Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9387 Jan 10, 2013
Bella, JTV stuck those stupid $10 and $15 discounts on the website again that will prevent you from using a 20% on anything period. Why they do that is beyond me; just a crazy thing to do in my opinion :(((

Location hidden

#9388 Jan 10, 2013
Bella, Good thing you ordered your heart ring when you did because you certainly could not do it now and use a 20% of with those idiotic discounts on the web now.

Mrs P., Been thinking of you all morning and praying yohu get good news at the doctor's office today, just know you are in all our hearts and concerns girl :)))

Location hidden

#9389 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Does it prevent us? They fixed it last time after I called. I cannot check as I have already used the coupon.

Location hidden

#9390 Jan 10, 2013
Bella, YES! It prevents us from using the 20% coupon as I just tried it earlier on an item just to see.

Location hidden

#9391 Jan 10, 2013
Well, at least the $15 off keeps me from being tempted by the heart moissanite, I just know that ring would look sooooo good on my finger, but NOT with only $15. off, so in a way it's a good thing for me, not so good for them.

What time was MrsP's appointment, anyone know?

Shoppinggal, you will have to wear sunglasses all the time when you put those two rings together, it will be blinding.:)

Location hidden

#9392 Jan 10, 2013
I had a blood draw this morning about 8AM. No info on the results yet. If it turns out to be out of range, I am sure someone will call.

I was looking at those new moissanites, too. Bummer the coupons don't work now.

O will be doing my little leg/ankle exercises and walking around the house. I need to get stronger. My mom's birthday is Sat. I don't know if I will be up to being around a lot of people though. Have to see how I feel.

Location hidden

#9393 Jan 10, 2013
Mrspeacock, it is SOOO GOOD to have you posting again, it seemed like a month that you weren't. Do the Dr's know what caused the clots?

Location hidden

#9394 Jan 10, 2013
No news yet on the cause. I guess once I see the hemotologist again, he may have some insight. That won't be for at least a week.

Location hidden

#9395 Jan 10, 2013
Mrspeacock, it seems like once you go to a Dr. then you have 5 more that they send you too and it seems as though your life becomes consummed with Dr visits. Hopefully the hemotologist will have some answers for you.

Location hidden

#9396 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs P., I will be anxious to hear what the hematologist has to say as to what caused the problem. Hope you get good results on the blood drawing this morning also :)))

Location hidden

#9397 Jan 10, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, How you will hear before the day is over.

Isn't it just the way it goes? They give a coupon and then it is blocked with a teeny $20 off deal.

I would NOT go out to eat for your mom's birthday with all of the flu going around, Mrs. peacock.

I just hate washing the shelves of the refrigerator! How you all feel about it? I just forced myself to wash two of them. I figure if I wash two shelves per day, it won't seem such a drag.

I've taken up crocheting again and just love it. I've crocheted on a baby blanket all day so far. And I watched Miracle ER while I did.

Location hidden

#9398 Jan 11, 2013
Nora, I agree. With the flu going all over, I am not sure going to a restaurant is a good idea.

I hate cleaning out the refridgerator. It's such a pain to take everything out and clean the shelves and put it all back. It's one of those things I don't do as much as I should.

Copythat, I hope that I will be able to work closely with JUST the hemotologist for the first few months. I don't like this multiple doctors all over thing. Too many cooks in the kitchen....

Bella and Mrs. Dolittle, I am upset that once again,the coupon does not work because of that blanket $15! How many times are they going to do this? I found a couple items I might have bought, but now I cannot. It makes me sooo mad that they haven't learned after all these months. In the past, the coupons would still work on clearance, but not this time.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9399 Jan 11, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....It is sooooo good to have you back and posting again. Am praying you get a good report on your blood. I agree with NORA. I would stay away from crowds as the flu is just going all over now. You sure don't need that.

BELLA....Ktv is the only place I know of that puts things up for sale that they don't have yet or that are damaged. And, the only place that gives out coupons you can't use. It is a good thing you grabbed that heart before the $10 and $15 deals. I wonder why they think those peanuts will entice people to buy. I still have a 20% good until midnight Sunday. I guess it won't do anything for me if I can't use it anyway.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9400 Jan 11, 2013
COPYTHAT....Did you ever order a moissanite? I know you were thinking about it earlier. I sure do hope that square stone band I ordered does look nice. It seems like Iordered it a 100 years ago and it coming by wagon train.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9401 Jan 11, 2013
Sorry about the double post. My computer locked up or something. I seem to have trouble with the computer whenever I'm on this site for some reason. It runs slow, locks up and one time windows even shut down on me.

Location hidden

#9402 Jan 11, 2013
Shoppinggal, no I didn't, although that heat ring is ssssooooo calling my name, but with a $15 off instead of 20%, I don't think I will be ordering anything.

Location hidden

#9403 Jan 11, 2013
The last time the $15 thing blocked a coupon, I called and complained I could not use my Internet coupon. This was the week before Christmas. Heck, it saved me $700. for that I will call. The customer service guy made my coupon work and reported the issue that coupons were being blocked. That problem was fixed within a couple of hours. People could use coupons.

I cannot claim to need to use a coupon as I have bought 3 pieces of Moissanite and used the coupon twice (hubby and myself). It seemed to spur them into action when I said you could only use it on clearance items. The opposite way it was supposed to work.:-/

I did get a delay I shipping notice for the first CW piece I ordered. I had paid for a shipping upgrade.
I expected the items would not be there till next week.

Location hidden

#9404 Jan 11, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I know it be easier to talk to single doctor rather than a gaggle of them.

Location hidden

#9405 Jan 11, 2013
The heart Moissanite ring and one of the two green Moissanite rings have shipped. Yea... The one I got the shipping delay notice on. Go figure.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9406 Jan 11, 2013
BELLA....Good news on the rings. Makes a person wonder if that place knows what the left hand is doing doesn't it? Am anxious to hear how the color on those green stones really looks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 2 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 38
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 855,379
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,507
The Christian Atheist debate 18 min ChristINSANITY is... 1,033
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 27 min andet1987 1,461
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 33 min Doctor REALITY 10
REAL Music !!! Part IV !! 57 min Doctor REALITY 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
More from around the web