First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hunter

Norwich, UK

#1 Feb 12, 2013
He is the innocent party in this, Thou the LAPD try to play it down how CORRUPT they are, The reason they get away with it is because the CORRUPTION starts at the top,The GOVERNMENT I MEAN!
The U.S. is the nest of CORRUPTION through out the world ,
I hope he takes out more PIGS personally or their families,
Its a pity a few more don't take this stance.

GO DORNER GO!
Give us some more!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#2 Feb 12, 2013
The Thing is ,Here we had a GOOD COP, but he was sacked because he was a GOOD COP,
The U.S. stinks of corruption and this is what you get when it takes over!

No doubt they will try to kill him than give him a fair trial!
AS they do in the states.To hide the truth.
Which America fear's most is the TRUTH WORD!
One day hopefully if its not to late there will be a revolt of the sheeple and take their country back from the politicians and corporation's .
DESTROY THEM!
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Feb 12, 2013
hunter, I am sure all that makes perfect sense in your native language but something seems to be getting lost during the translation.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I hope we don't get Obama the "monkey head"
on the news again, Wiping the pretend tear from his eye, THE PHONY BASTARD Like he did with the school killings.

When i see OBAMA on TV he is such a pathetic
specimen of the human monkey, TRying to act sincere,
If you had a button to terminate him and his cronies?
I'll finish here ,i'm getting to wound up!
John Brown

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 12, 2013
this is a awesome thread and awesome post....
hunter

Norwich, UK

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I wonder, If the LAPD were to take polygraph's
How many would pass?
They pushed this man to the limit!
There are a lot of disgruntled ex military
personnel,
Just imagine what they could!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I see there has been around a thousand tips phoned
in of the whereabouts of Chris Dorner by Grasses,
Rat's or snitches whatever you want to call them.
The thing is he is not a danger to any member of
public, Only LADP!
Then to put a price on his head as if he was
Public Enemy No 1.
If he was a cold blooded killer, Why did'nt he kill
that bloke when he tried to take a boat out of that
mariner.
People should help this hero!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#8 Feb 12, 2013
The LAPD don't want to catch this man and bring him to justice they want to MURDER HIM!

If he was captured he would be a serious threat
to the police, Of being investigated!
They are real big men when there's so many hundred
to one person.
That's when you know their SCARED!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#9 Feb 12, 2013
hunter wrote:
The LAPD don't want to catch this man and bring him to justice they want to MURDER HIM!
to one person.
Sorry hunter. You're all kinds of wrong. This whack job has spent years playing the pity me I'm Black card. USING his race to bully his way thru life. When he tried it on the LAPD they called his bluff,did an investigation and found he LIED during the process and FIRED his lying black azz.

Right now they have him cornered in a cabin at the Big Bear Lake community area. All the cops have to do is wait. It winter in the mountains,2 foot of snow on the ground. He has limited weapons/ammo. Bingo food/comforts. Tha fat Lady is about to sing.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#10 Feb 12, 2013
hunter wrote:
to one person.
FYI: The cops out there aren't scared.... They're PIZZED.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#11 Feb 12, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry hunter. You're all kinds of wrong. This whack job has spent years playing the pity me I'm Black card. USING his race to bully his way thru life. When he tried it on the LAPD they called his bluff,did an investigation and found he LIED during the process and FIRED his lying black azz.
Right now they have him cornered in a cabin at the Big Bear Lake community area. All the cops have to do is wait. It winter in the mountains,2 foot of snow on the ground. He has limited weapons/ammo. Bingo food/comforts. Tha fat Lady is about to sing.....
That's funny,You're the only one who has said anything negative about him,
You almost sound jealous of Chris Dorner!
How do you know what he has as weapon's
He Has it more together than you it seem's
If you're so informed on him being where he is ,Why don't you go and help LAPD,
I'm sure they would like someone else to be a target!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#12 Feb 12, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry hunter. You're all kinds of wrong. This whack job has spent years playing the pity me I'm Black card. USING his race to bully his way thru life. When he tried it on the LAPD they called his bluff,did an investigation and found he LIED during the process and FIRED his lying black azz.
By the way, You sound like one of those racist corrupt cop's
OF the LAPD!
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny,You're the only one who has said anything negative about him,
You almost sound jealous of Chris Dorner!
How do you know what he has as weapon's
He Has it more together than you it seem's
If you're so informed on him being where he is ,Why don't you go and help LAPD,
I'm sure they would like someone else to be a target!
Only a complete moron would come down on Dorner as hard as that fool. Those of us in So Cal know he was not wrong.

Another LAPD thug brandished his weapons at a sushi restuarant in Tustin this last weekend, after he got into an argument with another patron. A couple of weeks ago, two LAPD officers were charged with raping several women. A year and half ago, an off-duty LAPD reservist shot & killed his 17 year old unarmed son in Monrovia and was never charged. An LAPD cop was nailed for dealing drugs last summer. A few years ago, Antonio Mendez executed Robert Day over a minor fender bender in Corona and was never charged. Two years ago, two off duty LAPD pigs were hanging out in uptown Whittier. One had an argument with his gf and thought a guy who was nearby was "paying too much attention to their fight", so he & his partner beat the shit out of the guy. About 3-4 months ago, a cop was involved in a road rage incident on the 60 freeway.

At a 2010 LA County Sheriffs CHRISTMAS PARTY, a bunch of pigs got into a brawl at the Quiet Cannon restaurant in Montebello and it came out shortly thereafter that a SHERIFFS GANG, the "3,000 Boys", were involved. It all started because another group was razzing them for always taking too long to have inmates in their section ready for headcounts, mealtime or transports. Shortly, thereafter ANOTHER SHERIFFS GANG, the "Jumpout Boys", came to light. Their gang tattoo is a smoking gun. They celebrate the shooting of suspects and the tattoo has some sort of significance.(You may not be able to get it, until you've shot a suspect.)

