Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Mrs. Dolittle, Sorry that I'm so foggy but which opal did you get? I know what you mean about opening the box on opals!

Bella, You'd think my location was the moon. I sent an email about not getting "2 day" shipping but no response.

Mikey likes it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Bella it was a Sharp TV for $899. Not too bad. Your bracelet sounds devine.

Mrs. Dolittle, I am so glad you love your opal. Your ring keeper sounds neat.

Nora, I think I live on the moon sometimes, too, with the way it takes forever to get some things.

Copythat, I will have to make a note of all those good sounding restaurants. I have never been to the Pigeon Forge area before, but I would love to someday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Sharp is a great brand. We have a Sharp Aquos LCD. When we have to replace it, nothing but another Sharp will do. :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Mrsdolittle, yes I remember that commercial...that's my son-in-law, he can eat more than a man three times his size.lol:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Nora, The opal ring is RIL038 and it is alive with color, just outstanding!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Girls, they are refunding my expedited shipping since I didn't get it in two days. Yes! I still haven't gotten MSF113 but it will come today.

Mrs. Dolittle, That ring is wonderful. I'm glad yours is colorful!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Nora, that's good, they should since it has taken almost a week (?) to get it.
How's your Dad and his friend doing?
Shoppinggal

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

NORA & BELLA....Just read your emails about your moissanite. Isn't it the most beautiful stone ever? I sure love the one I got. The only drawback is I have to save it for Christmas. Mine is MSJ126.
Can hardly wait to see the video, NORA.

MRSDOLITTLE...I am SO glad that your opal turned out to be beautiful. You were lucky to get it and at such a wonderful price too. Good for you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I just posted the video and photos. I should save mine for Christmas too.

Dad hasn't said another word about his friend!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

ShoppingGal, Your ring is gorgeous!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I love the Moissanite rings you ladies are getting. I am so impressed with the sparkle. *Now* I see what Jen has been going on about.'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I just emailed each of you a coupon for 20% from JTV. Let me know if you did not receive it and I will resend.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thanks, Mrs. Dolittle, I got it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thanks Mrsd!! Are you going to get you a moissanite with it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Thanks again Mrs.D. Moissanites alive!
Shoppinggal

Hale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Yes, MRSD, thanks for the coupon. I used it on another moissanite MSJ109. It very similar to the one I got the other day but I wanted to compare the two before I make my final pick. I hate trying to pick out something from a poor quality picture. I wish they would give some side photos too and not just the top of the ring.

NORA...your moisannite is just beautiful. You could be a hand model. Your hands and nails always look so nice and at least you know how to show a ring off!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I caved and got the last MSF305. It was an 8 do it really tempted me. Thought it would look great on my right hand with my bracelet as the Knuckle Dragger is a size 7 and a left hand ring.

20% was just tooooo tempting.:-/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

copycat, I am not going to buy anything else now for awhile. Have to let hubby have his turn buying now,lol! Oh, he is never out of ideas on what to buy himself.

Are you ging to get you a moissanite?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Oh Bella, That is perfect!!

Girls, the peacock flew back home today. I did not find it all that pretty. Maybe that is why it was on pre-owned. I have other stuff I'd rather have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Bella, I really do like the ring you bought with the 20% coupon, very nice. I like the look of a three stone ring and the middle stone is a 1.33 ct., nice size!!!

I was surprised to have received that 20% coupon last night in my email. I figured it may be a long dry spell but JTV proved me wrong. Glad you put it to good use, you and Shoppinggal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,741 - 8,760 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••