Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9347 Jan 4, 2013
Bella, yes that's the one. I loved it on Nikki's hand, cushion is one of my favorite shapes, well all shapes in moissanite is pretty much my favorite. Right now I am leaning to 2 different rings, the one with purple diamonds and the one with round and radiant cut but right now I can only get one, that's why I am waiting for a few days to make sure something I like better doesn't come in. Also to see if we have to end up paying anything on the house repairs as we have a $500. deductable.

Location hidden

#9348 Jan 4, 2013
CopyThat,
The ring seems to run true to size and it has a nice chunky feel to it. The stone in it is gorgeous.
I think that coupon is only good through the 6th so do not let it expire.

Location hidden

#9349 Jan 4, 2013
Girls, Just sent each of you an email from Mrs Peacock so be sure and look for it. Her husband sent it from his phone.

Location hidden

#9350 Jan 5, 2013
I was so relieved but concerned to hear about Mrs. Peacock. I'm sure the doctors know what to do and thank God they caught it in time! This makes me want to start exercising. I spend far to much time just sitting.

I still have mini knuckle dragger. I'm waiting to see if they will pay to ship it back. Probably won't hear from them until Monday.

Location hidden

#9351 Jan 5, 2013
CopyThat,
There several new Fire pieces showing up. I wonder when Charles will be back. Since they dropped the Monthly Guide we have no idea when events are scheduled.:-(

They are showing some pretty morganite this weekend. I wonder what JTV will do when the morganite dries up.

Location hidden

#9352 Jan 5, 2013
Nora,
I need to start my mall walking again now that the Christmas crowds are not at the malls. I got sidelined for several weeks with back and leg cramps.(I now take a magnesium supplement daily as I take insulin shots). I had built up my laps around the mall. Back to square zero now.

Location hidden

#9353 Jan 5, 2013
It takes gumption to start up walking again. My shins, thighs, and calves hurt just from walking around the block once. It is 1/4 of a mile. Pitiful!

Location hidden

#9354 Jan 5, 2013
Yea... I was surprised how having severe issues with back and leg cramps and a pinched nerve for over a month set me back. For two weeks I could barely hobble to the bathroom. Lots of pain pills and muscle relaxers. Boy was I looped.

I was up to four laps around the inside of the big mall. Now I can barely do one. Ugh .... I think going in the magnesium will also help my stamina. Big chalky, nasty horse pills though... Gag

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9355 Jan 6, 2013
Ladies,
Thought I'd give you my Sensa weigh loss so far. I have been sprinkling for about 2 weeks. First week...5 pounds off, but this is typical for me any time I try something to lose weight. This second week I lost 2 pounds. I sprinkle the stuff on everything, and it definitely makes me full faster. Too soon to judge if it will really work. I need the next few months to really judge...I am aiming for 45 pounds. Oh joy. One week at a time...I think I will go school walking. I figured out a path around my school building. Will walk before I go home...I see the doc for a check up in a month or so...

Location hidden

#9356 Jan 6, 2013
Way to go Lori! Congrats on those lost pounds. I went mall walking today. Trying to build back up.

Location hidden

#9357 Jan 6, 2013
Lori, Good news about losing 7 pounds :))) Keep us posted as to your progress. I hope you make it to losing those 45 pounds girl!

Location hidden

#9358 Jan 7, 2013
Congrats on the weight loss!!

Anything new on Mrspeacock?
MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

#9359 Jan 7, 2013
Ladies,
Thanks for the congrats! Today at lunch I ate a small Lean Cuisine and a half of a container of Yogurt and had no appetite for anything else. I was completely full. Just too weird. I usually eat double that for sure, or even more. I will keep you guys posted. Bella, keep walking!

Location hidden

#9360 Jan 7, 2013
Oh Mrs. Poe, That is great! Good news! I'm so glad it works!
Bella, way to go! I better shake a tail feather. My tail is way too fluffy!

Location hidden

#9361 Jan 8, 2013
Did you see there is Knuckle Dragger II in the web site now. 10.9 carats versus 13.6 for the original. Liks like the same size center round with slightly smaller trillions on the sides. If no news on Amy by this afternoon I will try the call the nurses station again.

Location hidden

#9362 Jan 8, 2013
I saw that and assumed it was the same as your ring. Thank you for calling the nurses station about our friend.

I am keeping MSJ137. Apparently my hands were swollen from eating Chinese food or it is arthritis. But it fits. It is a tight fit but it fits and it alive with fire and sparkle.

Sending you all an email.

Location hidden

#9363 Jan 8, 2013
That is a pretty ring. I loved the photo you send. I am happy to hear you are keeping it. :-)

Location hidden

#9364 Jan 8, 2013
Bella and Nora, what are you wearing more often these days, diamonds or moissanite?
Have you seen all the new items that they have put in, some don't even have pictures yet, they sure do know how to tempt me!:)

Location hidden

#9365 Jan 8, 2013
I'M BACKKKKKK!!!! Ladies, I am HOME! Thanks to you all for your love, support and prayers. I have a lot of reading to catch up on in my emails and here on this site, but I will be doing that ASAP. Have to pay some bills and check on a few things first.

I still have to take it easy and work on getting my strength back.

Love you all!!!

Location hidden

#9366 Jan 8, 2013
Mrs P., So thankful to hear that you are back in your home :)) There is no place like home for R&R. Will you have to be on any long term medications?

Did you have any goodies come from Shopnbc or JTV will you were away?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 good tips to lose weight easily 6 min diettips 1
Weight Watchers diet: how to lose weight? 8 min diettips 1
How to Copy DVD to Computer / PC / Hard Drive? 11 min lydiawang 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min truth 574,347
hi 33 min Mantu 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe fortuna 810,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,908
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 608,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr RADEKT 269,038
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Jon 19
More from around the web