The World Will End On May 21, 2011

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#17703 Aug 21, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink is retired soldier of cia mission to Syria,during throw mustard gas,with ketchup red tomatoes granades,he get cought by ilsmist jihadists and they cut his ears for breakfast, and 5 fingers(typing fingers)to make LOL POP for their children
also dr Shrink is inactive, deaf,and blind like catolic church mouse.
on his place is Prince Helmut famous german-austria Herzog, belonging to blue blood royal family of Monte Christo from France,his uncle was also Kaiser Wilhelm 2 King of Prusia for 12 years.
also Prince helmut is more famous,more smart,and more sopfisticated aristocrat from dr Shrink ,BoB LoBlah,and all those little insects simple hilly billy peasants around this topic.
have good day Mister Boo BoBB Loblah
but BoBLoblah is going very soon get sick and die like all unsaved poor earthly creature, die from alcohol,fat food,and cholesterol-just stroke or heart atact doesn't allow BoBBLoblah to be Forever and Ever
Oh lordy!! They've let Crackpipe outta his padded cell and he's gotten hold of the nurse's laptop again.

Speaking of "hilly billy peasants," how are you?

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#17704 Mar 29, 2013
THE KING IS COMING wrote:
www.theendoftheworld2011.com
Where are you today?

Report here immediately!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17705 Apr 11, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you today?
Report here immediately!
Stanley says that the world ended a long, long time ago and that we are only dreaming.

I think that Stanley is onto something here.

Now that's another find mess you've gotten us into.

Go figure.
keon

Park Forest, IL

#17706 Apr 11, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that the world ended a long, long time ago and that we are only dreaming.
Go figure.
umm well yes it did but u are not sleeping and u are not dead ether so fort no one knows when the world is ending it might happen tomorrow or to day because it a short time 2 be in this world.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#17707 Apr 12, 2013
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that the world ended a long, long time ago and that we are only dreaming.
Go figure.
I saw a doco recently, regarding black holes. these incredibly smart people with loads of letter's after their name's; were saying if you threw a wallet into a blk hole it would be inside the hole, as well as on the outside of the hole in particle form, therefore excising in two places at once. Somehow this might mean our reality isn't really real! It all does my head in. I hardly dare to think about it all.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17708 Apr 13, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a doco recently, regarding black holes. these incredibly smart people with loads of letter's after their name's; were saying if you threw a wallet into a blk hole it would be inside the hole, as well as on the outside of the hole in particle form, therefore excising in two places at once. Somehow this might mean our reality isn't really real! It all does my head in. I hardly dare to think about it all.
Ollie pays a whole lotta attention to what's going 'out there'....even more than Richard Dreyfess.

Quite a few of those smart people with loads of letters after their names, just last week, observed through their very modern telescopes....a 'BlackHole' sort of like 'wakingUP' from a sleep. Then it payed attention to a Star (10 times larger than our Beautiful SUN)...passing by and in an instant gobbled it up, closed its eyes and went back to sleep.

Ollie, being a Roman Catholic of course,(as well as I), believes that depending on how well he lives his live here on Earth will result in what happens to him when he goes 'UP there'. He believes that if he has done not too bad, then he will be assigned a location of his choice....and his choice is to be given (for example) a cloud that will allow him to travel the Universe to seek out and find out ALL the answers he has here on Earth. To Ollie that will be 'Heaven'. For those who live their lives in sin and depravity here on Earth, they couldn't get to be assigned to any location....just continue on in darkness for ALL eternity and that would be hell. Yes!!!.

You cannot 'outDo' my Ollie.

Go Figure.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#17709 Aug 24, 2014
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie pays a whole lotta attention to what's going 'out there'....even more than Richard Dreyfess.
Quite a few of those smart people with loads of letters after their names, just last week, observed through their very modern telescopes....a 'BlackHole' sort of like 'wakingUP' from a sleep. Then it payed attention to a Star (10 times larger than our Beautiful SUN)...passing by and in an instant gobbled it up, closed its eyes and went back to sleep.
Ollie, being a Roman Catholic of course,(as well as I), believes that depending on how well he lives his live here on Earth will result in what happens to him when he goes 'UP there'. He believes that if he has done not too bad, then he will be assigned a location of his choice....and his choice is to be given (for example) a cloud that will allow him to travel the Universe to seek out and find out ALL the answers he has here on Earth. To Ollie that will be 'Heaven'. For those who live their lives in sin and depravity here on Earth, they couldn't get to be assigned to any location....just continue on in darkness for ALL eternity and that would be hell. Yes!!!.
Go Figure.

