Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9287 Jan 1, 2013
Shoppinggal, So glad to hear from you girl! You have been scarce on here so please start posting more as we all enjoy your posts :)))

I cannot wait to see pictures of Bella's ring either. I like the radiant cut rings and am anxiously awaiting to see pics of her ring, the three stone one.

Shoppinggal, I have no IDEA why in the world you bought a moissantie ring when you have that beautiful platinum ring your Mom gave you!!If I had a ring like that I would not even be thinking of buying another diamond ring yet alone a moissanite. I would give my eye teeth to own a 1.5 carat diamond that is VVS quality and is surrounded by baguettes and rounds of the same quality. You said the jeweler told you it was a total of 2.5 cts. What on earth would a 1.5 diamond cost now? I really do ENVY you girl!!! I believe I would cancel that moissantie ring and just wear that ring all the time.

Location hidden

#9288 Jan 1, 2013
Shoppinggal, My best diamond is only G-H in color and SI1 in clarity. I need to go to a jewelry store and look at a VVS diamond ring just to see what one actually does look like :)))I guess I need to get out a see the "real" world a little.

Mrs P., I had forgotten about that lovely bracelet you got from Zales. Did hubby give you that for Christmas along with the ring from Netaya, the champagne diamond one. I LOVED both of those purchases you made!! That ring is much prettier than any you could ever get from JTV and so is the bracelet. I bet you would get compliments galore when you wear them out :))

Location hidden

#9289 Jan 1, 2013
Mrs P., I looked for a long time after you bought the champagne ring from Netaya thinking they may have another one like yours. They kept your ring on there for a very long time after it sold out and that is why I thought they may have another one; no such luck :(( I remember that same ring at JTV was well over $3,000 and I liked it very much! It was the prettiest champagne diamond ring they ever had on their website.

Location hidden

#9290 Jan 1, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I mailed that sucker back along with another moissanite fire ring. I decided I really would rather keep to the white gold. The other ring was really nice, but it was a BIG size 8. Too loose on either hand. I want to get the more casual looking fire designs. They sure have the inventory goofed for that elite ring. Yesterday they had the same ring as the one we sent back with yet a different second number. Weird.

I tried to order the last one of a Moissanite Fire ring before Christmas and they cancelled my order after two days. Either it was damaged or an inventory error. They usually call me if it was a damaged item.

I kept MSF302 as it goes really well with my Moissanite Fire bracelet and it fits correctly. CW had a disco ball looking ring that I might like if it comes back in stock.

I thought they could size any of the Elite pieces as they were in gold. I have to do my paper work and register my Holiday Collection pieces, the Fire bracelet, the Knuckle Dragger, and MSF302. I am glad you reminded me. I hate doing paperwork. I guess I will do it on line rather than call.

I really like MSJ071. That looks to be a beautiful stone. Did you keep both of the other rings?

The Knuckle Dragger is in Platineve, but CW said C&C would size it if needed. Fortunately it is a generous size 7 so I can wear it on either hand. Believe it or not, it is a very comfortable ring to wear.:-)

Location hidden

#9291 Jan 1, 2013
With the refund I will get from the two rings I sent back, I ordered the GSK ring in rosť gold as I do not have any diamonds in rose gold. And I bought NVC549.

Location hidden

#9292 Jan 1, 2013
I like moissanite but prefer gold to Platenive. I am thinking of returning the pendant and the hoops because I bought the Mini Knuckle Dragger. MSJ137 I've been wearing that pendant and no one has commented on it. Not one person!

Bella which ring did you return? I love MSF302. And I love MSF113! And MSJ003Y.

We all are stocked up on jewelry now.

Location hidden

#9293 Jan 1, 2013
Nora,
I like your pendant. I returned MSF305. It was to big. Loose even on my right hand. Gorgeous ring, it just runs big apparently. I have been wearing my Moussanite Fire snowflake. Lots of compliments on it.:-)

Location hidden

#9294 Jan 1, 2013
Shopping Gal and Mrs. Dolittle, I did NOT get the bracelet or champagne Netaya ring. I got a moissanite ring, chrome diopside necklace and bracelet, monkey ring and pink diamond pendant. My hubby got some movies, tools, video games and electronics.

Speaking of which, that TV was a bear to get up on the wall. We bought one of those fancy mounts that can articulate out and swing right to left AND tilt. Well, all of those different things it can do also complicates getting that TV on the wall and straight. We are tired. It's up, and the picture is nice. We didn't have time to hook up speakers or the DVD player. So, just TV for now. I can see KTV really well, though :).

