Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8754 Nov 20, 2012
Bella, i was just getting ready to ask you if that was the ring you are getting, it is gorgeous and looks to be very wide!!

I am glad you got the bracelet to match your ring. I bet it is like fireworks going off!! I bet it shines in the dark as they look like they are small balls of fire. Now you are hooked and don't you just love that feeling, better than having chocolate candy,lol!!

Location hidden

#8755 Nov 20, 2012
Mrs P., It is just my opinion but I would want a full refund plus my shipping cost back to return it. I believe you can find one a lot lower priced than what you had to give for that one anyhow.

Location hidden

#8756 Nov 20, 2012
Mrs Poe and Diamonds, Where re you two hiding out?? We MISS you very much and need you hear posting so we can fell like a whole group again :(((

Location hidden

#8757 Nov 20, 2012
Mrs P., Look on overstock for a prelit tree, here is one that is nice 14785200 and you can check on retailmenot for coupons to use. They usually ship my orders pretty quick also. That morganite ring I bought shipped the same day I ordered it :)))

Location hidden

#8758 Nov 20, 2012
MrsPeacock,
I would get a refund. I lean toward a nice tree that I put my own lights on as I like more lights than pre-lighted tress have.

LL Bean has some pretty trees.:-)

Location hidden

#8759 Nov 20, 2012
Bella, You will have to look at the moissanite pendants now as I bet they are very nice also! I know you do not wear earrings but a pendant would be nice.

Location hidden

#8760 Nov 20, 2012
Bella, Look at the moissanite pendant which is MSJ025W and the review on it, I bet it is outta this world sparkly!!

Location hidden

#8761 Nov 20, 2012
That looks like a pretty pendant. I like that one in this one: SEW007. I think for Valentines Day I might want a nice pendant. Humongous ring is my Christmas present. :)

Location hidden

#8762 Nov 21, 2012
Bella, so glad you like moissanite, thought you might. Which bracelet did you get?

Mrspeacock, you didn't tell me it was recalled as a fire hazard, I agree...GET A REFUND!

Location hidden

#8763 Nov 21, 2012
Copythat, the peda can "melt", so yeah, I'd call that a fire hazard. I sent back the part they wanted for a total refund.

Bella, please send pics of the honker ring and the bracelet once you have them. I am dying to see :).

I was hoping to get the monkey this week, but it looks like UPS is taking off on Friday?? I didn't know they did that, but it would make sense. There will be tons of traffic from Black Friday and people would not be home to sign for their packages.

Location hidden

#8764 Nov 21, 2012
That shoul say "pedal" can melt.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#8765 Nov 21, 2012
MRSPEACOCK...I agree with everyone else, get a refund on that tree. You sure don't want a fire for Christmas!

BELLA...I can hardly wait for you to get that big honker of a moissanite too!! I am so excited for you. I think they are just beautiful. I'll bet the bracelet is just gorgeous too.

MRSDOLITTLE...I love that opal ring you got the other day. It should be just beautiful.

Location hidden

#8766 Nov 21, 2012
Wow, Mrspeacock, I am so glad I sent mine back last year, so sorry about the problem as it is a beautiful tree, so lifelike you would need to touch it to know that it wasn't real, real bummer.
I think after Christmas I am going to the site where Nora got hers, and check them out, I am thinking of going with a 5-6 ft, something I can handle myself when the grandboys are no longer here to help.

Location hidden

#8767 Nov 21, 2012
Copythat,
The bracelet is MSF124. I wanted up get the snowflake pendant too, but they are sold out. Maybe Charkes will bring some more in December.
I ring issue slated to be delivered this afternoon. I can't wait!:-)
Mrs.Peacock.
What is the pedal on the tree?

Location hidden

#8768 Nov 21, 2012
Bella, there was one power cord from the base of the tree to be plugged into the wall. On that power cord, there is a foot switch so you don't have to get under the tree to unplug it. I didn't use the pedal because I had other things on/around the tree to plug in, so we used a power strip and just turned it on and off. Still, they said not to continue using it, so I cut off the power oord and switch and sent it back for a refund. I am glad I don't have to pack the whole tree back.

Bella, I LOVE the snowflake ring, so I am sure you would like the pendant.

Location hidden

#8769 Nov 21, 2012
Bella, I think we are all excited for you to get that ring, can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures too.

I have to go to the store and get the last minute food items for tomorrow, there has been a change of plans my son isn't coming this year. Some of her family from out of town is coming for Thanksgiving so it will be just the 6 of us, my son will come on Fri to have desserts and coffee with us. I will make my pies today, that much less to do tomorrow.

Location hidden

#8770 Nov 21, 2012
The snowflake pendant is MSF266.
UPS is scheduled to come between 3PM and 6:30.

Mrs.Peacock,
At least you do not have to send back the entire tree. That tree sure had it's problems.....:-(
Where did Nora get her tree?

CopyThat,
Six people is still a pretty good crowd.:-)

Location hidden

#8771 Nov 21, 2012
O.K, so if next year I say that I have to go to the store the day before Thanksgiving, REMIND me that is something that I DO NOT want to do. Every crazy person and their child were at the store, thankfully we got out with all of our limbs as well as the food we needed, will NEVER do that again!!!!!

Bella, when you are doing the cooking, six is a very good crowd.lol:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8772 Nov 21, 2012
Hi Mrs. Dolittle,
I am here! I just find that after work, I get so fried lately that I don't post as much as I would like. Thanks for asking about me. I'm well and kickin'! Just gettin older and more tuckered out from the kiddies. I hope you are ok. I see you guys have been talking about moissonite. It's an interesting stone. Kind of diamond like with a touch of body color. so much nicer than cz!

Hi all! Please have a happy turkey day tomorrow. I see you guys are shopping Shop NBC with Chuck and interested in Moissonite. I have problems with all the cheap shows on KTV. Our economy has really changed the landscape of TV shopping. It is a shame... anyhew, going out for an Indian dinner. Tandoori chicken....yum.....

Location hidden

#8773 Nov 21, 2012
Bella!! I'm sooo excited that your ring came and is so beautiful! Now I await my smaller one. I have the champagne ring you bought in my cart too. It looked so pretty on TV the other day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Buck Crick 740,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min USA Born 543,051
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min KiMare 227,811
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 21 min Donald 29
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 24 min vanathiyazhini 5,386
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Dr_Zorderz 259,673
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 48 min NEWS-FLASH 173,819
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••