Do you have any....REAL friends?

Do you have any....REAL friends?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2013
I wouldn't say that I've really 'lost' a lot of friends since I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ around the age of seventeen, but knowing that I quit doing of lot of the things we used to do together, most of my 'pre-Christ friends' have 'gone with the wind', even though I bump into many of them in the streets from time to time. Guess they weren't...REAL friends afterall, huh?? Aw, they cool. But, just like the Word of God says about 'spiritual darkness', they put their 'love' of the things that God hates before our friendship.. Oh well..... http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Lotsoffriends

Flossmoor, IL

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I wouldn't say that I've really 'lost' a lot of friends since I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ around the age of seventeen, but knowing that I quit doing of lot of the things we used to do together, most of my 'pre-Christ friends' have 'gone with the wind', even though I bump into many of them in the streets from time to time. Guess they weren't...REAL friends afterall, huh?? Aw, they cool. But, just like the Word of God says about 'spiritual darkness', they put their 'love' of the things that God hates before our friendship.. Oh well..... http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
If I had a nickel for every friend I made and another for every 'friend' that crossed me..........I'd be rich!

My friends turned out to be a 'friend in need'.lol
At my expense!
ROTF!
Roxie Darling

Since: Jan 13

#4 Nov 10, 2013
Yes! And, they are precious & few. I am a great believer in quality...not quantity.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Wheatley, Canada

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
normal people dont like to associate with religious Fanatics porter..
and you sound like a total loon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Buck Crick 110,291
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Gabriel 982,080
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 58 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,619
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ronald 28
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 3 hr handsomebrady 26
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web