25Aug14.....By golly ' Stan & Ollie ', methinks that you are onto something.
Unfortunately, most of those responding to you herein, have less brains
than that found in a bottle of wadda.

Tuco Blondi

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#17710 Aug 26, 2014
Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie pays a whole lotta attention to what's going 'out there'....even more than Richard Dreyfess.
Go Figure.
Saw this thread pop up on my tracker and definitely didn't think I'd find posts such as yours. Most refreshing indeed.

I have read about that black hole incident. Certainly opens up lots more questions, though that always seems to be the case. Uncertainty is comfortable to me personally, so all the known questions and unknown, as of now, questions allow so many wonderful possibilities; infinite ones really. I do wonder how much info was left behind here in our universe by that huge star. Perhaps another universe needed more energy, or that star allowed another one to be born, or our universe is in a cooling process before a collapse, or...

The most humbled and awe-struck I've ever been was during a total lunar eclipse a few years ago, as at peak one could see past the moon and out into the Milky Way with the naked eye. Though I had very good binoculars, it seemed inappropriate to enhance the natural experience of it all. Divine, to say the least.

That belief is one of the most reasonable and fair assertions I've seen on here in quite some time. I also would hope that is the way it works. A floating island to travel the uni/multiverse, as the case may be, would be quite enchanting, in my humble opinion.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#17711 Aug 27, 2014
I saw this come "alive" as well (Tracker). Didn't expect that ,either Hello Some1else, hope yer doing well:)

Location hidden

#17712 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
I saw this come "alive" as well (Tracker). Didn't expect that ,either Hello Some1else, hope yer doing well:)

.....28Aug14.....Tuco Blondie brought this topic back.

Note: Tuco Blondi is good friends with Messrs. Stan & Ollie and
oftentimes sit together with a glass of ' the red ' and make one another laugh.
The best medicine, of course. It's just toooooooooo bad that MOST of the
WholeWideWorld don't exercise their brains enough to know it. If they lay
on their backs on the grass on a clear night and ' stared ' at the Majestic
heavens and let its magic and quietness sink into their ' inner ' selves, they
would come back to their senses much, much better and wiser.

But hey, who are we talking about here. Nothing more than a bunch of
schidt-for-brains who have their heads stuck so far up their arseholes that
they will never know anything important about anything.

Tuco Blondie ( while NOT a Westerner ), has built a retirement home in
Thailand that includes an outdoor stairway to the rooftop and includes
the proper instruments to ' have a look ' at what's important in Life.

In the meantime,' comes a horseman '......

Tuco Blondie

Location hidden

#17713 Aug 27, 2014
28Aug14

...No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

The Bible couldn't be clearer, right there in the Book of Matthew: chapter 24, verse 36.

But doomsayers have sworn since at least Roman times that they're better sourced than the angels themselves, boldly trotting out predictions down to the day for the Final Judgment, when, Christians believe, Jesus will descend to earth and set off a chain of events resulting in the end of the world and a new heaven.

May 21, 2011, is the latest attempt to get a jump on Judgment Day, courtesy of Oakland, Calif.-based Family Radio, a nonprofit evangelical Christian group. And, assuming we're all here to follow up, it will make a nice addition on May 22 to this random list of predicted Second Comings we've survived so far.

1. Let's start with Family Radio, whose president, Harold Camping, predicted the End of Days before: Sept. 6, 1994. Camping had been "thrown off a correct calculation because of some verses in Matthew 24," a company spokesman told ABC News this month.

The Christian radio broadcaster is apparently more confident this time around, spending big bucks on 5,000 billboards, posters, fliers and digital bus displays across the country.

2. Edgar Whisenant didn't get it right the first time, either, when he predicted a mid-September 1988 Rapture, even publishing the books "88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1988" and "On Borrowed Time." No Apocalypse, no problem. The former NASA engineer simply pushed his predictions off to three subsequent years and wrote books along the way, none of which reportedly sold as well as the first two.

He died in 2001. We're unable to confirm where he's awaiting the big day.

Ps:....' ol Harold Camping was a schidt-for-brains and there's more brains
to be found in a bottle of wadda.

