Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8243 Oct 14, 2012
Copythat, I have been putting things in my cart and taking them out this morning, too! I hate to pay shipping on something when I know the other day I had the opportunity to get free shipping. I know it's silly when you are still saving a big hunk of money.

Diamonds are getting to be so expensive in gold. The newer ones they have gotten in are about $600-$800 a carat in gold. That's about double what they were a few years back. If you see something you like, all you risk is the shipping money to see it in person. You only have until 9:59 PM EST to use those scratchers because there will be a blanket $20 coupon that will cancel it out at 10PM.

Location hidden

#8244 Oct 14, 2012
Mrspeacock, thanks for the info, it would be easier if I could see what they look like, I wish they would put up some video's of them.

Location hidden

#8245 Oct 14, 2012
Me too, Copythat. The things I am looking at have no video. I think if they don't have many in quantity, they don't bother with videos.

Location hidden

#8246 Oct 14, 2012
Shopping Gal, Bella, Mrs. Dolittle, Copythat and anyone else around today.....

Did you use the coupon yet?

Location hidden

#8247 Oct 14, 2012
CopyThat,
I have the MAW ring and it is very nice.

Mrs.Peacock,
We went to church last night and I slept to noon today! We went out and had a nice brunch. With the three bracelets and Bad Boy ring, just have to let this 30% expire. If any one has always wanted a champagne diamond bracelet, this one is gorgeous.:). I wonder when they will show it and the Bad Boy ring.

It will be interesting to see if they continue the good coupons into November and December. I bet they will have to. The economy is so trashed right now it is a buyers market. Merchants are going to blink first Nd offer deep discounts early.

Location hidden

#8248 Oct 14, 2012
Bella, I hope you are right about the good coupons going forward. I think I am going to pass on this round, also. I bought some things at ShopNBC lately, so I have plenty to pay off. I did get a preowned this week at KTV, which is 50% off anyway.

Location hidden

#8249 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs P., I am going to pass also on the 30% code this time around. I have that pretty morganite ring coming from Overstock.com and the chrome ring from JTV.

What preown did you get from JTV that was 50% off? Were you able to use a coupon code on it? If so, which coupon did you use?

Location hidden

#8250 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I got a preowned Morganite eternity band with princess cut stones. I think I was able to use the Tues. Morning coupon on that to get 15% off.

Location hidden

#8251 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs P., I BELIEVE that we have until Oct. 19 to use the 30 % coupon, is that right???

I remember seeing that morganite band ring on the preowns, very pretty! That is good to know that the Tuesday morning coupons will work on a preowned as CS at JTV told me that none of them would work. They just did not want to apply that discount of 20% on my order, just plain dirty of them! Anyhow, how do you apply for the JTV preferred card, by phone? If you apply online when you something and want to use a 30% coupon then the card would override that and only give you 15% off and free shipping so that would not be worth a darn either!

Location hidden

#8252 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs P., If memory serves me correct shoppinggal has a morganite eternity band with princess cuts and she said it was so nice, she loves it!

Location hidden

#8253 Oct 14, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I really think those coupons end tonight at 9:59PM because the card said 14th. Also, there is a blanket $20 off $100 that starts tonight at 10PM Est.

That preferred card deal can be used with another coupon sometimes. I wouldn't try it on the phone or live chat though. I will email you with details.

Location hidden

#8254 Oct 14, 2012
Scratcher coupons good from Oct 9 to Oct 14.
I am looking at my card...

Location hidden

#8255 Oct 14, 2012
Bella, I think Mrs. Dolittle is on to something if you don't already have a preferred card or one for hubby. If you can double dip with scratcher and the 15% for opening, that would be SOMETHING! I don't know for sure if that can be done.

I can't do that since me and hubby already have cards.

Location hidden

#8256 Oct 14, 2012
There's still an hour left to use the scratchers. You get an extra $20 off till Midnight. Check it out.

Location hidden

#8257 Oct 14, 2012
It would be worth a try as the card has extended pay off times too.

Location hidden

#8258 Oct 15, 2012
Girls, I just sent you all an email I got from JTV so check your email.It is good thru Sunday.

Location hidden

#8259 Oct 15, 2012
Ladies, the ShopNBC code for 15% off is still working. If anyone needs me to email it to them again, let me know. Chuck has some gold pieces on today.

Location hidden

#8260 Oct 15, 2012
I am such a jewelry junkie. I keep buying at ShopNBC because they are in holiday returns. I figure I can send it back, so I buy more than I should--especially with a coupon!

Location hidden

#8261 Oct 15, 2012
MRS P., AND OTHER GIRLS, PREOWNS ARE UP AND IT IS AROUND 259 ITEMS!

Location hidden

#8262 Oct 15, 2012
Just got the email, Mrs. Dolittle. Did you get anything? I saw a HUGE morganite, but it was a size 6.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 738,858
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 441,338
sex (May '13) 38 min Lucky 74
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Thinking 227,426
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 49 min JuDeLeTe15mins 118,226
Koe pakistani couple ya girl in sydney 1 hr Rainy clouds 1
I Am Not RACIST, But... 2 hr maid angela 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 601,032
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo 542,147
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr MUQ1 259,236