Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8957 Dec 5, 2012
Nora,
Glad to hear your shipping is on track. My half UPS-USPS seems to be messed up. I have has issues with three if small items. One was list for almost two weeks. It showed up two weeks late with no tracking ever updated. I now have one that is through UPS transferred to post office, and should have been delivered on Monday. Of course no USPS tracking shows up. I despise this half and half stuff. These were just gifts.... Around $50 to $100 but I am SO over this. I just cannot see having to pay extra for shipping and last time I did pay for three day shipping it was still shipped half and half. I have my main Christmas with the Knuckle Dragger aka Star Stuff. I am done with this idiotic shipping for a while.

Mrs.Peacock,
I am retired forca year and a half. I plant to wear it out on dinner dates with the hubby.:-)

Location hidden

#8958 Dec 5, 2012
Sorry for typos... Just torqued over the lousy shipping.

Location hidden

#8959 Dec 5, 2012
I meant to tell Nora I was retired.

Location hidden

#8960 Dec 5, 2012
Nora, Sorry the link did not work about the Christmas decorations :((( That is crazy that it worked for Mrs P. and not for you.

Nora, don't feel bad as I have not done one thing today either. We sometimes need to take a break from all this housework that us ladies have to do everyday,lol! I felt tired all day as I had to take my MIL to the doctor for her visit and then to get groceries, hers and mine. I had to load her stuff along with mine in the SUV and it wore me out!

Bella, it is probably just this "time of the year" for shipping to be so mixed up. Normally in the past it has not been that bad for your stuff to get to you has it? I hope not! If this is any indication of how it will be in the future then I do not want to order,lol!!

Location hidden

#8961 Dec 5, 2012
Nora, Meant to say I took my MIL to the doctor yesterday and then to get groceries; it was not today.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#8962 Dec 5, 2012
NORA....happy you found some beautiful earrings in your price range!

I'm still screwing around with those two moissanite rings. I like the side stones on MSJ109 and the sparkle and goldwork on MSJ126. I think the center stone on MSJ126 is a little lighter and more brite than the center stone on MSJ109. I wish they would get something different in. Their supply of moissanite in gold seems to be picked over pretty good.

MRSPEACOCK....I know what it's like to take someone with you that can't get around good. It takes twice as long to do anything and you're all pooped out when you're done.
MrsPoe

Morton Grove, IL

#8963 Dec 5, 2012
Hi Ladies,
i have been reading all your enthusiasm over moissonite and I have to go to KTV and check out all of the pieces. I have only seen it at JCPenny in very basic designs. The stones were pretty diamond like, but had a touch of body color...anyway, I definitely have to check them out.

Anyway, Nora...I hope your husband's ears will be ok. I am so bad about posting, but I do read the posts. Just get pooped. If your husband needs steroids, he can always take them with a touch of xanax to be calm while taking them. They make me nuts...I get so hopped up from steroids, I cannot even describe it...I just hope your husband will be ok.. aging is not fun.

Ladies,
I am just saying hi. Nothing new at all. I see Diamonds posted a bit, too....I hope everyone is having a ball with XMas decorations. My neighborhood is getting all lit up. I love it!
Be good, b e happy......later

Location hidden

#8964 Dec 5, 2012
Hello Mrs. Poe, The holidays are upon us again! I hope yours are very happy! My husband has not started taking the steroids yet. Tomorrow! It is something that he is scared to take them when he isn't scared to smoke. He is already quite crabby about it.

Mrs. Dolittle, You did a LOT yesterday if you took your MIL for groceries and loaded and unloaded them.

Tomorrow the earrings arrive and hubby's grill. I only hope I can get the box of the grill hidden before he sees it.

Location hidden

#8965 Dec 5, 2012
Did any of you watch The Dust Bowl on PBS? My dad lived through that! He was in Wellington, Kansas. His mother had to wet towel and lay them at the bottoms of doors to keep the powdery fine dirt out. When Dad walked to school, she would wet a hankerchef and he would wear that over his nose and mouth. Wow! What a mess.

Location hidden

#8966 Dec 6, 2012
Waiting for the grill and earrings. Hubby coming home and leaving on various errands. I hope I can hide the grill.

He is taking his Prednisone and has gone to buy an electroic cigarette. And I think he will try the Nicorette.

I got out the diamond studs I got from my ex-husband long ago. They are only .25ctw each ear. I don't remember getting them. So I'm excited to see how big tne MSJ003Y are.

Location hidden

#8967 Dec 6, 2012
Nora, i have been cleanaing the bathrooms today and the kitchen. Going to fix chicken fettuccine Alfredo for supper. cannot wait to hear all about your earrings when you get them.

Location hidden

#8968 Dec 6, 2012
I am anxious to hear about those earrings too!

Girls are Helping me clean today.:)

Location hidden

#8969 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs P., Did you get the lizard pendant and earrings at JTV today for the TSV? I thought this would appeal to you by being critter jewelry :)))

Location hidden

#8970 Dec 6, 2012
Bella, That is very good you have your girls to help you clean :)))) I have to do it all and even cook on top of that but I am not complaining; it could always be worse. At least I do not have to go out and work and then try to do it all like I had to in the past :((((

Do you have anything new coming from JTV, I cannot recall?????

Location hidden

#8971 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I don't think I will get the lizard set. I think the pendant/pin is just too large. It's like a life-size lizard on your body, LOL!

I have been shopping with Chuck. He said a CNN money article just named him a "Wizard of Home Shopping" for his 20 years of success. Neat!

Nora,I hope those earrings are winners. I bet they sparkle a lot more than the diamonds.

Location hidden

#8972 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs P., Just found that article on Chuck, here is the link:

http://money.cnn.com/gallery/smallbusiness/20...

What else did you buy besides the black spinel jackets and the four pairs of earrings?

Location hidden

#8973 Dec 6, 2012
Nothing else yet, Mrs. D. There are a lot of Chuck shows over the next few days.

I thought they would write more about Chuck. It was just about the Kellie Anne earrings.

Location hidden

#8974 Dec 6, 2012
OK, Chuck has the Mystic Topaz tennis necklace for less than $200. That's over 42 carats of topaz in 35 grams of vermeil or platinum covered silver for less than $200. It's crazy! You can't even buy the stones for that. I wasn't interested in this necklace when it was $350+, but for $197, it's gonna be mine!

Once only means it will never be less, so it's now or never. It comes in 3 different lengths, ladies. Check it out. Item 128-820.

Location hidden

#8975 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
The mystic topaz necklace is a stunner. Great deal on the price.:-)

Mrs.Dolittle,
The Knuckle Dragger was my dream ring for Christmas. The only thing I have coming that was supposed to be delivered on MONDAY and has disappeared into the black hole post office is a Roman glass pendant that is a gift for one of my daughters.

Location hidden

#8976 Dec 6, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
Michele had that black diamond ring in rise gold on her show this morning. The setting is gorgeous. I am watching it on the DVR now.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bhains ki chudai liaise ki........ (Feb '14) 7 min Crazy Jaat 30
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min marge 548,466
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 14 min fiz 36
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min nanoanomaly 750,282
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min RADEKT 261,623
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Molly the jewess 118,650
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Senecus 602,159
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 10 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE