Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9407 Jan 11, 2013
Bella, which green moissanites did you get? I like the big round one with the smaller ones on the gallery --- MSF404B. It's very unique.

Shopping Gal, is the ring you are waiting on MSF422?

As far as the coupon goes, I hope they don't fix it because it's stopping me from giving into temptation. I still have a ton of stuff to return from Christmas yet. I didn't expect to be in the hospital, so I haven't had a chance yet.

Location hidden

#9408 Jan 11, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
The two green Moissanites are MSF404B and MSF342B. The big one has a unique design. I will either love it or hate it. I should really give the stone lots of light to sparkle.:-) I have never actually seem a green Moissanite. Do you have one?

Location hidden

#9409 Jan 11, 2013
Bella, you are right. You will either love or hate it. I do have a mint colored one I bought loose before they started putting it into settings. It doesn't have all the fire like the white ones. I never tried the pink because I thought it would be the same way.

Location hidden

#9410 Jan 11, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I have seen the mint color which is lighter on the gemstone shows and it had a lot of sparkle. I love green gemstones. I hope I like it.:). At least the green is not coated.

Location hidden

#9411 Jan 11, 2013
Is the pink moissanite coated? I thought none of them were.

Location hidden

#9412 Jan 11, 2013
The pink moissanite is coated. But it does have the lifetime warranty on the stones. The holiday bracelet is breathtaking.

Location hidden

#9413 Jan 11, 2013
They have more moissanite, the temptation is almost to override my guilt for buying something I don't need.:))
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9414 Jan 11, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....Yes, I am waiting for MSF422. I may get it tomorrow. Hard to tell as the tracking hasn't updated since the 9th. Great tracking they have....lol

BELLA....Those two green moissanites are nice. I like the round one as it is so different with the smaller stones set around the head. I have a feeling they both will be beautiful.

I just did a test on the coupon and it does take it off along with the $15 or $10 too. Coupon is good thru Sunday night. They must have gotten some complaints and fixed it.

Location hidden

#9415 Jan 11, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I am really curious to see the green Moissanite. The mint looks very sparkly on the gem shows. I should have the round stone ring and the heart on Monday.

They have restocked the big 3 stone ring on Elite but no other big pieces. None like your ring or any bracelets.

They need to check for that coupon problem when they post that dippy $15 dollar thing. It happens every time. Do they not have any software testers? ;)

Location hidden

#9416 Jan 11, 2013
I just went to couponshare to find a coupon and it was gone, anyone else tried it lately?

Maybe they will have the coupon problem fixed by morning, hope so anyway.

Location hidden

#9417 Jan 12, 2013
Copycat,I went there to see and it looks like coupnshare is gone for good. It told me to go to retailmenot.

Location hidden

#9418 Jan 12, 2013
copycat, has you pretty purple diamnd pendant shipped yet?

Location hidden

#9419 Jan 12, 2013
I just tried couponshare, also. Weird. I guess retailmenot bought them out?

Now that the coupon seems to be working, I am thinking really strongly about using it. I saw some pretty things in Color and Karat this morning. Or, there is always the moissanites. Hmmmm...so many choices.

Location hidden

#9420 Jan 12, 2013
The Color & Karat show was great! I like a lot of them! But I can't buy right now.

Bella, Eager to hear about your ring splurge.

Location hidden

#9421 Jan 12, 2013
Bella, just sent you an urgent email! Go Check :).

Location hidden

#9422 Jan 12, 2013
Nora, did you see all the new kyanites this morning? So royal blue! I also liked the chrome and morganite pieces.

Location hidden

#9423 Jan 12, 2013
Mrs. Pe,I thought the kyanites were stunning. Like Robert said, "it's like tanzanite and sapphire married and had babies.

Location hidden

#9424 Jan 12, 2013
Girls, My hubby is smoking inside the house! It is an electronic cigarette. The only stuff that comes out is water vapor! Everyone please pray that he gets rid of his addiction!

Location hidden

#9425 Jan 12, 2013
Has everyone gone to bed?:) Hibernation I sent you all an email about Moisannite.

Location hidden

#9426 Jan 12, 2013
I am here, Nora. Just got back from my Mom's birthday. We didn't go out to breakfast at the restaurant, but we did just go to her house for some cake and ice cream.

I just went back to KTV to see about using the coupons, and it's back to NOT working again. Now it is taking $15 off each item.

I showed my mom my moissanite ring, and she loved it. I told her she should get one for herself.

I read the articles you sent, Nora. I think the price, sparkle and durability makes Moissanite a great stone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 7 min ted 1,583
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Insults Are Easier 39,066
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 8 min Johnny 208
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Joe Fortuna 970,198
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 21 min WasteWater 246
Play "end of the word" part 2 38 min jasiEL 1,754
Ayo yang di bogor 59 min WasteWater 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Catholic24 642,149
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 104,793
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 hr dr shrink 44,474
More from around the web