Why You Shouldn't Worry About Your We...

Why You Shouldn't Worry About Your Weight

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Nov 13

Burbank, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Fruta Planta Under Ever step on the scale one week to see you’ve lost 2 pounds (hooray!)…only to weigh in the next week and realize you’ve gained them both back (ugh)? You’re in good company. A new University of Zurich study shows that people who successfully lose weight one week are more likely to lose ground the next. But here's the good news: Simply trading the scale for focusing on the process of losing weight instead leads to steadier progress and fewer setbacks.
Women in the study dieted for six weeks. Those who focused more positively on process-oriented success (things like persistence and resisting temptations) were predicted to lose about 4 more pounds per week than the women who only focused on a desired outcome (such as a goal weight or size).
You can visit it site www.frutaplanta.biz .100% Authentic Fruta Planta Reduce Weight, Chinese Fruta Planta Diet Pills,no side effcet,and FREE SHIPPING all over the world!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Health is wealth so i am more believe my health .
Payer services
www dot globalpayerservices dot com
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 29, 2013
as long you are healthy, vital signs ok, blood pressure and sugar ok, eat a well balanced diet, exercise regularly, no need to worry about weight. moderate food, exercise, you are ok.

Since: Apr 14

Japan

#4 Apr 21, 2014
I always take the slimming pills if I find my weight is over the standard,

I ordered slimming pills from this site: https://affiliates.snailhealth.com/affiliate/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min SANE CATHOLIC 701,694
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min nanoanomaly 80,460
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min nanoanomaly 995,802
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Prince of Darkness 448,414
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,872
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 1 hr thehells 62
His Time has Come!: James Harden 2017-18 MVP!!! 14 hr Doctor REALITY 1