the link. It was nice to see what Scott had to say. Jerry was so young. Not even 60.

This past year and so far this year has been really difficult with people dying unexpectedly. It started last summer with MrsMe2. Then, my friend who died from Leukemia in Sept. Also, my bff from school's father also passed away from cancer last year. My near miss just recently. My brother in law's brother is now very ill with stage 4 cancer. It was sudden and unexpected. He's in his 50's. Now, there's Jerry. It seems like it is all around.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9445 Jan 14, 2013
COPYTHAT....What a disappointment about that purple diamond pendant. I sure hope just cleaning it does the trick. Anymore, you just don't know what you are going to get.

BELLA....Be sure and let us know about the moissanite you are expecting today. I'm really interested in hearing about the green color. I ordered the three stone moissanite around 5:00 on Friday afternoon and so far it still says "payment verified". I thought they would get more of the moissanite elite in too. Other than the white gold and yellow gold MSJ026, nothing with any caret weight has appeared except customer returns.

MRSPEACOCK....Did they ever figure out the reason for your blood clots yet? You were really lucky.

That was an awful thing about Jerry Sisk and not even 60 years old yet. Since he died unexpectedly like that, I'm sure they are doing an autopsy on him.

Location hidden

#9446 Jan 14, 2013
I found Jerry Sisk's obituary on the internet.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/knoxnews/obi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls like having sex with there dogs? (Sep '14) 8 min Sir 22
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 828,430
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min Al Capone 5,790
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 17 min Justice League 3,439
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 55 min Ken in Dublin 231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min Rick in Kansas 270,661
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min marge 584,147
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web