Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Corruption the man stood up to the system and tried to do the right thing it got him murdered. And they had drones looking for him.....they will do this to you .....speak out against the system and pow your done.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

There was a press conference by the San Bernardino Sheriff's Dept,

Where a police chief said ,They did not intend to burn the building down,But they shot into the place with C S gas they call burner's,Talk about contradiction!
Then on the CBS news,You can clearly hear one of the cops saying,"Burn it down"",Burn it down".
Then you hear one of them say to the reporters,
"Get the fuck out,Get the fuck out"
Just before the place went up in flames
Also a hail of Bullet's! He had no chance to surrender, It look's like a policy of "take no prisoners"
Why did'nt they give him a chance to come out?
He had no choice but to take his own life!
Or the other option's,
Face the overwhelming fire power or Burn alive.
He did'nt stand a chance!
What "can of worm's" would have opened if he had the chance to speak.
I noticed on the Press conference that when the question's were being asked, They allowed a couple
then they passed on to the next police chief and the same thing would be done then they ended the conference swiftly. As they were leaving, They were asked!
Was there any offer for Chris Dorner to surrender? And they just ignored the question and all walked out! What was so hard to answer that?
They looked like no body did'nt want to answer,
Out of the three Police Chief's,One US MARSHAL and a Special Agent. You would think one of them would know! It seem's that they were that nervous and scared but also wanting revenge,
That a grave misjustice Was committed.

Don't tell me, To keep the expense of the justice dept down, They kill you to save on the price of a trial in the U S.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Listen to this! Radio transmissions of sheriff's officers deciding to burn Chris Dorner out of the cabin.
On Youtube.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

hunter wrote:
I've just heard on the NEWS that Chris Dorner is dead!
LAPD, One pig dead in the shoot out ,Pity it was not a lot more Fucking PIGS DIE!
He should have rigged the place with explosives and booby traps to take more of the Bastards out!
We all hope more LAPD PIGs get it in the future SCUM!
DIE YOU BULLYING BASTARD'S
To the PIG whose daughter got it ,Suffer Bastard!
We hope she did!
Could not agree with you more!!

All he did was give them a dose of their own medicine. They do it to hundred of families each & every year. Only ignorant fools don't realize it and see this as anything but karma coming back to bite a few of them on the ass.

It was great seeing that dead pig Crain's wife bawling at his funeral today! It's not so nice when it's a pig's family is it? But oh no, they can do it to people all the time and unjustifiably so.

With any luck, we'll read about another pig, or family member thereof, getting another dose of karma. When they stop abusing their authority, I'll give a damn when something bad happens to them. Until then, die pigs!!

RIP, Chris. You did some great work before you left!!

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

A happy ending.....They burned the piece of sh*t alive. Everyone knew they were going to kill that scumbag. America needs more extra-judicial executions. It saves time and money.
Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FaithUSA wrote:
A happy ending....
Yup! Thank goodness he took out one more pig and wounded another before they got him! Great work, Chris!!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Crossfield, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

hunter wrote:
To the PIG whose daughter got it ,Suffer Bastard!
We hope she did!
Wow!

Just, wow!

Is it any surprise the social rejects of 911 twoof have ended up in the media, not for being venerated as correct about their delusions but for crimes like murder?