It sounds like there is a lot of sending back and trading for different stuff going on. I am going to do the same thing. I bought WAY too much before Christmas, so I am going to send a lot back and maybe get one piece on clearance.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9295 Jan 1, 2013
BELLA....I sent the other two moissanite rings back. I sent MSJ126 and MSJ193 back. I may even send MSJ109 back if the one I have coming is really nice. I really don't need more than one nice moissanite ring anyway.

That rose gold ring you ordered should be nice. I have the one in yellow gold I bought several years ago. I also have a LeVian rose gold ring with 1.5 carets of round and baguette diamonds and a Dallas Prince rose gold ring with yellow diamonds. Rose gold is nice, but I still like the white and yellow better. I think rose gold is kind of a fad right now anyway.

Location hidden

#9296 Jan 1, 2013
ShoppingGal,
The one you have coming has a huge stone... The biggest I have seen in the Elite line. It should be gorgeous.

I did not have a GSK ring and I had no diamonds in rosť gold. I have a lot of morganite in rosť gold too. And a rose gold and diamond watch. So it could fill a niche with me.

That brass crap today was another alarm bell that gold and diamonds will soon dwindle way down. Even most of the DOC stuff is junk these days.

Location hidden

#9297 Jan 1, 2013
I have loved rose gold since I first saw it in 2003. Then I saw rose gold medieval goblets in the museum in the cathedral in Salisbury, England. (Along with one of the four original copies of the Magna Carta. :) I am glad I have been able to get some gorgeous morganite and kunzite pieces in rosť gold.

Location hidden

#9298 Jan 1, 2013
I love rose gold too and am baffled when someone says they don't like it.

Which Moissanite do you have coming Shopping Gal.I just looked back several pages and cannot find it.

Location hidden

#9299 Jan 1, 2013
Nora, Shoppinggal has MSJ071 coming.

Location hidden

#9300 Jan 1, 2013
Thank you Mrs. D! I lose track of everyone so quickly. Oh! the video is beautiful on that one. But I like MSJ109. Just my preference.

I am bushed. Off to bed!

Location hidden

#9301 Jan 2, 2013
I just looked ahead on the JTV schedule on my DVR. Sunday seems to be a True Brilliance event. They have a lot of one onlys in the megacarat pieces in gold. They really need to bring neck. Turntables.

Location hidden

#9302 Jan 2, 2013
ShoppingGal,
The ring that had the Christmas snafu is back on the website as of 4:30am. In a size 8. One only.

Location hidden

#9303 Jan 2, 2013
Bella, Hubby bought me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi) today and all of this is new to me. Do you know if it can be used in the car to access the internet and send emails? We have not even taken it out of the case yet so I was wondering what you knew about it? I was hoping I could take it with me when I take my MIL to the doctor next Tuesday and use it in the SUV while waiting on her.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#9304 Jan 2, 2013
BELLA....I know. It could be the one they were going to order for me. I think I will like MSJ071 a lot better.

When I was talking to one of the Ktv reps during the moissanite fiasco, she told me that prices on jewelry is going up and they are shopping around for alterntives to gold.

NORA....I like MSJ109 too. Hubby told me to keep it and put it away for my birthday. I guess I've still got time to think about it. That pendant and hoops you have are so nice.
I hope you aren't refering to me as not liking rose gold because I do. I just think it's a fad right now.

Location hidden

#9305 Jan 2, 2013
ShoppingGal,
After I I posted that I was worried it might be the one you sent back and they logged it in again as the wrong ring. SIGH. It would not surprise me.....

I hope brass was not the new alternative they came up with.

Location hidden

#9306 Jan 2, 2013
Bella, I wondered the same thing, I wouldn't want to order it to find out.

The insurance adjuster came today, we have 2 big fans and a dehumidifyer running, it is SOOO noisey, they will repair damage, that intails, new bottom cabinets, they will try to match top cabinets, but I doubt it, and they will replace the floor, we can do the work or they will do it for us, don't know what hubby will do, I just want my house back in order. Part of the floor tiles has been ripped up so they can dry the moisture out from under the floor covering. YUUUKKK, it is such a mess!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 794,299
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Al Capone 5,316
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 36 min lightbeamrider 514
What If People Made Fun Of Your God 38 min Just Me 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min truth 567,656
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 44 min madhavi99 7
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web