The World Will End On May 21, 2011

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#17716 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I saw this come "alive" as well (Tracker). Didn't expect that ,either Hello Some1else, hope yer doing well:)
Hi there Senecus. I'm very well, thank you, and hope you are , also. Always good to see you around. Never imagined this thread would come back. lol

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#17717 Aug 28, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Senecus. I'm very well, thank you, and hope you are , also. Always good to see you around. Never imagined this thread would come back. lol
Good to hear :)

Only a matter of time before Shrink showed up, trying to revive dead threads for his amusement is his forte. Not going to help so I'll catch you ,er..."some Where else" :)
Ugly Truth from dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17719 Dec 13, 2014
whorever what idiots say on the cyber space,
end of the wolrd was terminated at 2011, and extended 7 years latter
at 5/21/2018
so this horrible date meet all those who mock, and godless poor scumbags deny God, and old prick Camping,and 2018 book"7 years to better tomorrow"\seak,research,p ray, write books, and spread for free all way around,this awesome last day of the world full of maniacs,psychopaths,atheists balls missing links, or pretenders thieves try to sneak to the heaven by the kitchen chimley on the back yourd free of watchmen control.

Baltimore, MD

#17720 Dec 13, 2014
Labor not to be rich;
cease from thine own wisdom...
prov 23;4

cease thine own wisdom,stick your retards brains to the wisdom of Holy Dr Shrink,
and listen sounds of close doomsday at 5/21/2018.
this horrible date is last date of the world according to all "genius prophets" from LR and few others day dreamers, and psychopaths have day dream halucinations

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#17721 Dec 14, 2014
No it won't.
His Hollines dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17722 Dec 16, 2014
Dally Mama wrote:
No it won't.
yea
they do have day dreams,and in need of holy dr Shrink,
but next 4 years day dreams exchange this poor filthy world,in the end of the world,
horrible rambling fire balls from New Zeland,Japan,and Russia ball made of russian rubels and burn like fly ufo full tank of oil from Iraq.

so? time is to pray and pray, and not open face,because many fly insects can enter your throat,build nests,and leave your throat full of insects s......

Since: Nov 14

Baltimore, MD

#17723 Dec 18, 2014
i wish ppl would seriously stop talking about this like come on really, lets just get on with life. If your that paranoid to believe the world is going to end y don't u do all the things u wish to do or just spend your time right so wen it does come u hav the best life u can reflect on instead of just sitting in the house crying and arguing because you herd it was gonna end. TBH i seriously care if it ends as long as i get through life and live it however i can make it. if we do live an afterlife i hope it gets better than the one we're living now

Baltimore, MD

#17724 Dec 18, 2014
dammit i messed up the comment I meant to say i dont care in my previous comment
His Eminency dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17725 Dec 18, 2014
traumutiz3d wrote:
i wish ppl would seriously stop talking about this like come on really, lets just get on with life. If your that paranoid to believe the world is going to end y don't u do all the things u wish to do or just spend your time right so wen it does come u hav the best life u can reflect on instead of just sitting in the house crying and arguing because you herd it was gonna end. TBH i seriously care if it ends as long as i get through life and live it however i can make it. if we do live an afterlife i hope it gets better than the one we're living now
mr Dork
whorever what you say>
2018 21.May is end,
like 2011 was end of the world of those who dissapear and claim to be invisible shaddows taking part in their gospel,
at least,I don't consider their crap as God's Gospel.
after life is not design for bozo like you,look at your awatar,such ugly miserable skull fish doesn't deserve to be after life,and make scare little children playing basseball on the moon during their school vacation.

just pray,change your personality,stop use ugly words, wait for doomsday, if you got huge bank account,you can send this to Camping team,they know what to do with your little retirement money, and foodstamps given you by Massa Obama our beloved honorable president who cares only for poor americans,and very poor immigrants who were persecuted or tortured by their countries dictators,and thiefs.

so?be cool,read dr Shrink advices, wait for doomsday, and be always on alert,
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17726 Dec 19, 2014
trust ye in Lord forever,
for in the Lord JE-HO'-VAH is everlasting strength,
for He bring down them that dwell of the high places; the lofty city,He layeth it law;He layeth it low even to the ground;
HE bring them it even to the dust,

soon very soon.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#17727 Dec 19, 2014
I see the "Shrinkster" wants to keep another dead thread as a "zombie".

