Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8714 Nov 18, 2012
bella, I don't care for that chubby spider that you mentioned. It doesn't look right somehow.

I have been distracted by ShopNBC, so I haven't seen much in the way of KTV diamond day. I will have to search there, too.

Location hidden

#8715 Nov 18, 2012
I had the 1 show from last night and the one from 12 am this morning on Tivo, just finished watching them and was NOT impressed, I was really hoping they would have something new. I did see the 2.25 carat champagne shown last night, so beautiful, and the sparkle that ring puts off is amazing, I would love to have that ring and the earrings they have that match, that would be a great set to have.

Bella, has that giant ring shipped yet, you will have to have a prop to keep your arm up while wearing that one.:) Can't wait to see a pic of you wearing that one.

Location hidden

#8716 Nov 18, 2012
Mrs P., Yes, I noticed earlier this week they had the earrings on the website to match the ring.If they go on preown I may buy them as it would be a gorgeous set.Wish they would come out with a matching pendant also, All I can say is that it is everything that Bella said it was, mesmerizing! It is one of my favorite rings at the moment!!

Location hidden

#8717 Nov 18, 2012
Copythat, you have some nice moissanites, also, I am sure. Do you have them in gold? I am thinking about buying one of the Elite items from KTV.

ShopNBC is marking things down and moving them out. There have been more than 40 sellouts already. There are doorbusters that are 60% off or more. Love that.

The only bad thing is I am seeing a ring I bought 31 days ago now marked down about $30. They will give credit within 30 days. I asked them to give me the credit anyway because of the extended holiday returns. I hope they do. I guess I could re-buy the ring and return the first one. What do you think?

Location hidden

#8718 Nov 18, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I will check preowned to see if I find those earrings and let you know. Did you see the new champagne ring last night, item NVC548? I like it, but I am afraid of all the little white diamonds falling out like what happened to Nora's pink diamond ring.

Location hidden

#8719 Nov 18, 2012
Yea... The earrings that went with that beautiful champagne diamond ring were gorgeous! I thought the three champagne diamond rings they showed were the class pieces of the show.

Very few new pieces and this weekend seems to be pushing and featuring GSK.

I have noted with the diamond day shows the first show and the last show are usually the best. The middle shows push the mass produced silver junk and skinny little bands.

Location hidden

#8720 Nov 18, 2012
Mrs.Peacock,
I also liked NVC548, but though of Nora's ring and all the problems she had with that type setting. Plus the champagnes must be pretty small.

Location hidden

#8721 Nov 18, 2012
Bella, I am hoping that I have some money left to check out the diamond show this evening. I have bought the monkey ring!

I looked at Jared and Kay at Levian stuff. It's sooo expensive, and they don't have anything as creative as an animal made of diamonds. So, I bought that monkey to see it in person. I can always return it after Christmas.

Location hidden

#8722 Nov 18, 2012
That monkey ring is sooooo cute.:-)
Levian is so overpriced it is just ridiculous. Their prices have gotten outrageous lately.

Location hidden

#8723 Nov 18, 2012
Anyone buy from KTV diamond day? I haven't, but I have been watching Misty.

Location hidden

#8724 Nov 18, 2012
Mrs P., the 3 carat champagne diamond you mentioned is very pretty but I would worry about those small white diamonds falling out also. The ring Bella a and I own in my opinion is the prettiest one of all of the champagne diamond rings on KTV.

I just got home awhile ago from church and eating lunch out so have not watched any of the diamond days yet. Just watched about ! 1/2 last night. Congrats on that monkey ring, it is very nice!

Location hidden

#8725 Nov 18, 2012
I hope that monkey is a keeper. I saw some items I own from Chuck are marked WAYYY down today. For example, the fire opal bracelet is almost $100 less than I bought it for a while back. Also, a cameo ring and a dragon ring were $20-$40 less than I paid. Too late for me to get my money back. Take advantage ladies before midnight at ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#8726 Nov 19, 2012
Mrspeacock, yes everything I have in moisanite is in gold or platinum, I had a few semi mounts and castings I had bought years ago and I had moissanite set in them, the only thing I have in the plativeve is the 1 ctw stud earrings.
Cute monkey ring, and 14 K, way to go.

Is anyone expecting any of the goodies to come in today?

Location hidden

#8727 Nov 19, 2012
Waiting on the humongous moisonite ring and holiday bracelet, neither if which have shipped yet.

Wendy and Heidi are doing a diamond show now. That is rare to see them together. If I had pierced ears these earring are gorgeous. PTS060
They were featuring Nora's two carat ring.
Shoppinggal

Falmouth, MI

#8728 Nov 19, 2012
Hi, ladies. Just tried to catch up on everyone's posts for the last few days. I've been busy and depressed taking care of hubby. He has to have surgery on his neck. He is miserable and I have to even help him get dressed. We go to the heart doctor tomorrow to try to get a surgery clearance. I'm sure he will want some kind of a stress test first.
He wants to get me a moissanite ring for Christmas. I've ordered three and will pick the one I like best MSJ126, MSJ093 and MSF278. So far, I've sent MSJ093 back and am waiting for them to ship MSJ126. I know the one I like so far is not gold but I can't believe that finish will wear of anytime soon. I have several pieces of jewelry in rhodium plating from years ago and they still look just fine.
BELLA that moissanite ring you have coming is huge! I wish I had seen it on tv. I'll bet you'll need your sunglasses.
MRSPEACOCK I watched Chuck the other day for awhile and ordered another fire opal bracelet. I'll just send one back as saving almost a $100 was too hard to pass up. That monkey ring is so cute you ordered.

Location hidden

#8729 Nov 19, 2012
ShoppingGal,
Sorry to hear your husband is having such a miserable time. I hope he can have the surgery soon to correct the problem.

I love all three rings you have selected. It would be almost impossible to select one!

Mrs.Dolittle,
Wendy and Heidi featured our champagne diamond ring again today. They seem to be highlighting that ring and matching earrings along with GSK.

Location hidden

#8730 Nov 19, 2012
Shopping Gal, It's so good to hear from you. I hope your poor hubby can get surgery soon to get some pain relief.

I don't blame you at all for sending back that fire opal bracelet to save some money. I bought mine too long ago to get the difference back.

I like all the moissanites you chose. I think I like the MSF126 best, but only you can decide when you see them in person.

I bought some M. Valitutti stuff on discount on gem day yesterday, too. The prices were really marked down.

Bella, I like those earrings you mentioned. I wonder why no one has bought them yet.

Copythat, I still want some big moissanite studs in gold. I wish I had bought some when they were on sale months ago.

Location hidden

#8731 Nov 19, 2012
Bella, I missed it yet again today. I was not feeling well and I took a Xanax and layed down and went to sleep. My hear was out of rhythmn and beating very fast and the only thing that helps it is a Xanax and rest. I feel better now but the pill makes me feel really tired and hungover.

Location hidden

#8732 Nov 19, 2012
Mrs.Dolittle,
It seems the nicest diamond pieces they are structuring the. Christmas Diamond event so far are GSK and some nice champagne jewelry.
They are actually having more gold pieces than I expected. And not so much if that dreadful diamond chic frozen spit. Maybe they had a lot if returns. Their silver and diamond pieces seem much improved.

We got our van back today... None the worse from the groundhog stowaway.:). Insurance completely covered the bill.
toadman

Masontown, PA

#8733 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … non virgin rant fly's you know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 40 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 2 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web