Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8834 Nov 25, 2012
We have to bring our tree and decorations out of the attic and down the stairs. I'm ready! But I have to have help from hubby to do this. We might do this on Tuesday. We have to move one chair.

Location hidden

#8835 Nov 25, 2012
Nora,
I bought the bracelet when I bought the ring and pendant, but there was a delay getting the bracelets in. It just shipped this weekend.

It was in the 20s here last night. Nothing like a blast of Arctic air. I guess winter has finally come.

We were planning to put the outdoor lights out today but went to a movie instead.

Location hidden

#8836 Nov 26, 2012
Mrs P., Chuck comes on today at noon for three hours so wanted to let you know :)))

Location hidden

#8837 Nov 26, 2012
Is anyone doing any cyber shopping, not much for me, just a few things from 2 places in Pigeon Forge, to make son and son-in-law baskets for Christmas, my son is the hardest person to buy for, so I am buying him some delisicous goodies and going to make him a basket and least I know it is something he will enjoy.
Thought KTV might have some super deals, if they do I haven't been able to find them, the pearls in 14K kinda spoiled me.:)

Location hidden

#8838 Nov 26, 2012
Copycat, i am not done one it of cyber shopping today either. I really have not seen anything that interesting to buy either. That is a good idea of fixing up the baskets for your son and son-in-law. What are the names of the websites were you are buying the goodies from as I have never done that before and that is a good idea??

I did order me a ring box that holds 72 rings from Amazon Saturday and it has a see thru glass lid.

Location hidden

#8839 Nov 26, 2012
copycat, meant to say that I have not done any cyber shopping either today.

Location hidden

#8840 Nov 26, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle,
I went to the movies again.:-). That ring box sounds pretty. Which one is it in Amazon?

CopyThat,
Those baskets sound wonderful!

Location hidden

#8841 Nov 26, 2012
I've done a bunch of Cyber Monday shopping. I bought my sister two tops. They were buy one/get one free so I get two tops as well! And I bought my husband a new propane grill from Lowe's. Got a good grill cover too. Then I bought my sister some new gemstone globe key rings from Smithsonian shop. Now to find something for my BIL.

Location hidden

#8842 Nov 26, 2012
The stores are actually resturants that also have country stores, they sell some of the items that they serve but are dry ingredients. The resturants are "The Old Mill" and "The Apple Barn". I bought the kits for apple fritters, I bought apple butter and sorghum syrup at the Apple Barn and I bought corn chowder kit, grits, fritter kits (plain) to go with the corn chowder, The Old Mill is just that- they still grind corn for grits and grind flour, it has been there since the late 1800's, they have such good food, makes me hungry just thinking about it!!!!:))))

Location hidden

#8843 Nov 26, 2012
I have been buried for the last 6 hours looking for a TV deal for hubby. He wanted a 65 or 70 inch TV. I couldn't find one for less than $1500. I found him 60 inch instead at HHGregg online for $999 then it took an additional 10% off, which made it $899. I think that was a great bargain for an LED 120Hz full 108P HDTV. We have to pick it up ourselves, but that's OK for the savings.

I also got back $130 on a necklace I bought from ShopNBC. It was on sale this past weekend. So, what did I do? I bought some more stuff with Chuck today, of course. I bought a pink sapphire flower ring and a opal ring both in silver and on sale.

Location hidden

#8844 Nov 26, 2012
The food kits sound delicious. I think Crackerbarrel sells some like these.

Mrs. Peacock, you've been wheeling and dealing too. You'll love the TV! I bought that grill for my husband and also got a two year warranty with it. He will be shocked!

One has not shipped yet and the other is due here tomorrow. So much for 2 day shipping!

Location hidden

#8845 Nov 26, 2012
The Holiday Bracelet finally came and it is exquisite. It is the reason I am keeping the ring and pendant as they are just physically smaller than my usual jewelry.

CopyThat,
You are making me hungry!!!!

Mrs.Peacock?
What brand is that huge TV?:)

Location hidden

#8846 Nov 26, 2012
Bella, The ring box I got at Amazon was by findingking and there are still 3 available and it was also free shipping.It has a glass top so you can see your rings without opening the lid. Another good thing about this is I can put my rings in it and then place them in the big stainless steel gun safe :))

Location hidden

#8847 Nov 26, 2012
That is great Mrs. Dolittle! It is security knowing your rings are safe.

Bella, which shipping rate are you buying? My rings are not coming in 2 days. It is two business days from when KTV get them ready to ship!

Location hidden

#8848 Nov 26, 2012
Bella, Great news on the moissanite bracelet, glad it is a keeper!! Does the clasp seem to be pretty sturdy on it since they redid all the clasps on them???

Speaking of keepers; I got my opal ring today and it is just beautiful!! It displays a rainbow of colors in it and all I can say is WOW! I was almost afraid to open the lid of the ring box for fear it would be a dud. The diamonds are small but very sparkly and the big opal is the focal point of the ring.I advise anyone to buy this beauty, you will not regret it.

Location hidden

#8849 Nov 26, 2012
copycat, When we were in Dollywood we also ate at the Apple Barn and boy was that good good!We bought some of the wine that they made there on the premises and it was also very good. Another good place to eat was Bennett's barbecue restaurant.

Location hidden

#8850 Nov 26, 2012
Mrsdolittle, I love the ribs and the hamburgers at Bennet's,yuuuummmmm. If you ever go again, go to the Old Mill to eat. They have some of the best fried chicken I have ever eaten, and the portions are large, I usually share a meal with someone. The Mill resturant is on the river so it is peaceful to watch it while you eat.

Location hidden

#8851 Nov 26, 2012
copycat, I will be sure to look up the Old Mill whenever we return again. Hey, what I cannot eat hubby usually finishes it off,lol!! He did that Sunday when we were dining out. I just call him Mikey like the kid on the cereal commercial, remember??

Location hidden

#8852 Nov 26, 2012
Nora,
I pay for three day but due to my location they all come the next day.

That UPS-Post Office is crap. I recently got a ring I had ordered for my daughter for christmas two weeks after it was shipped and the tracking was never updated. That way is just dirt-slow. Best Buy just shipped an order that way and it says it is not due till Friday.

Mrs.Dolittle,
Do happy to hear that ring is as gorgeous as it looked on TV.
The bracelet has a nice sturdy clasp. It really is the highlight of the Holiday Collection.

Our cable box DVR went bad last night. We had to go to the hassle of going to Comcast and getting a replacement. I lost all the stuff I had on the DVR.:-(

I got the December guide and not one coupon. Plus not a single diamond in gold ring pictured. The only Diamond Day is for some new Englid line if 14K over silver.

Location hidden

#8853 Nov 26, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, Sorry that I'm so foggy but which opal did you get? I know what you mean about opening the box on opals!

Bella, You'd think my location was the moon. I sent an email about not getting "2 day" shipping but no response.

Mikey likes it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min dr Shrink 601,153
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Rosa_Winkel 227,739
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min HipGnosis 173,800
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min thewordofme 543,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Rosa_Winkel 740,032
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min Roger 880
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min onemale 259,643
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr jokesta 156

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••