Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9120 Dec 19, 2012
Yea... The Frank stuff is overpriced and I recognize the pieces from when he showed them. The must have gotten a lot if his stuff back. Maybe that is why he disappeared from JTV. I recall ShoppingGal had problems with his stuff line cracked stones and brown rubies.

I used the coupon for that moissanite pendant last night when I sent the email out. Only time T tried to use it. Maybe the stupid $15 cr%% will expire while the coupon is still good.

Mrs.Dolittle,
Thanks for the 50% off ICE couopon.

Location hidden

#9122 Dec 19, 2012
Dumb coupon still isn't working in the cart. That $15 off deal won't allow a coupon to be attached. Bummer. I may have bought something else. They lose.....

Location hidden

#9123 Dec 19, 2012
Yea... They REALLY need to fix their coupon problem. Something is messed up as that coupon should not work on clearance and it does. They get an F for computer programming.

Well doctor had to phone in a new antibiotic as I have started to get worse, not better.:-(.

I gave hubby a final grocery list for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This is the second Christmas without my Mom. It still feels kind of empty.

Location hidden

#9124 Dec 19, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
Did you see DOC022. What a pretty black diamond ring in rosť gold. The black diamond on the picture is not covered with scratches and pits either.

Location hidden

#9125 Dec 19, 2012
Make that DDC022.

Location hidden

#9126 Dec 20, 2012
Mrs Peacock, I saw on Facebook that Chuck is going to have a morganite heart pendant on tonight at midnight on Shopnbc, wanted to let you now.

Location hidden

#9127 Dec 20, 2012
Anyone affected by the bad weather and blizzard out West and in the plains?

Location hidden

#9128 Dec 20, 2012
If you put two items in your cart, the $15 will be used on your higher priced item and the 20% will go on the lesser priced item.

It is cold and very windy here but clear skies.

Location hidden

#9129 Dec 20, 2012
Nora,
Thanks for the info. To get a discount on an expensive item you have to buy two expensive items. Sounds just like something JTV would dream up. ;-)

I have had to answer the door so many times today. The mailman had stuff the girls had ordered to give each other. FedEx delivered parrot food for which I had to drag in a 50 pound box. Daughter has something coming from the Disney store via UPS. I hope it gets here before 8pm.

I love your hoops. Charles said a dealer sells his sterling silver version for $550. You got a great price!

Location hidden

#9130 Dec 20, 2012
Nora, I am glad your earrings had the posts intact. The pic you sent was lovely :).

Bella, I DID see that ring. I like the design, but I wonder if the little champagne diamonds set vertically around the edge will fall out? It could happen. I am worried ever since Nora had problems with the little pink diamonds.

I wonder if we could buy 2 expensive items to get the one item we really want with the 20% off and then cancel the other item?

Location hidden

#9131 Dec 20, 2012
Bella,I hope the new antibiotics will work and get you better by Christmas.

I am amazed that there are still companies promising free shipping by Christmas. Amazon has overnight free shipping on some products. Sears and Kmart are promising in time for Christmas until 4PM central today. I just placed an order with Sears a couple hours ago and it's already shipped via UPS!

There are Blizzard warnings coming for us. Even though there isn't supposed to be much snow tonight, there will be extremely high winds and frozen roadways. Yuck.

Location hidden

#9132 Dec 20, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
The new meds seem to be working. I feel better today.

I am getting the impression the Marilyn Monroe stuff is a flop. Charles had 7 shows in one weekend. The Marilyn stuff is rarely on any more.

Location hidden

#9133 Dec 20, 2012
It is very windy here today and temps are falling all day.

Location hidden

#9134 Dec 20, 2012
Yuck! Blizzards! Icy Roads! And flu and colds. It is still really windy here and 45 degrees this afternoon. NO rain.

I bet you can't cancel the less expensive item and keep the discount. I just won't buy anything!
I've already bought quite enough!

Location hidden

#9135 Dec 20, 2012
It has been pouring down the rain all day here today and I am afraid it is going to turn to snow by tomorrow.

Mrs P., Did you see where I said Chuc will be on tonight at midnight?

Location hidden

#9136 Dec 20, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I did see that. I don't know if I should stay up to watch, though. I have spent so much already. I may watch tomorrow morning when he comes back.

The winds are crazy right now. I hope we don't lose power.

Location hidden

#9137 Dec 20, 2012
Mrs. Peacock, it was so windy here that my sister and brother-in-law lost power this afternoon. Now the temps have dropped to 29. Went to Dad's assisted living party and had fun. Wine, shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, sweet & sour meat balls and desserts.

Mrs. Dolittle I envy your rain.

Location hidden

#9138 Dec 21, 2012
Wow Nora, they put on quite a spread, glad you and your Dad had a good time, does he still like the lady friend?

Location hidden

#9139 Dec 21, 2012
They lost power at my hubby's work and all the servers went down....Uh-OH! We had power all night. It's scary cold and windy. Yuck.

Nora, that party sounded really nice. Yummy treats.

I thought that ShopNBC would roll out some last minute deals, but the prices are the same or higher on most things, and there is no free shipping with their credit card.

I am mad that KTV hasn't figured out that people can't use that 20% off yet. I would have used it, but I don't want the hassle of calling in or going through live chat.

Location hidden

#9140 Dec 21, 2012
Bella and Shopping Gal, I just sent you both an email. Go check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Bongo 749,825
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 16 min AsianStarMassage 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Insults Are Easier 229,855
Biggest Fraud Ever Perpetrated On American PPL 39 min Publc Enemy Num 1 1
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 40 min ffort 116
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 42 min ChromiuMan 5,412
how to make cool cash online from www.spaceload... 44 min spaceloaded 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 261,600
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 548,232
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr mike 602,101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE