Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Mrs.Peacock,
Michele had that black diamond ring in rise gold on her show this morning. The setting is gorgeous. I am watching it on the DVR now.:-)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Bella, darn. I missed the Black diamond ring again? Where are the 20% off coupons this week. I guess they aren't offering them any more. I have spent more than enough already. Maybe one will show up on preowned.

Santa Chuck will be back on this morning at 10AM. I hope there are more ridiculous deals like that necklace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I do not think there are any 20% right now. There might not be any more in December. I expect 15% is the max we are going to get.

The black diamond was a brief showing. I think she was running out if time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Well my wayward Roman Glass pendant finally showed up. So all JTV orders present and accounted for.:-)

Nora,
Are you wearing those gorgeous moissanite studs today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

You know what's weird? I had an order from ShopNBC that was supposed to go from UPS to Post Office to me. I was checking the status, and it said "Change of delivery---UPS will attempt delivery instead of sending to USPS". So, I got my package at least 2 days earlier than I would have had they given it to the post office. Why can't KTV request that? I have several orders out there floating around who knows where.

Mrs. Dolittle, do you know of any overstock.com coupons? There are some jewelry items I may want to get there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Has anyone else gotten JTV vouchers for $25 restaurant gift cards? I have gotten two of them. You go to a website and select your restaurant choice. I know have $50 in gift cards coming for one of my favorite restaurants.
The cards said I have made a qualifying purchase.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

No, Bella, I haven't heard of that. Nora got a jewelry pouch. I hope something from Santa KTV is coming my way. I bought that zircon ring the other day and I bought kunzite earrings today. Both were on preferred cards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Ladies, Chuck had some crazy deals. I missed them all because I wasn't watching at the time. He had all these "once only" items at the lowest prices they will ever be, like black diamond studs for $99 and a diamond cross for $78. I hope I get to watch tomorrow to see those pop up deals. Right now, I am tired, so I am off to bed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I received a blue jewelry pouch. It is tied with a blue cord and when you open it and unfold it, it has two zippered areas to put jewely inside and a ring holder in the middle. Very handy for travel.

I have worn my moissanite ring and earrings all day and just love them. My hair dresser loved them.

My stylist is due for a c-section next Friday! She did my color and cut nine 38 weeks pregnant. I gave her a big gift and my normal tip. She is the nicest stylist I've ever known. We felt for the baby to kick but I just couldn't detect any kicks. He is a boy. She has twin boys at home waiting for their brother.

I just checked my stylist's facebook page. She just got home from the hospital. Dialated to a 2! She's on bed rest until the 14th. I really questioned her ability to do my hair so very pregnant!! What a sweetheart! She did sit on a stool to do most of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I have had my hair stylist since I was 25. We are the same age and he and have grown old together. :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Anyone shopping with Chuck? I bought the $99 charm bracelet and 2 more charms. I also bought the holiday bracelet that has all the different colors of mystic stones.

Shopping Gal, I got the 3 stone green diamond ring like you have. I have always admired that one, so I finally jumped on it.

I don't even have a hair dresser anymore. My aunt used to do my hair, but she's retired.

Nora, I bet those moissanites look fantastic! I am thinking about another ring in the platineve.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

ShopNBC is showing a bracelet I own. It's heavy and sparkly. I paid more money in Sept, but it was worth it. Now, it's a steal. Item 125-303 in Black Spinel and White topaz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Mrs P., What color gold in the bracelet said you get, the platinum? I think that is a very nice bracelet and the charms are very pretty! Also, how much was the green diamond ring as it is showing the full price now on it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Mrs. Dolittle, I got the vermeil in both the charm bracelet and the big holiday bracelet. The green diamond ring was $399 last night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

It is rare to have the same stylist a long time. I've had three different ones over the years.

Oh a green diamond ring?

The moissanites are just beautiful. You must get one soon!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Mrs P., Just sent you an email with an Overstock.com coupon in it so let me know if you do not receive the email.
Shoppinggal

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

MRSPEACOCK....You will like that green diamond ring. It's really pretty and nicely made. I paid just a few dollars over $400 for mine. I just watched Chuck off and on and didn't buy one thing of his.

I got the preowned diamond pendant in the mail the other day from Ktv and it blew me away when I opened the box. It is gorgeous and one of the nicest pieces of jewelry I have ever bought from Ktv or anywhere. POP14479. It's a caret and half of really nice white pave set diamonds in 14k white gold. It has big double bails and I can wear it on my 3mm gold omega too. It did come with a 14k pendant chain too. It's a big pendant too. Almost 2" long and an inch wide. I weighed it and it weighs 7.3 grams. I don't know where it came from, but I'm really glad I found it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Shopping Gal! What a wonderful deal you got on that diamond pendant!! Unusual and beautiful!!

It is gettng to be a lot like Christmas here! Colder and colder!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ShoppingGal,
Nice to hear your pendant is so gorgeous! What a great deal and luck to find such an obscure beauty.

Mrs.Dolittle,
It is going to be in the 20s here tomorrow night. It was in the 70s this weekend!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I meant Nora when saying we are going to freeze our b&&ts off tomorrow night!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,861 - 8,880 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

453 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min curiouslu 717,061
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 255,752
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,512
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 530,306
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Hidingfromyou 223,278
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Hidingfromyou 93,245
Best smooth chamber jazz in the world 42 min Senecus 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••