Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9226 Dec 28, 2012
Copythat, How horrible about another pipe bursting! Good grief! Do the pipes in the whole house need replacement?

Mrs.Peacock, I would not like it if JTV was removed from the air. We have DirecTv too. It is on two channels here.

I'm going to take Dad to the bank, post office, doctor and to lunch today. Lots to do. No snow, ice or rain.

I'm watching the reruns of Downton Abbey in preparation for the new season of it. Should be good. I just love it.

Location hidden

#9227 Dec 28, 2012
Nora, I haven't heard anything about why that station that carried KTV is off the air. I hope they tell me something. If it's off for good, maybe I won't be so tempted.

Copythat, I hope you can have someone look at all your pipes before more burst. Maybe you can get a deal on replacing a bunch at once?

Another snowstorm comes in tonight and then again on Monday! We still have about 6 inches from the last one 2 days ago. Looks like a snowy winter here this year. Last year was so warm we had hardly any.

Location hidden

#9228 Dec 28, 2012
The TV station wrote back to me. Evidently a thunderstorm damaged some equipment last weekend. Then the power company did some further damage when they restored the power. The man said, they hope to be back on the air today. Hope so....missing my KTV.

Location hidden

#9229 Dec 28, 2012
I hope you all are doing all right with the cold weather. I helped Dad from 9:30 until 3. Had a nice lunch at Olive Garden. It snowed from 11:30 until 2:30 but it didn't stick.
Mrs. Peacock, It sounds like KTV will be back on again soon for you. I'm not buying now because it would mess up my debt reduction plan. I have it all written down.
It will be 18 overnight. Good night to sleep all cozy.

Location hidden

#9230 Dec 28, 2012
We are under a Winter Storm warning again tonight through tomorrow. It most definitely WILL stick. It's sooo chilly. I agree with Nora. Good time to get ALL COZY and stay warm.

I sure hope those people in Washington get this fiscal cliff thing worked out soon. I know I won't be jewelry shopping if our taxes go up thousands of dollars.

By the way, ladies, what did you all get for Christmas? I already listed my loot here. I believe Bella mentioned some items she was getting.

What about you ladies?

Location hidden

#9231 Dec 28, 2012
I got a new set of Bobby Flay cookware, and a moissanite ring, studs, hoops and pendant. Waaay too much!!

I bought my stepson a Lucien Piccard watch from KTV. Now normally he is never very excited about stuff but this blew him away. I've never seen him so elated! Even my husband said he'd never seen him so enthusiastic. Also I gave my husband a Lucien Piccard watch. It sure makes me feel happy to see them so happy!

Location hidden

#9232 Dec 28, 2012
Mrs.Dolittle,
Are you snowed in?

Mrs.Peacock,
I got the knuckle Dragger and the Moissanite Fire bracelet for Christmas. I wore them to dinner tonight. Even the waitress complimented me on the ring. Moissanite sparkles like mad in over head restaurant lighting.

Hubby's sister has had to work half days due to the snow in your area. Sounds like this winter roll be a snowy one. At least that is what she is saying now.

Nora,
Your Dad has had a wonderful Christmas this year. I am so happy for you that he is ding so well.
That is one HUGE TV. How are you liking it. Is it on a stand or mounted on the wall?

Location hidden

#9233 Dec 29, 2012
Hi Girls! When we went to Olive Garden yesterday I wore my new studs, pendant and ring. I was sitting in the bank with the high powered lighting over head and the moissanite was breath taking! Bella, how fun to wear the new bracelet and knuckle dragger.

I saw a woman at the next table with a stunning black diamond buckle ring. She was looking at it. So nice. Wonder where she got it. I didn't say anything to her.

It was cold here over night and now it is up to 28. The snow never stuck yesterday and now it is clear and sunny. Maybe we will get snow next week.

Location hidden

#9234 Dec 29, 2012
Bella, It is still a lot of snow on the ground here and very cold.

Girls, I cannot get on the JTV website, says something about an internal error. What about you all, can you get on?

Location hidden

#9235 Dec 29, 2012
Me either Mrsdolittle, haven't been able to for a couple of hours.

Location hidden

#9236 Dec 29, 2012
I can't get on KTV either.

Mrs. Dolittle! Snow! Wow!

Location hidden

#9237 Dec 29, 2012
Was finally able to get back on JTV! Dawn on JTV said they were having website difficulties right after I posted about it.

Anyhow, I bought a pretty stratify opal/yellow sapphire pendant as I have been admiring it for a few days, it is STY059.

Did any of you girls get anything? Maybe they will start getting fresh new inventory in as I am getting so tired of looking at the same old things :(((

Location hidden

#9238 Dec 29, 2012
I didn't buy anything. Did anyone else? I can get on KTV again. Mrs. Dolittle I love that pendant. You have good taste!

Location hidden

#9239 Dec 29, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I am shopping to see if there are any good clearance deals. I am really snowed in now,so I don't want to go out. Nice pendant---didn't they used to make that one in tanzy?

Nora, sounds like you got a lot of nice Christmas gifts like me.

Bella, I bet you blinded everyone at the restaurant with the sparkle.

I just caught the last little bit of Michael V. show at ShopNBC. He had his sapphire panther face collection half off!

Location hidden

#9240 Dec 29, 2012
Did you hear about Chuck's sad news?

Location hidden

#9241 Dec 29, 2012
Mrs P., I started to order the sapphire panther pendant as I thought it was gorgeous but passed at shopnbc. Did you get anything from him or shopnbc?

I DID see that pendant in tanzy and opals and started to order it also but a couple of negative reviews changed my mind.

Location hidden

#9242 Dec 29, 2012
Mrs P., I posted my condolence to him on his facebook page yesterday, just so very sad.Losing your dad is a terrible thing to go thru.

Location hidden

#9243 Dec 29, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I posted a message too. I am not a "friend", so I don't know how the message part works. Hope he gets it.

I got the panther ring and pendant....don't tell hubby on me, LOL! He would freak!

Location hidden

#9244 Dec 29, 2012
I'll send Chuck condolences too.

I knew it would happen. I found a ring I love. It is a mini-knuckle dragger. I can apply 20% and the free shipping to it. But we just cannot afford it.

Location hidden

#9245 Dec 29, 2012
It is MSJ137

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 265,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Icew 777,462
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min marge 560,151
Big titties (Sep '10) 10 min TittySucker 19
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 22 min Classic 1,922
Moses never existed 45 min bacon hater 794
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr HipGnosis 44
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dolphin 441,808
More from around the web