...and whatever is going on ' Tuco Blondie ' is still standing.

Comes a horseman.......

Tuco Blondie

Location hidden

#17714 Aug 27, 2014
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are fulla shidt to above of the eyeballs, also deep down on the bottom of all kind of shidt
what about 11/11/11.
and be next president?
you be next president of big nest of snakes in amazonian black forest, if pigmeys does'nt eat your arsh?

.....28Aug14.....Let's see if there's any life still left in this schidt-for-brains schdthole that it calls its home.

Ps:.....It probably and hopefully ' croaked ' and made everyone happy.....YES....

Tuco Blondie
Saint dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17715 Aug 27, 2014
Tuco Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>.....
.....28Aug14.....Let's see if there's any life still left in this schidt-for-brains schdthole that it calls its home.
Ps:.....It probably and hopefully ' croaked ' and made everyone happy.....YES....
Tuco Blondie
whorever Bob Loblah
you change your avatars,you still are bum and dumb head, not worth to drop my handsome pants and fart at your straight to your nose
Tom Evans new president on FR explain this day this week everyday
and for sure you are left behind skunk,like Senecus and his sprinkled by devil "holy water"team of cyber trolls and laughable jerks shaking pants before die,
mostly from their shake pants flows down dirty dr s.......glued before 5/21/2011 from the deep fear of left behind and die at 5/21/2011
today all raptured pals from FR and world are seat on the near moon and laughing from all of you poor half left behind heads

listen FR TOM EVANS sermons daily,instead spread freacking BS around mr half man half women Bob Loblah/aka Tuco Blondie with two dead balls,
for sure you are miserable POS to make your own
Saint de Shrink happy
he heeeeeeeeee
ask Senecus
if he still prepare demonstrations under FR,and self proclamation to be new president of FR christian his same beliefs broadcast

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#17716 Aug 27, 2014
Senecus wrote:
Hi there Senecus. I'm very well, thank you, and hope you are , also. Always good to see you around. Never imagined this thread would come back. lol

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#17717 Aug 28, 2014
Some1 Else wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there Senecus. I'm very well, thank you, and hope you are , also. Always good to see you around. Never imagined this thread would come back. lol
Good to hear :)

Only a matter of time before Shrink showed up, trying to revive dead threads for his amusement is his forte. Not going to help so I'll catch you ,er..."some Where else" :)
Ugly Truth from dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17719 Dec 13, 2014
whorever what idiots say on the cyber space,
end of the wolrd was terminated at 2011, and extended 7 years latter
at 5/21/2018
so this horrible date meet all those who mock, and godless poor scumbags deny God, and old prick Camping,and 2018 book"7 years to better tomorrow"\seak,research,p ray, write books, and spread for free all way around,this awesome last day of the world full of maniacs,psychopaths,atheists balls missing links, or pretenders thieves try to sneak to the heaven by the kitchen chimley on the back yourd free of watchmen control.
Ugly Truth from dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17720 Dec 13, 2014
Labor not to be rich;
cease from thine own wisdom...
prov 23;4

cease thine own wisdom,stick your retards brains to the wisdom of Holy Dr Shrink,
and listen sounds of close doomsday at 5/21/2018.
this horrible date is last date of the world according to all "genius prophets" from LR and few others day dreamers, and psychopaths have day dream halucinations

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17721 Dec 14, 2014
No it won't.
His Hollines dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#17722 Dec 16, 2014
Dally Mama wrote:
No it won't.
yea
they do have day dreams,and in need of holy dr Shrink,
but next 4 years day dreams exchange this poor filthy world,in the end of the world,
horrible rambling fire balls from New Zeland,Japan,and Russia ball made of russian rubels and burn like fly ufo full tank of oil from Iraq.

so? time is to pray and pray, and not open face,because many fly insects can enter your throat,build nests,and leave your throat full of insects s......

Since: Nov 14

Baltimore, MD

#17723 Dec 18, 2014
i wish ppl would seriously stop talking about this like come on really, lets just get on with life. If your that paranoid to believe the world is going to end y don't u do all the things u wish to do or just spend your time right so wen it does come u hav the best life u can reflect on instead of just sitting in the house crying and arguing because you herd it was gonna end. TBH i seriously care if it ends as long as i get through life and live it however i can make it. if we do live an afterlife i hope it gets better than the one we're living now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 46 min Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web