Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ShoppingGal, Congratulations on the beautiful ring! It looks like it is heavy with gold! It is 11:25 where I am.

I remember Mrs. P posted about being sick with the migraine on Christmas. Hives and migraines are signs of stress, too. I hope she is feeling better with care at the hospital.

I had an ice pick migraine today. It feels like an ice pick in my head. Better now.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Thanks, NORA. The sun is finally out today for the first time since Christmas. I have to be careful because this moissanite could blind someone in the sun...Wow the sparkle is unbelievable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

ShoppingGal,
Happy to hear the ring is a keeper and you got the right one.

Nora,
I cannot wait to hear about your ring when you get it today.:-)

CopyThat,
The fans should almost be done drying things out now and the should be able to start the repairs. I know you are anxious to get going with that.

I hope we hear something from Mrs.Peacock today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The fans are gone...YEAHHHHH. The repairs should start the first of next week, I will be glad!!!:)))

Now if we could just hear from MrsPeacock, I as well as everyone else I'm sure, have been checking my emails every few minutes, this is torture not knowing!!

Shoppinggal, you better be careful, with the sun out you may be sending your neighbors messages with that beacon on your hand.:)) Glad you got the right one and that you like it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Copycat, Great that the fans are finally turned off and everything is drying out! I have been thinking of you ever since you had this happen.

Shoppinggal, Now that is what I call a ring, large and in charge! It is just gorgeous and I bet you even sleep in it, I know I would!

Not one word from Mrs Peacock, I do wish we had updates from her or her husband!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Well,
I know I am a Moissanite convert. The stones are incredible! If I buy anything over the next few months it will be another Moissanite piece. I am looking for more of a right hand ring style with multiple stones. It could be in either Fire or Elite. I do not have an Elite piece yet. Knuckle Dragger is a CW Fire piece. I love the bracelets I have. Unbelievable sparkle. It it just so much prettier than the typical I1 to I3 diamonds you find even in $10,000 bracelets at Zales and such.

They seem to be having a Morganite event today and to tomorrow. I am glad I have been able to get some gorgeous morganite from JTV.

ShoppingGal,
Did JTV say how much gold they would carry in the future. Uniquely Silver and Stratify and colored diamonds in silver seem to be taking over. You have a few good diamonds in silver though like with candlelight diamond piece.

CopyThat,
I have been checking several times an hour for news how Mrs.Peacock is doing. I hope we get an update today.
I know your repairs will go quickly now the fans are gone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Trying to find the hospital Mrs.Peacock, but no luck. Hubby grew up in the area and I have tried the 8 most likely. No luck. I am going nuts waiting to hear how she is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I had to call 15 hospitals but I found the one Mrs.Peacock is in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bless your heart!! Wonder if she is in a regular room or ICU? I hope she will be well soon!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Nora,
Did you get Knuckle Dragger Jr. yet?:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Glad we finally heard how MrsPeacock is, hope we will from her later!!!

Check out MSF444, it is exactly like the "knuckle dragger" ring of Bella, only smaller carat weight, this one is $999, bet it's gorgeous!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

OMG! It is literally Mini Me! Even the side structure and basket structure is identical! Cool!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I may have to check that one out, will wait to see what other new ones comes in in the next few days.
Would love to see a video of that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Yea..... It looks like some new Moissanite Fire is coming down the pike. :-D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bella, I love the 3 stone that has a round in the center and 2 radiant cuts on the side, I saw that one on tv, it is gorgeous, what did you think of the one that had the purple diamonds?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I love both of the rings. Charles designs such gorgeous pieces! I am excited to see JTV is featuring CW's designs.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

What was the item number for the knuckle dragger and did it have a video?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Knuckle Dragger was MSF347. No video.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

True Brilliance with Misty is going to be on tonight starting at 10 pm until 12.

Copycat, MSF444 is a very pretty ring. I love the cut of diamonds that they have on each side, very attractive indeed!Let us know what you decide on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I'm not buying until Sun or Mon, I have my eye on 2 or 3 different items, but I am definately getting me a new moissanite ring.

Bella, didn't you get the cushion cut in the fire, if so send me a picture of it, I am also considering that one if and when one comes back in stock.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,201 - 9,220 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

420 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 255,729
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min guest 530,146
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 6 min andet1987 164
Penis Size 10 min The Rogue 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min lisw 171,458
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Tide with Beach 716,708
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 22 min BenAdam 598,771
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr TheBlackSheep 223,214
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••