Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7669 Aug 22, 2012
Mrsdolittle, hope your doggy is ok, and that she doesn't have another seizure, I know that was VERY scarey for you!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7670 Aug 22, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle,
I feel awful about your doggie. Please keep us posted. I am telling you; there is never a dull moment, is there? Good wishes and prayers for your doggie.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7671 Aug 22, 2012
ZAZA's,
I am happy you have had luck with Chuck's pieces. That is good to know. I like watching him even when I do not buy from him.

My husband is having hernia surgery tomorrow. I will be very happy when it is finished, and I see his handsome face. Like I said, never a dull moment.

Location hidden

#7672 Aug 22, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, then you DO have the ring that everyone is coveting of Chuck's. Several callers asked him about that white gold 9-stone band. He said he couldn't make it even in silver at the former price. You did good to get that one when you did. He said he will work on something similar. In the mean time, he has a 20 stone diamond ring coming out in silver.

I did get the spinel pieces. That band ring is AWESOME! It looks like something I would want to wear to pretend I'm a high roller in Vegas. It sparkles and makes a definite statement! The earrings don't have nearly as much sparkle. I will probably keep them because I did get them half off. If I had paid full price, I may have sent them back.

Mrs. Poe, will you be able to be at the hospital with your hubby? Or, will you be teaching? I sure hope all goes well. More prayers for us ZaZa's.

My niece is in labor in San Fran. I can't be there, and her parents live in IN, so she has her hubby and in-laws with her. I wonder what she will have.

Location hidden

#7673 Aug 23, 2012
Mrs P., My nine stone anniversary ring from Chuck is in 14K white gold and it is a very impressive ring, art deco looking style. It matches the bracelet perfectly I got from him also.

Location hidden

#7674 Aug 23, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, you are a lucky lady to have that Chuck ring and bracelet. I doubt they will ever be seen again in gold.

I am tempted by Michael Valatutti for the first time. I usually don't even watch his Gems en Vogue II stuff. However, he had a whole hour of multi-sapphires. WOW! Really nice designs. There is a crossover buckle ring that is amazing. There is an eternity band and some that look like bugs, etc. Really cool. They have 6 value pays on a lot of pieces.

By the way, I have noticed Stretch Pay on KTV's website this morning on certain items! What the heck? They said they wouldn't do that because they had their own card.

Location hidden

#7675 Aug 23, 2012
Mrspeacock, I recieved a ktv guide book , I think it was Christmas before last, and it had strech pays stated in there, but it never happened on the website.

Mrsdolittle, how is your little girl this morning?

Location hidden

#7676 Aug 23, 2012
My husband's niece, and mine by marriage of course, had a baby girl last night. It was around 10:40 Pacific, so we were already asleep here on Eastern time. Her name is Ashley Grace and she weighed 8 pounds. Her mom is only a few years younger than me, so it feels weird to be a "Great Aunt."

Location hidden

#7677 Aug 23, 2012
copycat, My little girl is back to normal this morning. That really "stressed" me out yesterday and I had to take a Xanax to calm down.

Mrs P>< congratulation on the new baby in your family. Such a pretty name also for her. I am a great great aunt time eight times over,lol!!I am also a great aunt nine times over.

Location hidden

#7678 Aug 23, 2012
Congratulations, MrsPeacock, her name is beautiful, and I know that she is as well, I know that you are relieved that she is here and all is well.

Location hidden

#7679 Aug 23, 2012
Mrs P., Michale has some great jewelry and all of it is so detailed and lovely. I do not own any of his jewelry but I believe shopping gal does.

Location hidden

#7680 Aug 23, 2012
Mrsdolittle, so glad that your girl is fine this morning!!! They are members of our family and when one is under the weather, it is a very stressful time for us.

Location hidden

#7681 Aug 23, 2012
Copythat and Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for congrats. I don't know when I will get to see her in person. Maybe at Christmas? I sure hope so.

There are some nice Gems en Vogue items on sale today.....oh no....temptation. Shopping Gal loves her pieces, so that makes me more willing to try it.

I got my fire opal bracelet from Chuck. It's really neat. It's mostly red fire opal and fades to orange to a lighter yellow-orange by the clasp. I don't know when I will get the fire opal necklace from Liq. Channel. I hope it comes soon.

Location hidden

#7682 Aug 23, 2012
Mrs P., I KNEW that fire opal bracelet was going have beautiful shades of opal in it. YOU will not see anyone else with that beauty on, CONGRATULATIONS!

I ordered me a Jackie Kennedy floral garden bracelet from QVC this morning and I am anxious to get it even thou it is gold tone.

Location hidden

#7683 Aug 23, 2012
That's a cool bracelet, Mrs. Dolittle. I just looked at it on QVC. I wish I could afford the one with the champagne and white diamonds like hers. Who knew they were making those things back in the 60's? Wow. If I win the lottery, I will have to have one made just like it :). That won't happen, but I can dream.

Location hidden

#7684 Aug 23, 2012
Mrs.P, A great aunt??? Wow! Congratulations! And I agree that Ashley Grace is a beautiful name!
Also, your new bracelet sounds very exciting!

Mrs.D, I'm glad to hear your doggie is doing better. I can't find your bracelet on QVC though.

My dogs both got micro-chipped today and dentals. They surely needed their teeth cleaned. I am glad my husband had them micro-chipped because I'd sure be upset if one of them got out and lost.

Location hidden

#7685 Aug 23, 2012
Christmas in August starts now, YAY! I'll be watching QVC for as much as I can for the next 24 hours!! Join me.

Location hidden

#7686 Aug 24, 2012
Mrs Poe, Let us know how your hubby is doing today after the hernia surgery. I am keeping you and him in my prayers today that all goes well and I know it will :)))

Location hidden

#7687 Aug 24, 2012
Mrs. Poe, I said some prayers last night about your hubby, also. Let us know how it went.

I am sooo sleepy. I stayed up till almost 3 AM and then I was up again by 7 AM. I love this Christmas at QVC. The TSV is so darn cute. Buy more and save more. I got the Santa and Snowman. I think one will be a gift if I can bear to let one go.

Bella, the Santa is selling out. It's a foot tall, and it lights up and swirls glitter with a fan.I thought you may be interested. Check him out on the main page at QVC. I think this year will be a Santa year at my house. Last year I bought so many snowman products. I need Santas to balance them out :),

Location hidden

#7688 Aug 24, 2012
MrsPeacock,
The glitter Santa is pretty cool. I think my fav is the Santa's North Pole Toy shop.:-)
Congrats on the new family member and I like the name too.:-)

Mrs.Poe,
Keep us posted on your hubby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Double Fine 825,008
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min set free in truth 2,938
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min set free in truth 582,419
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min pusherman_ 611,747
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Freebird USA 176,344
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 46 min KLUX 121,587
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 47 min Paul Porter1 176
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Blagoja 442,391
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web