Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7284 Jul 20, 2012
I was thinking Mrs. Me2 would definitely want us to shop in her honor. I bet there are some nice items on the Jewelry of Vegas event on ShopNBC tomorrow. Since KTV did the blanket 15%, I am not sure we can use our 20% off coupons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#7285 Jul 20, 2012
MrsPeacock, What did you find out abut your air condtioner? What part did they have to put on it? Did it cost about what I told you it would to repair?

It really upset me today about Brenda because I had talked to her by phone so many times that it was just so personal to me. She has even told me once she got better she was going to make a trip here to visit me so you can see how it effected me.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#7286 Jul 20, 2012
A prayer for all of us. I cannot get anything done here. Do you realize we have been talking for 3 years now? And who would ever even know. Somehow I am finding I am feeling very vulnerable right now. I find I am thinking about, would you believe, boy/girl issues I have in my marriage, odd fights I have had with sister (and being that she is dead, what is the point?) Life can be so strange. Never take a soul for granted. Never.

Location hidden

#7287 Jul 20, 2012
Mrs. Dolittle, I sent you an email.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#7288 Jul 20, 2012
Even tho I didn't know Brenda personally, just reading her posts, I feel just terrible about what happened to her. I agree with you, MRSPOE, never, never take a soul for granted, never.

NORA....glad to hear you got your pink diamond ring back for the second time. Hope this is the last time and all of the diamonds stay put!

Location hidden

#7289 Jul 20, 2012
It had been a wonderful three years knowing all of you. I cannot believe one of us is gone. I am devastated. All I have done today is curl up like a ball on the sofa. Such a sad day.,:-( Slept all afternoon. Now I will not sleep tonight. Sigh.

Location hidden

#7290 Jul 20, 2012
It is hard to believe it has already been three years. Wow. I'm sorry if I offended any of you with a previous post. It has been a very sad day.

Location hidden

#7291 Jul 20, 2012
I just wish the surgery had been a success for her. She was such a brave and humble person. We are all such a support for one another (I know you are for me) I will so miss her posts about her dogs and the camper. I always admired how through such physical adversity she remained a positive, gracious, and thankful person.

Location hidden

#7292 Jul 20, 2012
You did not offend anyone who is a member this forum. We have been friends for over three years. The ladies here are class acts and we have friendships built on sharing the good times and the bad times and our ideas on how to comfort one another.

And who gives a rip what any childish, petty outsiders think. I know I don't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#7293 Jul 20, 2012
I hope Mrs.Dolittle is doing OK. She and Mrs.me2 were close and planned to visit one another. Mrs.me2 was so sweet and very thoughtful. She remembered details about each of us and responded to each one of us about our lives and whatever we were discussing. She was never negative. What a loss we have!

Location hidden

#7294 Jul 21, 2012
Nora, It has been very hard for me to comprehend that she is really gone. I can still hear her voice telling me about hoping that after the surgery she would be able to eat and enjoy life again. I still cannot believe that she is gone, we talked so often by phone.
Shoppinggal

Pinconning, MI

#7295 Jul 21, 2012
Ditto to what you are all saying. I feel so bad, I don't even know what to post.
Everybody, go and read MRSME2's post #7075. I think it was her last one.
MrsPoe

Niles, IL

#7296 Jul 21, 2012
Shopping Gal,
I read her last post, on July 4th, the day before her surgery. Poor lady. I know she had lots of difficulty eating before the surgery, and was looking forward to being better. Horrid. I feel hospitals send people home too soon. She probably needed those plastic things you wear on your legs to prevent clots. At home,they just give you support hose. Who knows. Futile to think about.

Nora,
You said nothing offensive.

Mrs.Dolittle,
I am so sorry. Your pain is incomprehensible. Can you believe we have talked for 3 years? I always feel better in the summer when I can be a human being and relax to post more. Teaching tires me so that I am fried by nite, and do not post as much as I would like...

Ladies,
I showed my husband where to post if I meet my maker unexpectedly. Like I said, there must be a whole lot of chocolate chip ice cream there.(When I eat it, I feel like I'm in heaven...)

Location hidden

#7297 Jul 21, 2012
Wow, it isn't any better today is it???

My daughter knows how to get in touch with Mrsdollittle and I will give her a couple more email address, just in case. I pray that it is a LONG time before we get this kind of news again!!!

I know no one else would understand our grief, but at least each of us understand how the others are feeling...absolutely heartbroken!!

Location hidden

#7298 Jul 21, 2012
Ladies, If something shoulf happens to me Shoppinggal will let you all know as she has my phone number and we also talk a lot.

Shopinggal, I read the post that you mentioned above and she told you all I was still without power. I believe we talked by phone on July 4, the day before her surgery and I told her when she got feeling better to call me back after the surgery. That was my last contact with her was on July 4.

Location hidden

#7299 Jul 21, 2012
What I cannot understand is why the hosptial did not put her on a blood thinner for a few weeks after the surgery to make sure this did not happen. They also will give a shot of Heparin in your stomach after suregery to prevent blood clots.

Location hidden

#7300 Jul 21, 2012
Copythat,
No... It is not any better today.:-(. It is just such a tragedy. I cannot wrap my head around it.

Hospitals are just way too slap happy to shove you out the door after surgery.

Location hidden

#7301 Jul 21, 2012
Bella, me either, although I was so afraid that something awful had happened when it was over 2 weeks and we hadn't heard from her. She knew how anxious(?) we were to hear from her. I'm afraid it's going to take me qute a while to get over this!!!

I do have some good news, my sister-in-law went yesterday to the hospital and had a liter of fluids drained off of her lungs, she is doing so much better and FAR better than she was last Sat., for this I am very grateful!!!

Location hidden

#7302 Jul 21, 2012
Copythat,
That is great news about your sister in law. She is making great progress.

Nora,
Happy to hear your back is much better. How is are your Dad, hubby, and sister doing!

Location hidden

#7303 Jul 21, 2012
A tribute to Mrsme2:

The Messenger

From an Angel on high
a tender message of love was softly whispered into the ear
of this humble scribe....

Weep not for me
now that I have passed.
Remember the laughter, the affection, the joy
not just the recent tears.
Cherish the memories, our hopes and dreams.
Hold fast to the love of jewelry that we shared.
Be happy with the time we spent together
and being anew.
For I am not really gone,
I am closer than ever before.
As the morning sun rises
and throughout the busy day...I am with you.
Until the setting sun disappears on the horizon
and we watch the day turn into night...I am here.
You may feel a faint breeze stir round your head, while you slumber
as I gently kiss your forehead, "Good night."
The stars that shine so brightly in my heavenly sky
help me watch over you and keep you from harm.
I am the wind in the trees
and the song of a bird.
I am moonbeams in a midnight sky
and a glorious rainbow after the storm.
I am morning dew
and freshly-fallen snow.
I am a butterfly flying overhead
and a puppy happily at play.
I am a smile on a stranger's face
a gentle touch
a warm embrace.
Listen to the wind for my message of love.
Watch the sun rise and set in the sky with me.
Feel my essence encircle you with warm memories.
Open your heart to know...I am not gone.
Reach deep into your soul...You will find me.
I am here.
Have no fear.
I am with you,
Always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min swampmudd 42,054
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 7 min Paul is dead 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 30 min Ricky F 39,277
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 38 min Paul is dead 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 690,472
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul is dead 134
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 1 hr For Sure 7
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul is dead 632
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr another viewer 989,749
More from around the web