Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8794 Nov 23, 2012
Well the JTV website seems to be back at the normal speed. They had one if the snowflake pendant that I wanted so I snagged it.:-)
MSF266

My oldest was drooling over my chrome and white topaz bracelet that I got several months ago. JTV had never had it in again but I checked and 1 had reappeared. I got it for her. Used that 20% off.
SGH300

Location hidden

#8795 Nov 23, 2012
I'm not going anywhere to shop either. I'm drooling over NVC548 ..! Just a heartbeat away from buying it! My moissanite isn't due until Tuesday.

Just bought sister a small gift.

Nova got her stitches out today! Wow!!! She is so happy!

Location hidden

#8796 Nov 23, 2012
Nora, Golly geez that is one gorgeous ring! I believe Bella bought that one! I never heard her say if she had received it yet or not. I bet that beauty really shows up on your finger.

Location hidden

#8797 Nov 23, 2012
Well I guess I could at least look at it in person but think of all the champagne I have.

I'm also drooling over GS0123 So pretty!

News on my Dad girls!!! He has a girlfriend! 90 years old and a girlfriend! He kissed her on the cheek on Weds.!!

Location hidden

#8798 Nov 23, 2012
Nora, I think that is so great about your Dad, how do you feel about it? I know he has been lonely since your Mom passed away, I'll bet he's happy.

Location hidden

#8799 Nov 23, 2012
Nora,
That is good news about your Dad and Nova.

The Champagne ring is a gorgeous sparkler, but the gold is thin. I would pick the champagne ring Terrie and I have over that one. Both of them go great with my bracelet.

Location hidden

#8800 Nov 23, 2012
Nora, Great to hear about your dad having a girlfriend! Maybe that will keep him in a happy mood and he will not be so lonely.

Nora, If I were you I would do what Christie said and buy the champagne diamond ring that she and I own. I have never seen a ring like that with diamonds that sparkle as they do and it is a heavy weight ring, well made!

Location hidden

#8801 Nov 23, 2012
I think Dad needs some joy in his autumn years. If this woman helps him, I'm very happy for him.

Bella, did you get that other champagne ring already? I still do not have my Moissanite ring and I paid for 2 day shipping. Still there has been a holiday and UPS doesn't ship on weekends. But I bought the moissanite on Tuesday and it say it will not arrive until the 27th! GRRRR!

I bought the HNV ring just now. ; )

Location hidden

#8802 Nov 23, 2012
Since Dad is 90 I told him it is best not to marry the lady. But it makes me feel out of my place to say that to him. But he agrees.

Location hidden

#8803 Nov 23, 2012
Nora,
You will love the HNV ring.:-). Yes, I have both rings. I paid for the three day UPS shipping, but I always get them the next day after they are shipped. It came the same day the humongous ring came.
I sent you a picture of them side by side. The picture does not do the newer ring justice, but you can see the differences.
I hope your moissanite ring comes on Monday. I wish UPS delivered on Saturday.

Location hidden

#8804 Nov 24, 2012
Nora, you need to get a refund on tht 2nd. day shipping, even with a holiday the 27th is nowhere near 2 day shipping.

Is anyone planning to go shopping today? I'm staying home and putting up my tree, we got it out yesterday, but I can't find my ornament box or the box my nativity scene is in, that was my Mom and Dad's nativity, they got it from Spiegel's when I was very young so it is very old, I'm hoping tht the box somehow has gotten pushed behind another one, if it's missing I will be crushed, just won't be Christmas without it.:((

Location hidden

#8805 Nov 24, 2012
copycat, I am staying away from any of the shopping malls period. It will be a madhouse at all of them until after Christmas. I like that I can do all my shopping via the computer and have it delivered right to the door:)))

Location hidden

#8806 Nov 24, 2012
I agree Mrsdolittle, I can't stand to shop at a store anymore, not since I have been shopping on the internet, sooooo much easier this way.:)

Location hidden

#8807 Nov 24, 2012
I do not enjoy shopping in the malls, especially drifting around just looking for a possible gift when I have no idea what to buy!

I wrote Cust care about the 2 day shipping that I did not get. No response.

Location hidden

#8808 Nov 24, 2012
CopyThat,
I feel sure your Nativity Set will turn up. It is not lost. You just put it somewhere safe and it will turn up.

No malls for me but I may go and see a movie today.:)

Location hidden

#8809 Nov 24, 2012
copycat, I do that all the time. Put something away and think I will remember where I put it and then turn the house upside down looking for the item, hubby is the same way! We spend half of our time searching for something and it drives me batty!! I bet your set will turn up as you know you did not dispose of it. That comes with old age, I never was like this 5 years ago,lol!!

Bella, I still favor the ring that you and I got over any other champagne diamond rings, it is just indescribable!!

Location hidden

#8810 Nov 24, 2012
Good news, we found it!!!:))))) It was as everyone said, we put it in a different spot, we have lived here for 16 years and it was in the same spot everytime...but last year for some reason we changed the location, oh well, at least we found it. It is still beautiful at over 58 years of age, it has a music box on it that plays "Silent Night", so many wonderful memories associated with it.

Location hidden

#8811 Nov 24, 2012
copycat, I KNEW you would find it! I do that all the time girl so I know what you were going thru. I even find stuff that I did not even realize that I had, have you ever done that? It is like I had completely forgotten that I ever bought it,lol!

Location hidden

#8812 Nov 24, 2012
There's one thing to be said for getting "senile", you have a lot of "new" stuff all the time.LOL:)))))

Location hidden

#8813 Nov 24, 2012
copythat wrote:
There's one thing to be said for getting "senile", you have a lot of "new" stuff all the time.LOL:)))))
Copycat, You can also watch the same movie over and never realize that you had seen it before so "old movies" are now new again,lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 92,591
Gay men sleeping with women and men is unaccept... 1 hr I no wat I no 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr truth 286,007
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr truth 979,412
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 1,090
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,730
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 19,320
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 183,620
More from around the web