Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9367 Jan 8, 2013
YEEEEEAAAAAA!!!'

MrsPeacock,
So glad to hear you are home. I know you will sleep better in your own bed! You take it easy. We sure have missed you.

Location hidden

#9368 Jan 8, 2013
CopyThat,
Been wearing both. My oldest daughter has been admiring how beautiful the Moissanite is.

As soon as the put the picture up of MSF383 I ordered that puppy. I was hoping their would a nice CW heart piece for Valentines Day. Will tell hubby tonight about what he got me for Valentines's Day. ;)
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9369 Jan 8, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....Oh I am soooo glad you are finally back home! You'll be able to get some sleep now. I don't think anyone can sleep in a hospital. We all missed you a lot.

COPYTHAT....I don't even look at their diamonds anymore.

NORA....I'm glad you are keeping that oval and heart shaped ring. It is so nice and unusual with the heart shapes. I'll bet for the little bit of room you would need a jeweler could stretch it and probably not even charge you.

Location hidden

#9370 Jan 8, 2013
Yeahhhhh!!! I'm so glad you are home Mrs. Peacock! We have missed you a lot. No hurry on catching up. We thought and prayed for you and now God has answered our prayers!

I have cancelled the mailing label. KTV said they would send one. I wear my Moissanite more than my diamonds. I love the sparkle and fire. I'm making a video of it now (MSF137) and will send it to you soon.

I do look at their diamonds. I am looking at SDC050E and YDC011R. So pretty but I wonder if they are so dark that you can not see that they are red.

They seem to be restocking the Moissanite!

Location hidden

#9371 Jan 8, 2013
HI all! I have read the posts. Sounds like some nice moissanites are being purchased :).
Nora, that ring is a KEEPER. I love it. I wish I could get one. Don't know how much jewelry I will be buying for a long while. Many many hospital bills to come.
Shopping Gal, you are right that I couldn't get much sleep in the hospital. Always poking and taking vitals, blood samples, etc.
Bella, I am so looking forward to getting to my bed, but it's upstairs. I don't think I will try to get up there for a couple more days. Have to rebuild my leg muscles a bit more.
Mrs. Dolittle, for now I have 2 meds to take. Hopefully they won't be a permanent thing for the rest of my life.

Location hidden

#9372 Jan 8, 2013
Mrs P., We are all just so darn happy that our sister is back home and improving. It will just take you time but you will be back to your old self soon, just take it slowly and don't wear yourself out :)) You are still in my prayers each and everyday :)))

Location hidden

#9373 Jan 8, 2013
I 2nd that Mrs. Dolittle!

Mrs. Peacock, I KNOW what you mean about no sleeping in hospitals! One night at 2 a.m. this nurse came in and woke me. She said, "Breath deep you are not getting oxygen! Your pulse ox is down!" She really scared me. She snapped my oxygen on. In all the BP and so on and blood letting and shots in the stomach, I knocked my water off in the bed! So I got up and helped her change the sheets! I know you are asleep now and reading this tomorrow.

I do love that ring. Someone said to have it stretched a bit, and I think I will.

Location hidden

#9374 Jan 9, 2013
Will try to post again, for some reason couldn't last night.
MrsPeacock, SO GLAD you are home, we MISSED you so much!!!! I know what you mean about hospital bills, but don't worry about that right now, all you need to do now is rest, take care of yourself and get better!!

Nora, glad your keeping that ring,it is a beauty!!
They are REALLY tempting me with all the new moissanite, but I am trying to stay strong and not buy.

Shoppinggal, did your new ring come in your size or are you having to have it sized?
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9375 Jan 9, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....Take it easy and do what you are supposed to do. You sure don't want to rush yourself and end up back in the hospital.

NORA....I was the one who suggested you might get your ring stretched a little bit. It probably wouldn't take much to make it a lot easier to wear. I am glad you are keeping it. They are adding more silver moissanite but not any gold except maybe a few returns from Christmas.