He's like the crazed man among the tombs in Luke 8...

;)

Baltimore, MD

#17728 Dec 21, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I see the "Shrinkster" wants to keep another dead thread as a "zombie".
He's like the crazed man among the tombs in Luke 8...
;)
I knew Senecus,
you enter this place after me,
because you know instictly that H.I.P.S.C Holy dr Shrink aka prince Helmut Von Pipke(penis in your language)
that dr Shrink is true prophet, and you dream to be rapture, you listen FR day and night,
pray to Tom Evans before you prayed to old pal my papa Camping with elephant ears.
if this thread is zombie,and you wander in this thread,
it means you are also Zombie,
and be sure 5/21/2018 nobody rapture you, only will send to the moon, shed house PURGATORY built by NASA for sinners like you,
and my past rapture wife Kunegunda Josephina Victoria Glria Princesin madam Pipke is main Supervisor of this purgatory place,

you got harsh treatment .because you mocked old pal Camping, and dreamed to steal Family Radio after 5/21/2011
all data about your riots and conspiracies against them
Holy Innocent dr Shrnk aka Prince Helmut von Pipke(penis in your language)HAVE YOU ON HIS SECRET FILES.BEFORE DEPARTURE TO THE MOON-PURGATORY PLACE FOR YOU,
all doctors on the moon will know you,your case,and hate of poor old dead Camping american prophet of 21 century.

Baltimore, MD

#17729 Dec 22, 2014
His Eminency dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mr Dork
whorever what you say>
2018 21.May is end,
like 2011 was end of the world of those who dissapear and claim to be invisible shaddows taking part in their gospel,
at least,I don't consider their crap as God's Gospel.
after life is not design for bozo like you,look at your awatar,such ugly miserable skull fish doesn't deserve to be after life,and make scare little children playing basseball on the moon during their school vacation.
just pray,change your personality,stop use ugly words, wait for doomsday, if you got huge bank account,you can send this to Camping team,they know what to do with your little retirement money, and foodstamps given you by Massa Obama our beloved honorable president who cares only for poor americans,and very poor immigrants who were persecuted or tortured by their countries dictators,and thiefs.
so?be cool,read dr Shrink advices, wait for doomsday, and be always on alert,
hey marxist bitch, i dont think you read either posts correctly (the one u read and the one after that)
1. what the fuk is u talkin about an avatar for....is u a fuking kid its just the symbol from CoD ghosts...a symbol, not a fishy skull waiting to be sent to the afterlife, a SKULL
2. i could a have sworn i said i dont really care about doomsday, let it come. can i live my life to the best there is first. im not worried about doomsday. i have a family im trying to help like tf. if i can help them and let them kno i care and love them then i made a goal come tru. geez ppl like u r the ones to smacked in public talking without any sense

Baltimore, MD

#17730 Dec 22, 2014
traumutiz3d wrote:
<quoted text>
hey marxist bitch, i dont think you read either posts correctly (the one u read and the one after that)
1. what the fuk is u talkin about an avatar for....is u a fuking kid its just the symbol from CoD ghosts...a symbol, not a fishy skull waiting to be sent to the afterlife, a SKULL
2. i could a have sworn i said i dont really care about doomsday, let it come. can i live my life to the best there is first. im not worried about doomsday. i have a family im trying to help like tf. if i can help them and let them kno i care and love them then i made a goal come tru. geez ppl like u r the ones to smacked in public talking without any sense
you rather call Holy Innocent dr Shrink
Roosvelt bitch,
you despiseful poor english language makes bizarre case on this thread,
sounds like most retarded stupid crazy Bozo, who hates yourselves
2/ what you sworn,only maggots floating in old dog urine can hear your oaths.
3/you don't have to worry doomsday,
doomsday for sure will come without your worries, and doom your full of s... a..and mouth without of proper control by dr Shrink medications,
4.not only got family, also animals have their own families and are 100%dependent on God who give them food to be alive and happy.
5/prepare your wicked immoral corpse and soul ,strat pray before is not to late,
because 5/21/2018 day will come and be able to sweep your a.... to the bottomless deep ditch to be together with devil,eternaly flow down and down and sniff only stinking farts of the same godless creatures like you.

repent,beg God for mercy,
daily listen FR or internet www.familyradio.org .
and try to survive bad impact of rolling fire ball from Hokkaido Island Japan,
see you later my dear poor full of fear ,miserable fallen sinful creature.

