fat ugly dykes
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

#1 Jul 6, 2011
ok, i'm all for loving who you want, straight, gay, trans, bi, undecided, whatever, all for same sex marriage, go fot it.

however, what i don't understand are all of these fat, ugly, bull dagger dykes who make themselves look horrible and worst of all, are more than likely very unhealthy, although seeimingly, apparently happy.

any explanations? and the smell downstairs has to be horrific for the muff dive ! yuk ! not my thing but just wondering what the rationale is.. let's hear it..i mean, so you like women, but why do you allow yourself to look a fat disgusting MAN? paradox?
Jamie

Granby, Canada

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Good question. I'm a lesbian but I am feminine and only attracted to other feminine women.

I'm not sure why some lesbians feel the need to look like men but I think they probably suffer from gender identity disorder. The same with very effeminate men.
mrsize13feet

New York, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2011
i love feminine lesbians, who enjoy looking like women and being women. i know many who look beautiful, take excellent care of themselves, wear make up and high heels and really enjoy being attractive. and then there are the ugly ones who hate themselves and feel no need to be cognizant of their appearance or their health and are fat ugly slobs who smell bad. to me, as a man who takes great care of himself and who always enjoys smelling good, it's an insult to have some fat ugly dyke try to be like a man lol.
sweet sally brown

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Dikes are terrible. They stink. They are disrespecting my owl, my eagle and my birds. I never let them into my house!
Sheila

Vallejo, CA

#6 Nov 22, 2015
I am a lesbian who had always enjoyed being a woman and looking like a woman. I have worn make up and heals all my life. My life has been fulfilled with a make up high heeled wearing partner and our beautiful son who is now grown. We both cant stand short fat ugly dykes who are pushy stupid know it all losers. On top of being short fat ugly stupid losers they are often loud and obnoxious.
Comeuppance

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 25, 2016
Yes, disgusting fat dykes. In Orlando there are 2 called Eileen and shay who not only are fat disgusting dykes but child abusers as well. One solace I get is the knowledge that they actually eat each other out although they have to roll each other around in flour to find the wet spot
Poopbutt

Baltimore, MD

#8 Jul 18, 2016
Thank you!! Can't stand rude nasty dykes! Also the younger ones that look like 12 year old boys. They're best at complaining and eating constantly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 64,236
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Annaleigh 106,578
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Anthony MN 654,250
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min bad bob 183,188
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Gabriel 973,899
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 37 min hpcaban 9,379
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min ImFree2Choose 2,592
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min onemale 281,918
More from around the web