No, not surprising at all.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Could not agree with you more!!
All he did was give them a dose of their own medicine. They do it to hundred of families each & every year. Only ignorant fools don't realize it and see this as anything but karma coming back to bite a few of them on the ass.
It was great seeing that dead pig Crain's wife bawling at his funeral today! It's not so nice when it's a pig's family is it? But oh no, they can do it to people all the time and unjustifiably so.
With any luck, we'll read about another pig, or family member thereof, getting another dose of karma. When they stop abusing their authority, I'll give a damn when something bad happens to them. Until then, die pigs!!
RIP, Chris. You did some great work before you left!!
You must be one of Dorner's bluegum cheerleaders,rooting for the wannabe Black Rambo. Did he REALLY think real life would follow Hollywood fantasy? You lot are just a small segment of society,living hand to mouth. Unable or unwilling to better your staion in life you lsah out blaming everyone/thing for your personal failings. Its ALWAYS someone's fault. Things should be more EQUAL. More FAIR. Welcome to the real world you liberal sh1theel. Heres a little reality fact for you. Break the law,pay the price. Its something a lot of you lowbrow bluegums can't seem to grasp. Thats why prisons are full of you.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of Dorner's bluegum cheerleaders,rooting for the wannabe Black Rambo. Did he REALLY think real life would follow Hollywood fantasy? You lot are just a small segment of society,living hand to mouth. Unable or unwilling to better your staion in life you lsah out blaming everyone/thing for your personal failings. Its ALWAYS someone's fault. Things should be more EQUAL. More FAIR. Welcome to the real world you liberal sh1theel. Heres a little reality fact for you. Break the law,pay the price. Its something a lot of you lowbrow bluegums can't seem to grasp. Thats why prisons are full of you.
Who's you lot?
You don't know what my lifestyle is like, So shut the fuck up!
As for blaming everyone, Bullshit!
I don't blame anyone for the life i lead ,Whatever my life turn's out, It's down to me!
I HATE people who take up a job of TRUST and take advantage of it
Like corrupt pigs who BULLY their way about,Who should not have got employed as public official's.
Who are the people who except employment of these people?
Who Think they can COMMAND,ORDER,SHOUT,BATTER or SHOOT! Innocent people!
So we have to put up with their authority trip attitude!
So you think it's OK,DO YOU!
So you think it's ok for them to beat the shit out of women or TAZER them for pathetic traffic violation's.
Look on Youtube if you want to see their BRUTALITY!
There's that many vid's of your so called heroes in action!
Not just caught on camera by a member of public,
But on their own dash cam.
Which makes you think,If their not bothered about their own cam's
that's recording them,Its obviously excepted higher up the chain!
It's only because they get leaked, We see them.
Other wise we would'nt stand a chance because they lie to get conviction's and Fabricate evidence because they know the D A will follow through and finish the rest!
What happened to TRUTH and JUSTICE!
That's why i don't have no sympathy toward's them or anybody who
do's not STAND ON ,What they have SWORN TO DO!
That's why they get what they deserve!
If you had a poll of ordinary people who have been following this
Drama . You would be surprised of how many were ROOTING for
Chris Dorner.
PEOPLE ARE HAVING ENOUGH!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

FaithUSA wrote:
A happy ending.....They burned the piece of sh*t alive. Everyone knew they were going to kill that scumbag. America needs more extra-judicial executions. It saves time and money.
You have been voted, No 1. ARSE and BOOT LICKER to LAPD.

Put your tin foil hat back on!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Okimar wrote,

Heres a little reality fact for you. Break the law,pay the price. Its something a lot of you lowbrow bluegums can't seem to grasp. Thats why prisons are full of you.

And cemeteries are full of you!
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
Just, wow!
Is it any surprise the social rejects of 911 twoof have ended up in the media, not for being venerated as correct about their delusions but for crimes like murder?
No, not surprising at all.
What just WOW, PORKFART!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

hunter wrote:
Okimar wrote,
Heres a little reality fact for you. Break the law,pay the price. Its something a lot of you lowbrow bluegums can't seem to grasp. Thats why prisons are full of you.
And cemeteries are full of you!
Everyone dies boy. Thats a fact. Some are lucky enough to pick the time/place and circumstances they like. Others f**k it up. Dorner chose poorly. As,I suspect,you will.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's you lot?
I don't blame anyone for the life i lead ,Whatever my life turn's out, It's down to me!
Like corrupt pigs who BULLY their way about,Who should not have got employed as public official's.
So you think it's ok for them to beat the shit out of women or TAZER them for pathetic traffic violation's.
Other wise we would'nt stand a chance because they lie to get conviction's and Fabricate evidence because they know the D A will follow through and finish the rest!
Chris Dorner.
Nice rant.... I'm guessing by it that you are lower class/working (or not) poor. Feeling disenfranchised by your station in life. You see authority figures as abusing your "right" to do petty,insignificant crimes that hurt no one you know. Reasonably educated,secondary schooling at the most,young and disgruntled. Thinking there is no chance to make headway as long as the "rich" continue to hold you down. Jealous of those who have either inherited wealth or have been successful by their own right in getting an education and using it to prosper. Sad to be such a pessimist so young. Usually one needs grow old before giving up and spending the rest of your life blaming others for your failings.....
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of Dorner's bluegum cheerleaders,rooting for the wannabe Black Rambo. Did he REALLY think real life would follow Hollywood fantasy? You lot are just a small segment of society,living hand to mouth. Unable or unwilling to better your staion in life you lsah out blaming everyone/thing for your personal failings. Its ALWAYS someone's fault. Things should be more EQUAL. More FAIR. Welcome to the real world you liberal sh1theel. Heres a little reality fact for you. Break the law,pay the price. Its something a lot of you lowbrow bluegums can't seem to grasp. Thats why prisons are full of you.
Thanks for showing your ignorance. Couldn't be more wrong. But nice try.

