Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 5, 2011
Nora, glad to see you here. Hope the troll does not find us here. He is over on the other forum waiting for the couponshare people to find him, hope he has a very long wait.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 5, 2011
Ladies, I caught the troll's location quick before he changes his location to private and it is in New York and is called Schenectady.
Brenda G

Augusta, WV

#23 Jul 5, 2011
Help Me--I can not change my name it keeps coming back user name already registered.And where do you change from public to private--THANKS!!!!

Location hidden

#24 Jul 5, 2011
Girls, email me with your new name and then I will compile a list and email all of you back with the new names so we can sort out who is who.

Location hidden

#25 Jul 5, 2011
It is me. And my heard of chihuahuas. ;-)

Location hidden

#26 Jul 5, 2011
Brenda, go to the top of the page where it says Topix on the left and then click sign out! After that just set up a new account and it will show you were to click make it private. If it says username already taken then try another one that is different.
mrsme2

Augusta, WV

#27 Jul 5, 2011
I made it through the trenches

Location hidden

#28 Jul 5, 2011
Bella678, good so we have an idea of who you use to be with those little doggies.

Location hidden

#29 Jul 5, 2011
Hello mrsme2, glad you got it changed.

Location hidden

#30 Jul 5, 2011
The troll is going ape wild over there posting as three different identities and answering himself.He is Stella, then April, then June Coupon and lastly he is AprilMayJuneJuly! How dumb can one person be!

Location hidden

#31 Jul 5, 2011
Just to see if location says hidden

Location hidden

#32 Jul 5, 2011
Send out a list of new names for now too. Bella'scmind is exploding!

Location hidden

#33 Jul 5, 2011
Mrs. Doolittle,
He is pretty darn dumb if he does not realize his stalking and slamming other posters he imagined were us is what got it killed. The person who complained about him on facebook pretty much put the icing on the cake. He got it canned with all the trash talk he vomited all weekend. He looked like the loon he was.

Location hidden

#34 Jul 5, 2011
Bella, wish I could go over there and give him a piece of my mind but I know I cannot!

Location hidden

#35 Jul 5, 2011
Who started the other group? Maybe they could just kill it.

Location hidden

#36 Jul 5, 2011
It was me and I have tried that before to no avail by emailing couponshare and asking them for the 59th time and they did nothing. I wish I could close it donw as easy as I started it!

Location hidden

#37 Jul 5, 2011
Bella, the lady on couponshare that had the Indian name told him that he was going to get it closed down with all the trash she was talking and she was right! I thought him silly also insulting the other people who he accused as being us. Everyone that posted was accused as being either you or me!

Location hidden

#38 Jul 5, 2011
Bellam, here is a page I found on Topix that is terms of service:

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

Location hidden

#39 Jul 5, 2011
test

Location hidden

#40 Jul 5, 2011
Bella, read this as it says posts cannot be deleted or removed, shoot!

How do I delete my account?
We do not delete Topix accounts, but If you really don't want to be part of the Topix community anymore, simply delete your profile photo, the answers to your profile questions, and your Favorites. Log out, and your account will become inactive. You will be able to log back in and start posting again if you change your mind in the future.

Please note that your forum posts are not removed, as it is too disruptive to the remaining content.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min kent 695,769
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min River Boat Gambler 60,405
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 18 min KeepitDL 41
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr That Much Olde Sc... 2,506
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr That Much Olde Sc... 21
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Feb 2018 993,849
Prove there is No God 3 hr Tellthetruth 7
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web