Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8916 Dec 2, 2012
Bella, are you entering this Wish List contest? I don't know if I should go through the trouble of setting up a Pinterest account to do that. I have not had a desire to set one up for any other reason.

Location hidden

#8917 Dec 2, 2012
Bella I dvr'd too and will watch later.

We got all of our Christmas lights up outside and all the house inside decorated.

I feel so lucky I bought when I did.

Location hidden

#8918 Dec 2, 2012
Nora, you DID get great deals on that ring and earrings. I wish for the good old days of getting diamonds under $200 a carat. It was too rainy to decorate outside today. Maybe next weekend. I have some stuff up inside. No tree yet.

Location hidden

#8919 Dec 2, 2012
I am not entering the contest because I don't have a Pinterest account.

Location hidden

#8920 Dec 2, 2012
Oh I wish and pray for rain!! We are still having an extreme drought here. It is just terrible.

Location hidden

#8921 Dec 2, 2012
That Pinterest stuff is too much of a hassle and the stuff you can choose from is nothing I consider worth the effort. It is not a choose anything you want, but you choose from this gift guide.

Nora,
You got a great deal on those earrings. Prices are just ridiculous now.

Location hidden

#8922 Dec 2, 2012
I'm still up. I got a Pinterest account but do not see what is so interesting in it. I think I'll go to bed. now

Location hidden

#8923 Dec 3, 2012
Mrs P., Chuck will be on shopnbc Wednesday night at midnight. He must have the TSV so wanted to let you know :))

Location hidden

#8924 Dec 3, 2012
Mrs P., I saw NVC569 on JTV last night and boy was it nice! I thought of you when I saw it since you already own the peacock ring and this would go perfect with the ring.

Location hidden

#8925 Dec 3, 2012
Ugh... I hate this Jewel School crap! Every morning now when I getvupmand turn on JTV either Kim or huper Mandy are screeching at me. I used to like to watch JTV over my morning coffee.
NowcI can't change the channel quick enough. Sigh.

Location hidden

#8926 Dec 3, 2012
Thanks for the Chuck update, Mrs. Dolittle. I saw the peacock, but it is expensive and cartoonish-looking to me. I guess it's hard to make one as nice as that Park Avenue piece.

Bella, I bet I could find something in the gift guide that I like. I don't know how difficult it is to do Pinterest. Is it hard to set up?

Location hidden

#8927 Dec 3, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
The process seemed to be very safari browser unfriendly so I pretty much said, "Forget it." JTV really needs to take Apple browsers into account. They also need to ditch the use of Adobe Flash for videos of items. Adobe has now said that it will not support Flash for any mobile devices. Which now means no smart phones or tablets will be able to see those videos. I guess when I found yet another thing JTV's on line site cannot do on my IPhone and tablet I just said, Forget it.

I think Nora has set one up?
Shoppinggal

Falmouth, MI

#8928 Dec 3, 2012
MRSDOLITTLE....I think that peacock pendant on Ktv is really prety nice looking. It's full of color and very unusual looking.

MRSPEACOCK....You shoud go for it with all your other critter pieces. That little monkey ring from Chuck reminds me of Curious George..cute!

BELLA....Did you get anymore moissanite pieces yet? I now have two rings and am trying to decide which one to keep. They are both beautiful. MSJ109 and MSJ126.

Location hidden

#8929 Dec 3, 2012
Shoppinggal, You know you are right, the monkey ring is a dead ringer for curious George, cute :)))

Glad you liked the peacock ring as I think it is just lovely! Let us know which ring you decide to keep as they both are stunning and that would be a tough decision to make.

Location hidden

#8930 Dec 3, 2012
ShoppingGal,
I have the knuckle Dragger, the Holiday ring/pendant/bracelet the three stone oval ring and the bracelet in Moissonite fire.
MSF-305, MSF-124

I would line to get MAF-307, but with the Knukle Dragger and the other Moissanite pieces I have my Christmas.,

I plan to chill my jets to Valentines Day. With the Knuckle Dragger I told hubby I was good till my birthday. BO scares me to death with his destruction of our economy so I will be buying a lot less in the future.

Location hidden

#8931 Dec 3, 2012
ShoppingGal,
Both those Moissanite rings are GORGEOUS!

I do not think I could choose between them.:)

Location hidden

#8932 Dec 3, 2012
Shopping Gal, I agree with the others on those moissanite rings---how can you choose?

Well, I spent a long time trying to "pin" stuff to a wishlist to enter the contest. It really is hard to find a lot to put on a list when you can only choose from JTV Gift Guide. I put some globes, decorated mini boxes, a jewelry box, a few moissanites and black diamonds. It took a long time to do it, so if you want to enter that contest, set aside a couple hours.

My laptop battery died, so I had to spend some time online looking for a new one.

Now, I need to find a TV mount for hubby's TV. He wants one that can swing side to side and tilt down. Anyone have one like that? About how much should it cost? I bought only one TV mount before, but that was a long time ago and it doesn't swivel.

Location hidden

#8933 Dec 3, 2012
ShoppingGal, Those moissanite rings are just perfect!! I love moissanite and am drooling over them right now.

I set up a Pinterest but don't see what the big deal is. Do you find JTV on it? I'm too busy to get into it right now.

My husband and I went to his ear doctor today and he had another hearing exam. He has mild to profound significant hearing loss in both ears. He went shooting with his son on Nov. 17 which injured his ears even though he was wearing ear protection. He must get hearing aids. I am so sad for him I could cry. The doctor is going to have him take a round of prenidsone to heal his ears from the gunshoots and see if that helps his hearing. Then in six weeks we go back to have his hearing evaluated again.

Location hidden

#8934 Dec 3, 2012
Nora,
I sure hope the steroids can heal his ears. Time to heal can work miracles.:)

Location hidden

#8935 Dec 3, 2012
The frustrating thng is he won't take the steroid until he talks to his primary care doctor. If that doctor doesn't return his call then he will put off taking them. He was angry with me and I'm sure he was just projecting his anger over the whole situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,748
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 995,075
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min waaasssuuup 699,445
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,424
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 54 min Doctor REALITY 1
Need good hookup adult dating sites 1 hr Adam 3
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 5
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 3 hr Doctor REALITY 125