But at least you gave me another reason to post and say how great it was that he killed 4 pigs, or family members thereof, before he left this earth!! Great job, Chris!! Gave those families a dose of their own medicine.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing your ignorance. Couldn't be more wrong. But nice try.
But at least you gave me another reason to post and say how great it was that he killed 4 pigs, or family members thereof, before he left this earth!! Great job, Chris!! Gave those families a dose of their own medicine.
Don't matter. He's still dead. He was born a loser,grew up a loser and died a loser. He spent his life playing the pity me I'm Black card until LAPD bich slapped him with a dose of reality about his own lack of ability. He didn't like it. It took him 4 years and getting PASSED OVER twice for promotion by the Navy and getting kicked out to get his mad on. He realized he was a failure in life and couldn't handle the ego deflation. So the lib bluegum failure did what he had always done. He blamed others for his failures and went stoopid. And he died.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Don't matter. He's still dead.
Yup, and so are 4 pigs or their family members! LOL!!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

hunter wrote:
Who's you lot?
Chris Dorner.
Nothing in your ideologically driven, hate filled rants can justify cold blooded murder, particularly the murder of his former defenders daughter.

Keeping things in perspective, Dormer was fired. His reaction to being fired was murder.

One article I read yesterday from a black perspective newspaper summed it up quite nicely. It said that Dormer, as a black American, had the option of pursuing legal action against the LAPD through the many African American advocacy groups within the USA .

He chose, as a former agent of law enforcement, to circumvent the entire justice system he swore to uphold and commit murder...because he was fired.

So what kind of a cop was he to begin with?

But the fact that you support the murder of innocent people just because they're related to someone who may have acted in an unethical manner speaks volumes of your lack of character and inability to behave rationally.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in your ideologically driven, hate filled rants can justify cold blooded murder, particularly the murder of his former defenders daughter.
Keeping things in perspective, Dormer was fired. His reaction to being fired was murder.
One article I read yesterday from a black perspective newspaper summed it up quite nicely. It said that Dormer, as a black American, had the option of pursuing legal action against the LAPD through the many African American advocacy groups within the USA .
He chose, as a former agent of law enforcement, to circumvent the entire justice system he swore to uphold and commit murder...because he was fired.
So what kind of a cop was he to begin with?
But the fact that you support the murder of innocent people just because they're related to someone who may have acted in an unethical manner speaks volumes of your lack of character and inability to behave rationally.
Yes he was fired,But what were the detail's of his firing,
He must have had reason to appeal numerous times.
You say,What kind of a cop was he?
All the interview's of people who knew him have said this is totally out of character of the Chris Dorner they know.
You say he had lack of character and could not behave rationally !
He was an officer in the military and special forces trained
He had a good military record
Apart what LAPD and mainstream media have to say,
Nobody else has said a bad word about him!
Somewhere or how he had a serious issue with LAPD But i don't think
it was for just being fired he done this.
hunter

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

One article I read yesterday from a black perspective newspaper summed it up quite nicely. It said that Dormer, as a black American, had the option of pursuing legal action against the LAPD through the many African American advocacy groups within the USA
Porkpie hat, Wrote.

He was obviously a proud man who wanted to go it alone.
Or he looked at it those African advocacy groups would not get anywhere because he knew LAPD
would brush them aside and close shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

739 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,438
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min Uzi 36,513
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,691
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 14 min shyam 4,694
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Lyndi 172,357
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••