Birdies group
Shoppinggal

Falmouth, MI

#8774 Nov 21, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday tomorrow. Hubby and I are staying home and I'm making the whole works for dinner. That way I won't have to cook for a few days.

COPYTHAT...I did what you did and went out to Walmart for some rolls and a new turkey roasting pan. I think every crazy in the county was there.

BELLA...Did your ring come? I'm dying to know all about it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8775 Nov 21, 2012
Shoppinggal, rolls were one thing that we went for...not one pack of the dinner rolls that we usually use were left...so we made do and bought something new, we may end up eating loaf bread.lol:)

Location hidden

#8776 Nov 21, 2012
The ring finally came at almost 7pm tonight. I was getting scared UPS might not deliver it and I would have to wait until Monday.

But it came! And it is breathtaking! Love! Love! Love! I am out eating now. Will try to take a picture when I get home.:-) just wanted to let ya'll know this gorgeous hunk of the stars came!

It is a true 7 so I cannot wear it on my size 8 right hand finger. But I planned to wear it on my left hand anyway.

Location hidden

#8777 Nov 21, 2012
Congrats on that ring, Bella. I bet the waiter/waitress fell over when they saw it :). Can't wait to see a picture.

Shopping Gal and Copythat, I feel for you on the grocery store thing. I have been there on holidays and the day before, and it's a ZOO! This year I didn't have to go for anything urgent. I will go later this weekend when the crowds die down.

Have a wonderful time with family tomorrow. Did you know some Black Friday deals are already online? Kohl's is one. Amazon had some flash deals. I scored a small TV for a steal. I think it will go in the den/workout area. It was so cheap that I couldn't pass it up.

Location hidden

#8778 Nov 21, 2012
Bella, So happy to hear that the ring is a sparkler, I figured it would be :)))Send us all pictures of it so we can all admire!

Mrs P., Where and how much was your tv? Post the item number so I can look at it.

Location hidden

#8779 Nov 22, 2012
I am up early and I hear hunters out shooting. What could they find to hunt near our house?

Love the photos of the knuckle dragger!! Does it really sparkle?

I bought my replacement coffeemaker at Kohl's with a coupon and then saw the same one at JCP for less without a coupon!
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#8780 Nov 22, 2012
A very happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all of you ladies.....I am going to my nephew's house. God bless all of you who are cooking!!!

Location hidden

#8781 Nov 22, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
It sure does sparkle! It is mesmerizing

I hope all my sisters are having a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Love and Best Wishes!!!!! I am so thankful I have gotten to know all of you.:-D

Location hidden

#8782 Nov 22, 2012
I agree Bella, my life is better for having gotten to know all of you!!!!!!

Bella, I must say that I think that ring looks really good on you, looks like you had it custom made just for you!

All food is almost done, now for everyone to get here around 3 and I am going for it, it smells so good, can't wait to eat.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to a FINE group of ladies!!

Location hidden

#8783 Nov 22, 2012
CopyThat,
The ring is really comfortable and fits great!

Our dogs are going crazy smelling all the food and turkey cooking. For some strange reason they want to camp out in the kitchen. ;)

Location hidden

#8784 Nov 22, 2012
Hope all of the ya ya sisters are having a wonderful time today with family and friends.We just came from my MIL's house and we had a fantastic meal. Each of my little girlie dogs got a turkey leg with gravy and green beans for their Thanksgiving meal. It is hard to believe that they could consume a whole leg by themsleves but they did,lol!

Bella, That ring on yr finger is so pretty! It does look like a custom made piece! Oh what sparkle!!
Shoppinggal

Falmouth, MI

#8785 Nov 22, 2012
BELLA...that ring is just gorgeous and it looks so nice on your hand too. It reminds me of a ring Liz Taylor would have worn.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I'm so happy that I'm part of this group of exceptional ladies.

Location hidden

#8786 Nov 22, 2012
ShoppingGal,
Moissonite does give me a way to feel like Liz.
I would stack her jewels up against Marilyn's any day! ;)

I am surprised how comfortable it is and how well it fits.

Well I am stuffed. Sweet hubby is cleaning up. I plan to be a slug on the sofa and watch JTV and Hallmark Channel Christmas movies.:)

I hope all if you had a GREAT day!

Location hidden

#8787 Nov 22, 2012
Bella, I would have any of Liz's beautiful jewels over Marilyn's any day also! Liz had some very classy jewelry and it also reminds me of a ring she would have chosen to wear.

What did hubby say about your ring or has he seen it yet? Do you have any more goodies coming this week? My opal shipped out and I should have it by Tuesday hopefully.

Location hidden

#8788 Nov 22, 2012
Mrs.Dolittle,
My hubby is not a bling lover, but he knows I love it. I told him it was a jewel that came from the stars.:-). It gets wrapped up now as my main Christmas present.

Nothing else due from JTV except the Holiday bracelet when they get it in. I have DVR'd the diamond shows today. I will watch them later tonight.

I loved Liz's jewelry collection. Her jewels were breathtaking. My favorite if hers was the Krupp diamond.

The girls are at Walmart scoping out the deals on video games.

Location hidden

#8789 Nov 22, 2012
Bella, I think that is why I love moissanite so much, I can hang with the movie stars and feel that my bling is just as big and sparkley as theirs, who knows, I've heard a lot of well known people wear moissanite.
I have a 10 mm stone in a ring but it is not comfortable, all I have to do is get me 2 trillions, maybe 7 or 8 mm and have my jeweler make me one in gold, mine can be the "little sister honker" to the "BIG honker".lol:)

Hope everyone's day went well, if you can call OVER stuffing your self a good day then mine was great.:)) And we don't have to cook for a couple of days. YAAAAAAYYY

Location hidden

#8790 Nov 22, 2012
CopyThat,
Adding the trillions would make a gorgeous ring.:)
I will really enjoy our leftovers tomorrow night. Turkey Dinner II. YUM!!!!

Mrs.Dolittle,
When does that gorgeous opal ring come?

Mrs.Peacock,
What doorbusters have you bought other than the Amazon TV?

I am not impressed by the doorbusters. The only one I would buy so far is the morganite cross. Remember two years ago when the doorbuster was that three carat diamond ring? How things have changed in the jewelry business.:-(

Location hidden

#8791 Nov 23, 2012
Bella, My ring is due here on Tuesday so I hope I get it then. I do not own an Ethiopian opal ring so I am excited to be getting it! I have a lightning ridge opal ring that is gorgeous so now I will have two opal rings. Do you own any of the Ethiopian opals?

I thought that morganite cross was very pretty and I am like you not impressed with the rest they have been showing.

Location hidden

#8792 Nov 23, 2012
Wow... The JTV website is so slow it us almost non responsive.

I am staying home today. Anyone out shopping in the mobs? I saw on the news where 1000 women rushed a Victoria's Secret for yoga pants that were doorbusters. 8-O

Location hidden

#8793 Nov 23, 2012
Bella, I have noticed that the JTV website has been unusually slow all week long and I thought it was just my computer. It takes forever for a page to load once you click on an item.

I am not going anywhere at all to shop. I have been here since last Sunday and do plan on going anywhere until this Sunday and then to church and out to eat. You could not pay me enough money to those shoppers,lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 687,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Mr Wiggley 31,480
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min speedyj1992 987,394
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 58 min HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 6 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web