Baltimore, MD

#17731 Dec 22, 2014
The Lord knoweth,how to deliver the godly out of the temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgement to be punished,

I think that Senecus is also unsaved and prapared as left behind for inhalation and end his poor life stories from the face of this beautiful earth created by God for His creation,but now only maggots and parasities of Universe rambling around and spread hate,greed,war,venom and all kind of stinks possible from their stinking dead Souls Zombies corpses>
His Eminency dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17732 Dec 23, 2014
AS FOR ME,I WILL BEHOLD THY FACE IN RIGHTEOUESNESS.
I SHALL BE SATISFIED,WHEN I AWAKE WITH THY LIKENESS

BUT?
for all godless left behind devil spirit christians,thre awaking never come out, only consumation their dead stinking zombie corpses in their coffin,
very sad picture to see such ugly maggots miseries,entering all dead holes of their wicked dead corpses,

end is soon very soon

Baltimore, MD

#17733 Dec 25, 2014
I wonder where is our poor Senecus
who voluntarly promised that he is going to be night shift Watchmen on this thread,
and that after 10/21/2011, he was going to organize riots before Family Radio and take over this broadcast, and preach his own devil christian ideas, doctrines and his own russian made songs,learn for his great gran father Wlado Ila Lenin

so?Holy dr Shrink is able defeat all of you wicked christians pretenders,and monkeis around lunatics on this Internet.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#17734 Dec 26, 2014
who voluntarly promised that he is going to be night shift Watchmen on this thread,
and that after 10/21/2011, he was going to organize riots before Family Radio and take over this broadcast, and preach his own devil christian ideas, doctrines and his own russian made songs,learn for his great gran father Wlado Ila Lenin
so?Holy dr Shrink is able defeat all of you wicked christians pretenders,and monkeis around lunatics on this Internet

there is none righteoues,no,not one.
also Senecus claim to be righteoues is simple bunch of stinking Lies.

"they are all gone out of the way,they are together become unprofitable,there is none that doeth good,no,not one

Sad final situation at day of Armegedon enter all those who are ruthless unrepent miserable filthy godless creatures of this poor tormented by them mama earth,
sad sad sad sad,
and Senecus is sad with his penis(pipek) brain by his poor negative icons

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#17735 Dec 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 aka Dr Shrink Pipek Ungabunga and 123 more wrote:
so?Holy dr Shrink is able defeat all of you wicked christians pretenders,and monkeis around lunatics on this Internet
there is none righteoues,no,not one.
also Senecus claim to be righteoues is simple bunch of stinking Lies.
"they are all gone out of the way,they are together become unprofitable,there is none that doeth good,no,not one
Sad final situation at day of Armegedon enter all those who are ruthless unrepent miserable filthy godless creatures of this poor tormented by them mama earth,
sad sad sad sad,
and Senecus is sad with his penis(pipek) brain by his poor negative icons
Awww, hungry for a little attention? Well, it's that time again- for one and all to see your great kindness extended to me - gift that keeps on givin':
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE FULLY RIGHT
Senecus is highly respectful and respected poster I ever meet on the internet
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thank you < Big Smile >

You're welcome ;)

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17736 Dec 27, 2014
Satan copies what God does as he tries to be a god.
God gives us Christ - Satan, the Antichrist
God will give us the Rapture - so Satan gives us false raptures through his deceitful followers.
That what this discussion is about - liars getting caught. Who is that stupid? Those who are totally deceived and believe their own lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min truth 596,514
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min PELE78 855,434
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 20 min Vijji 15
Poll Why are asians so dumb? (Jan '13) 21 min asian 490
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ2 663
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,715
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr Raje 282
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr USaWarringIdiotSo... 1,035
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr End Times 612,638
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr An NFL Fan 177,211
More from around the web