A handful of cops in Torrance unloaded on TWO pickup trucks last Thursday w/o knowing who was in them and have not been charged with attempted murder!!!

Only people who are completely braindead would try to deny the simple fact that So Cal LEO's are nothing but paid gangbangers. Here in So Cal, many of us don't care when one gets killed. Chances are, it was a scumbag who asked for it. Pigs, their POS families or a wannabe pigs are the only ones who would be stupid enough to come down on Dorner so hard.

RIP, Chris! Don't worry, the fight will continue. We'll read about another pig going down again soon. At least you took down one more before they got you. You had those little bitches shaking in their boots for a week!

God bless you and your family, esp. your mom.
hunter

Norwich, UK

#15 Feb 13, 2013
I've just heard on the NEWS that Chris Dorner is dead!

LAPD, One pig dead in the shoot out ,Pity it was not a lot more Fucking PIGS DIE!
He should have rigged the place with explosives and booby traps to take more of the Bastards out!
We all hope more LAPD PIGs get it in the future SCUM!
DIE YOU BULLYING BASTARD'S

To the PIG whose daughter got it ,Suffer Bastard!
We hope she did!
hunter

Norwich, UK

#16 Feb 13, 2013
It's such a pity, One GOOD GUY killed by MURDERING
SCUM LYING PIGS,
To keep the CORRUPTION GOING!

Let's see if they carry on looking into Chris Dorner's claim's,

It will be swept ed under the carpet as it usually is in the UNITED STATES of CORRUPTION!

LAPD. DIE SCREAMING!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#17 Feb 13, 2013
hunter wrote:
It's such a pity, One GOOD GUY killed by MURDERING
SCUM LYING PIGS,
To keep the CORRUPTION GOING!
Let's see if they carry on looking into Chris Dorner's claim's,
It will be swept ed under the carpet as it usually is in the UNITED STATES of CORRUPTION!
LAPD. DIE SCREAMING!
Looks like Dorner screwed the pooch. When cornered he shot himself. Think of the cost saved from not having to try the murdering fool. It turns out he was another lib with an oversized ego who went whacko when rational people pointed out his shortcomings and drop kicked his lib azz back into the real world. Took him 4 years of stewing over it but it fianllay caught up with him and he went gaga. Thats how LIBS roll. Now hes a deader and the world is better off for it. Good thing he never had the chance to pass those defective lib genes into the pool.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#18 Feb 13, 2013
hunter wrote:
To the PIG whose daughter got it ,Suffer Bastard!
We hope she did!
What the hell is wrong with you, ya idiot........

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

A handful of cops in Torrance unloaded on TWO pickup trucks last Thursday w/o knowing who was in them and have not been charged with attempted murder!!!
O
They sure have swept that under the rug nationally. I've heard hardly anything at all about it.

How in the hell do you open fire w/o knowing who it is? I agree with you there. they need to be prosecuted..........
hunter

Norwich, UK

#20 Feb 13, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Dorner screwed the pooch. When cornered he shot himself. Think of the cost saved from not having to try the murdering fool. It turns out he was another lib with an oversized ego who went whacko when rational people pointed out his shortcomings and drop kicked his lib azz back into the real world. Took him 4 years of stewing over it but it fianllay caught up with him and he went gaga. Thats how LIBS roll. Now hes a deader and the world is better off for it. Good thing he never had the chance to pass those defective lib genes into the pool.
What 200 to 1 they are real hero's,
If you are in the LAPD, You are probably one of the dirty CORRUPT
PIGS that lied you Fucking SCUM!
You must be a PIG because of your spelling it's terrible,
Hitting the wrong key's with your trotter's
We hope you're next.
You feel safe now he's gone,All them sleepless night's hiding
just in case it was you next,

AT least the PIGS did not get their day,They don't like it when someone takes their own life.
It saves the PIGS and the D A stitching him up with their corrupt justice system.
And the controlled media writing BULLSHIT about him.

How many more timebomb's are out there waiting to go off
in numbers.
THe LAPD were shitting themselves with just one loose cannon on the loose, What are they going to do when numbers multiply!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#21 Feb 13, 2013
hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
What 200 to 1 they are real hero's,
If you are in the LAPD, You are probably one of the dirty CORRUPT
PIGS that lied you Fucking SCUM!
You must be a PIG because of your spelling it's terrible,
Hitting the wrong key's with your trotter's
We hope you're next.
You feel safe now he's gone,All them sleepless night's hiding
just in case it was you next,
AT least the PIGS did not get their day,They don't like it when someone takes their own life.
It saves the PIGS and the D A stitching him up with their corrupt justice system.
And the controlled media writing BULLSHIT about him.
How many more timebomb's are out there waiting to go off
in numbers.
THe LAPD were shitting themselves with just one loose cannon on the loose, What are they going to do when numbers multiply!
All this chatter from a pimply faced kid with a wannabe streak of rebellion in his azz. Big talk from a Country that gave up their weapons because some autonomous authority figure said to. F**King wooseys. Black Rambo died because he was too stoopid to live. Thats how libs usually wind up..... Its a pity more don't off themselves and save society the grief of putting up with them until they go bonkers and hurt people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min lightbeamrider 795,010
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min AussieBobby 267,399
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 30 min quilterqueen 1,323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min marge 567,958
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... 49 min hamili 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,172
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,327
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr BRAIN STORM 543
More from around the web