COPYTHAT....The new brilliant square ring I ordered was a size 9. I wear an 8 but this seems to fit okay. Maybe a little big but not bad. I can always have a sizing bar put on it. I can wear a 7 but it's got to be a pretty thin band. So, I figure a little too big is better than a little too tight. I ordered MSF422 to wear with it as an alternate wedding set.
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9376 Jan 9, 2013
MOISSANITE....I just called customer service and the gal told me they are having moissanite shows Thursday and Friday (the 17th and 18th) of next week. The first show will be at midnight, then 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Thursday and then at Noon and 10:00 p.m. on Friday. She said there were no guests listed for the shows, so I don't know if they will be silver, gold or both.

Location hidden

#9377 Jan 9, 2013
Trying to take it easy today. I have been doing a few leg exercises and standing/walking a few minutes each hour. It's important to rest, but also to keep the blood going. I took my meds for today and I have to get my blood taken again tomorrow morning first thing. I am still all bruised from the last time :).

I haven't attempted the stairs yet. I think my hubby wants me to wait a couple more days. It's amazing how the muscles forget how to work in such a short time.

I am so glad I can come here to talk to you all everyday. I look forward to reading your posts.

Location hidden

#9378 Jan 9, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Take it easy and I know you will rest better and be more comfortable at home. Plus you can use your computer! ;). I would have gone nuts not being able to use my computer or IPhone.

ShoppingGal,
Did you get the Moissanite Fire band yet? Thanks for checking on when the Moissanite shows will be. It sounds like the normal schedule of appearances for CW. It is probably his big Valentine's visit. Maybe he will post his schedule on FB soon

Location hidden

#9379 Jan 9, 2013
Mrs P., You are right! You do not want to still for long extended periods of time, need to get up and walk some to keep the blood moving. Let us know what your levels are tomorrow when you get home. I had my MIL to the doctor Tuesday to have her blood levels checked and all is fine. If she eats a lot of green leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale it sometimes effects the levels, her blood is thicker.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#9380 Jan 9, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
I am so happy you are home. You are right. There was great detective work in finding your hospital, and I am so glad it was found. But most importantly, you are home!!! Sounds like you are on the right track.....keep getting better....moment by moment, and day by day. This is one group of loving people here. Lots of warm hearts to go around....Mrs. Peacock, just be well!

Location hidden

#9381 Jan 9, 2013
Home is sooo much better than a hospital. Especially since there is so much flu! Did you all see it on the news? Mrs. P be really careful at the blood test! Wash your hands a ton!

I was looking ahead for Moissanite shows. Thank you shopping gal! You know who didn't answer my question about that.

Location hidden

#9382 Jan 9, 2013
The 20% coupon expires the 16th. Moissanite shows start the 17th. Coincidence?

Location hidden

#9383 Jan 9, 2013
There watch the moissanite listings on the 16th.

Location hidden

#9384 Jan 9, 2013
Nora,
Been watching already.:-). I need another coupon.:)
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9385 Jan 10, 2013
BELLA....Isn't that about par for the course with them. I didn't get the moissanite square band yet. According to tracking it's due on the 14th. But, sometimes I get things a day before the projected delivery date. So, I may get it Saturday. It seems like I ordered it a year ago. Did you get that big heart yet? That is one nice ring and very tempting to me.

MRSPEACOCK....It's equally good to read your posts again too! Take it day by day and don't overdue. You sure don't want to go back to that hospital.

Location hidden

#9386 Jan 10, 2013
ShoppingGal?
The heart Moissanite is still "order placed". My experience is they list new items before the actual stock arrives, especially for big events. It will probably ship this weekend or early next week. It has to go to "request sent to warehouse" when they get the stock in. Hubby also ordered the Moissanite Mint ring. So I have used up that current coupon. Need new coupon! ;-)

Mrs. Peacock,
I hope your blood tests go well today. After that kick back and watch something good on TV.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 104,442
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 672,821
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 445,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min servants of satan 981,134
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
Dem Libs Has Need Of Gay Rabbits 1 hr WTF 1
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 388
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Choir Loft 286,298
More from around the web