Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bella, I tred it yesterday after I read your post, mine did not take anything off, did you just buy one item?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I just bought one item. I sent you two emails with a picture of my cart and the order. It appears to have been attached to my Platinum rewards account. The abbreviation seems to imply that.
I also sent the current 20% off coupon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Copythat and Bella, I believe you have to be logged in to your account for the discount to show in the cart. Also, it's only good on regular priced merchandise. I tried preowned and clearance and nothing showed up. However, if I am logged in and I have a regular price item in the cart, it will take 20% off the item if it's over $225. I believe it's 15% off if the item is over $175 but less than $225. I am hunting for a moissanite ring now, too!!! Today seems to be the last day for the automatic discounts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Thanks for figuring it our, Mrs.Peacock. Yes, I was logged into my account. I wish they would notify us though. I had no idea anything was attached to my account until I out something in my cart.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bella, which moissanite bracelet did you get again? There are some in gold, some in platineve. Also, was it a straight line bracelet, or was it one of the fancy designs? I saw 8 carat line styles and a 4 carat one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bella, P.S., that necklace wouldn't fit me either!! They need to make an 18 inch, and I would be alllll over that. Someone needs to talk to Charles Winston.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Girls, I got a 20% off code good until Dec. 31, I emailed it to all of you so let me know if you did not receive and I will resend.

Mrs P., I was thinking Bella bought the 3 carat diamond bracelet that was on the diamond show last night but I could be mistaken; it was on with Sharon and that new guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Bella, I did not get an email from you with the pic of your cart???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Girls, Must be a glitch in the system as I just now tired to use it and it says expired, the one I sent you all??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Talked to live chat and sent you all the transcript, the lady says that it is is good until Dec. 31 so you all give it a try and see if you can get the coupon to work. I was just trying to see if it works as it is good until the end of the month is all.
Shoppinggal

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Hi, Ladies....It's in the 40's here today and nice and sunny. Wouldn't hurt my feeling if it stayed like this all winter. Got my tree and everything else up for Christmas yesterday. I didn't do as much as usual, but at least it's done.

BELLA....I haven't decided a darned thing on those two rings yet. Hubby had me order MSJ026Y the other night. He likes yellow gold and this one is two-toned. I like big rings and this one looks nice and big. Am anxious to see it. Now, if I can't choose between those three, I think I should be checked in somewhere....lol It's hard to decide because ALL of it is so pretty and nicely made.

DONNA....I love that pendant you got. It's one of the prettiest ones they have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I am having a hard time picking just one moissanite piece. I am looking at Moissanite fire rings between $400 and $600. There are many to chose from. Oval, round, square.....what to get?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sorry, ladies.... Was sleeping off all those cold meds.

I answered all my email. The moissanite bracelet I got was MSF124. It is a stunner and the most sparkling piece of jewelry I have ever seen.

I ordered DOC737 yesterday.

ShoppingGal,
That YG moissanite ring is one if my favorites.:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I got MSF158 and I used a coupon AND the automatic discount. Nora mentioned something about being able to use a coupon when she bought 2 pendants, so I tried it on just one item. It worked!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Shopping Gal, that ring is gorgeous! Did you buy it? It says sold out. Bella, that bracelet is fantastic, also. I went for a ring for now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Well, I am a PRM but it's giving me nothing at checkout, even when I am logged in, guess I need to call but I have been busy today doing my hair...I'm ready for the Holidays now.lol:))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Copythat, is it a regular priced item you are buying?
Shoppinggal

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

MRSPEACOCK....Yes, I ordered the size 8 and it already says packaged and invoiced. I'm really excited to get it. I don't think you could go wrong on any of those moissanite rings. They are all beautiful. Did you pick one yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

They are showing everything in the rosewood boxes and promising them. Those boxes are only given with items over $1000. They are going to be getting kits of calls from customers wondering where their rosewood boxes are.

I have had to fight for mine on Holiday Collection items last year and the Centennial Morganite ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Shopping Gal, that looks like a big honker of a moissanite ring. I hope it's a winner. I picked MSF158. It was a great deal with the coupon and the auto discount.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,901 - 8,920 of11,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

622 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,329
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,632
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 3 min Johnny 120
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 4 min Jolly 23,830
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,200
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min VIKING WARRIOR 440,842
body to body massage abu-dhabi.massage at abu d... (May '13) 10 min kareen 37
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 28 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••