Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8997 Dec 10, 2012
Wow, everyone must be busy, no one is posting.
I am almost finished Christmas shopping, it's been hard this year, can't seem to decide on what to get everyone. How about everyone else, how much do you like or are your finished?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8998 Dec 10, 2012
Nora,
Thanks so much for that darling Chanukah daschund. Just adorable. My daughter in law made a Chanukah party last nite, and I have to say, the food better settle down soon! We had lots of fun, but I am gonna gain 10 pounds from potato pancakes...this time of year is dangerous with all the eating!!

Hi Birdies......going to sleep now. Early to bed.

Location hidden

#8999 Dec 11, 2012
You are welcome.(I posted it on Facebook.)

It is 25 here this morning. I woke up and was moving a glass and a plate from the study to the kitchen when the dogs came racing through the hall & knocked me on my butt. I held onto the plate and glass. I hope I am not sore.

I'm finished with Christmas shopping. Yea! Now to wrap everything.

Diamonds

Dundalk, MD

#9000 Dec 11, 2012
hi ladies i wanted to touch ase wit you all before i left for vacation tomorrow. Iam so excited to be going with my mom and nephew who decided to tag along at the last minute. Disney was great with the modification and all the perks....

i hope everyone is having a happy and blessed holiday season so far and i will check in once i return..

the jewelery that you ladies have been buying has been very pretty...maybe i will jump back on he band wagon after the new year...

Location hidden

#9001 Dec 11, 2012
Gosh, I wish I could say I was finished shopping. I am done with some people, but I have things still to buy for others. I still have no tree. It's so weird being less than 2 weeks from Christmas without a tree. I will work on that Friday maybe.

Mrs. Poe, Happy Chunakah! Enjoy it all, and worry about calories later. I am going to have my eggnogg and cookies and not worry about the calories until Jan.

Good to hear from you, Diamonds. Have fun on your pre-Christmas trip. I know it will be a magical time of year to see Disney with the family.

Location hidden

#9002 Dec 11, 2012
Hi everyone! Not much to talk about except we took hubby's Mom to the doctor today and out to have lunch at Pizza Hut. I love the dessert pizza there not to mention the other pizza also,lol! Then went by the grocery store to get the sirloin tips they had on sale and had that ground into ground beef; just like eating steak burgers.

It is cool here today, 33 degrees.

Location hidden

#9003 Dec 11, 2012
Not much to talk about here. I did get my shorts put away in the cedar chest and my sweaters out. Finally. It is hard because they are upstairs.

I am also going to eat whatever until after Jan. 1. Tonight I'm stir frying hamburger, water chestnuts and broccoli slaw for dinner. It is a nice one pot meal. I should make some rice to go with it.

Location hidden

#9004 Dec 12, 2012
Good afternoon everyone, guess not much buying going on in the jewelry dept., I have bought a few pieces for the granddaughters, a couple of the charms and some bracelets, that's all for me right now. I am waiting for the fire show on Fri and Sat, should be interesting.
I have my sugar cookie's mixed up and in the fridge waiting to be made out and baked, I always feel better when the sugar cookies are in the fridge.
I, too am going to enjoy the food this Holiday, but the first of the year I HAVE to go on a diet, either that or go buy a whole new wardrobe and that ain't happening.:))

Location hidden

#9005 Dec 12, 2012
I have an annoying head cold. Ugh.......

Diamonds,
I hope you have a fantastic Disney vacation.:)

Copythat,
Your sugar cookies sound fabulous. Being diabetic really sucks certain times if the year. I used to like to curl up with a hot chocolate and read my Christmas romances.

Ladies,
Do not waste your coupons right now. I just bought a bracelet and Buy More Save More have me 20% off! DOC737
Do not know if the 20% coupon would override, but if it did why waste it. They actually had some nice diamonds in Sharon's show today.

Location hidden

#9006 Dec 12, 2012
Nora,
Are you so today? I hope not. I put my short sleeve shirts up and got out my sweatshirts. It is COLD here.

Location hidden

#9007 Dec 12, 2012
Do you mean sore? Yes. I could be worse. I took a Mobic and that helps. I took my Dad to his retirees Christmas party. He won a box of chocolates and saw old friends. Some retirees aren't much older than I am!!

Gotta buying mission!! Hubby wants me to buy my SIL a moissanite!:)

Location hidden

#9008 Dec 12, 2012
Nora,
Yes I meant sore. Sometimes my smart phone is not so smart when it corrects my spelling.:-/

Your hubby sure has changed his opinion on moissanite. Glad to hear he likes the beautiful jewel now. With all the Charles shows coming up this weekend there should be a lot to choose from.
:-)

ShoppingGal,
Which ring did you decide to keep?

Location hidden

#9009 Dec 12, 2012
How long does the BuyMore Save More for preferred card people go? I want to take advantage of the 20% off without having to burn a coupon.

Copythat, Sugar Cookies sounds sooooo good right now. Yum.

Nora, what are you going to get for your SIL? Moissanite earrings, ring, pendant? Nice gift to give someone for sure.

Bella, they have another Knuckle Dragger for sale right now, and a 20 carat necklace. You need that necklace for sure :).

Location hidden

#9010 Dec 12, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
Not a clue how long the Buy More Save More lasts. I did not realize it is a Platinum or Preferred thing. I did not use a preferred card.

The necklace is way too small for me. At 16 inches it would be a real choaker literally. I have a short thick neck.

Location hidden

#9011 Dec 12, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
The Buy More Save More popped up when I went to view my cart. I was going, "Huh?"
I had my coupon in hand....

Location hidden

#9012 Dec 13, 2012
Bella, did the buy more save more show up in the cart or at checkout? It isn't showing up in my cart.

Nora, wow, your husband must be really inpressed with moissanite, I am so glad that so far everyone likes it, as I have been a fan for almost 9 years now, that's when bought my first piece, a pendant.

Location hidden

#9013 Dec 13, 2012
Copythat,
It showed up when I just viewed my cart after adding the item to it.

Maybe it was just for yesterday?

Location hidden

#9014 Dec 13, 2012
CopyThat,
It appears to have been a Platinum reward account thing. I sent you a couple of emails.

Location hidden

#9015 Dec 13, 2012
Bella, I tred it yesterday after I read your post, mine did not take anything off, did you just buy one item?

Location hidden

#9016 Dec 13, 2012
I just bought one item. I sent you two emails with a picture of my cart and the order. It appears to have been attached to my Platinum rewards account. The abbreviation seems to imply that.
I also sent the current 20% off coupon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 3 min ITISASD 1,281
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 5 min gina 220
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pad 559,596
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 775,518
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 96,745
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min WasteWater 5,110
Couch Potato Alert 10 min ptyu 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 265,167
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min duststorm 441,783
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min Chris Clearwater 175,669