Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9307 Jan 2, 2013
Copythat, Do they want you to run those fans and dehumidifyer all night. What a mess! I am sorry that happened to you.

My husband drove to Texas and gave my SIL the moissanite pendant and she loves it. He saw his dad too. His dad is 92 and he either could not hear him or could not process much what was being said to talk. He has dementia. The facility that he is in is very good.

Location hidden

#9308 Jan 2, 2013
Copy that,
my brother-in-law had his whole first-floor flood. And he had to have those fans too. I hope everything dries out soon and they can start your repairs. Sorry to having to put up with the fans.

Nora,
I knew your sister-in-law would love that pendant. Sorry to hear your husband's dad is not doing so well.

Location hidden

#9309 Jan 3, 2013
Girls, URGENT! read the email I just sent to each of you about poor Amy, She needs our payers and right now!!

Location hidden

#9310 Jan 3, 2013
Nora, we were able to turn them off for the night, he came this morning to check again and the moisture has gone down app. 30%, they will check again in the morning and hopefully after they run all day today they will remove them tomorrow, hope so. So sorry for your hubby, I know that upset him about his Dad, even if he won't say any thing.
Have you revieved your mini knukle dragger ring yet, I saw Nikki show it on a recorded moissanite show I was watching a couple days ago, it sure is pretty!

I'm wondering now if there is going to be very many preowns, so far not much, maybe it will get better in a week or so.

Location hidden

#9311 Jan 3, 2013
Mrsdolittle, got the email, sent Mrspeacock one, but my email messed up and I could not reply to you, if you hear anything, PLEASE keep us informed!!!!! She has already been in my prayers and there will be many more, I am going now to call others to get them praying also!!!

Location hidden

#9312 Jan 3, 2013
I just read your email and am so shocked. I hope the blood thinners help right away. I've prayed and will continue. Oh I hope she will be all right.
How long do you all think she'll be in the hospital?

We had those loud fans and dehumidifiyer when our downstairs flooded in the dining room and bedroom. We turned them off at night too.

Oh I wish I'd seen Nikki's show. Maybe I still have it. The mini knuckle dragger comes tomorrow.

Location hidden

#9313 Jan 3, 2013
Copycat, I will most certainy keep you all abreast of any info I receive regarding Mrs Peacock,it was a shock to me this morning when I got her email!!

Location hidden

#9314 Jan 3, 2013
Nora, I had a friend that had the same thing and she was in the hospital for two weeks. You cannot even get out of the bed.No movement whatsoever!!

Location hidden

#9315 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
We are all praying for you. Thank God they caught this right away. I am sure you are in good hands.

Location hidden

#9316 Jan 3, 2013
I was in total shock when I recieved Mrsdolittle's email, I just now said another prayer and will do so until she is completely well again, I wonder what happened?

Nora, it is very pretty but Nikki didn't show it on her finger just in the showcase but it was gorgeous. I know it will look great on you!

Location hidden

#9317 Jan 3, 2013
Looks like they have done away with the Monthly Guide. It is just a 10 page foldout brochure. 99% cheap stuff - not a diamond in site and a full page devoted to that Marilyn Monroe crap.:-(
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#9318 Jan 3, 2013
YaYa's,
Man, from one day to another...you just cannot take a moment for granted. Prayers for Amy and I think of all of you so fondly. I think it is good to say good things while we can! I know I do not write as much as usual, but I read daily, and always love to hear all of your jewelry escapades...Now diamonds in brass, silver, spit, there is no end to the possibilities. Bella, an emphasis on the spit part.....do you know how badly brass tarnishes? Yuck....

Location hidden

#9319 Jan 3, 2013
Mrs.Poe,
I am constantly polishing my brass nick nacks.
I refuse to buy brass covered anything.

Location hidden

#9320 Jan 3, 2013
MrsPoe, you are so right, we need to tell people how much they mean to us while they are with us, I was just thinking a little while ago, you just never know what the next hour will bring, our lives can change so fast!!!
It's great how we think of each other as part of our "families" but the bad part is we aren't updated like a real family members are, just wish we could hear.

Location hidden

#9321 Jan 3, 2013
All of you mean a lot to me!!! My husband is going to get a quick course in how to send an email to you. I feel fine.

My new ring just went cross country today and will arrive tomorrow. Hubby would be very disappoined in me for ordering again.

Location hidden

#9322 Jan 3, 2013
Nora, I LOVE the moissanite pedant you got on JTV better than any of the other moissanite pendants the have. Do not send it back as it was lovely! I do not always get compliments on my nicer pieces of jewelry that I wear; so do not let that bother you :))) I have several diamond pendants and earrings and very seldom get a compliment on them.

Location hidden

#9323 Jan 3, 2013
On post # 9194, Dec. 26 Mrs P. posted about having a very bad migraine and right before that she broke out in hives on Dec. 22. That was the latest posts concerning her health on Birdies.

Location hidden

#9324 Jan 3, 2013
I believe hives can be a sign if blood clots as can migraines.:-(

I hope we hear soon how Mrs.Peacock is doing.
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#9325 Jan 3, 2013
MRSPEACOCK....has been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I still can't believe it. I hope we hear from her soon.

NORA....I got my ring today MSJ071. It is such a beautiful stone. I'm very anxious to hear all about the ring you are supposed to get tomorrow. Well, I guess it's tomorrow already since it's 12:10 a.m.

COPYTHAT....Hope your water problem turns out okay. What a terrible thing to have to deal with during the holidays anyway.

Location hidden

#9326 Jan 3, 2013
ShoppingGal, Congratulations on the beautiful ring! It looks like it is heavy with gold! It is 11:25 where I am.

I remember Mrs. P posted about being sick with the migraine on Christmas. Hives and migraines are signs of stress, too. I hope she is feeling better with care at the hospital.

I had an ice pick migraine today. It feels like an ice pick in my head. Better now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 52 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web