Selling pills on North Parkview

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“im back”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Someone is selling pills on north Parkview. It's the house that has a tan van parked by the driveway. Too many cars and people going in and out, same cars and same people. I think the woman's name is Tonya and someone said she was on probation. The police need to be watching her and tell the probation officer what's going on. Don't know for sure if she is on probation. We don't want people like that living around Parkview. Ive been living here for 12 years and we want this to stop. She needs to move or get in trouble. We all must stand together and keep Parkview safe for our kids.

“im back”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 18, 2013

Someone is selling pills on north Parkview. It's the house that has a tan van parked by the driveway. Too many cars and people going in and out, same cars and same people. I think the woman's name is Tonya and someone said she was on probation. The police need to be watching her and tell the probation officer what's going on. Don't know for sure if she is on probation. We don't want people like that living around Parkview. Ive been living here for 12 years and we want this to stop. She needs to move or get in trouble. We all must stand together and keep Parkview safe for our kids.(Tuesday | post #1)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 18, 2013
What?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#5 Apr 18, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
What?
Them Dirt Bank Hillbillies in Missoury ain't got much to do.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Them Dirt Bank Hillbillies in Missoury ain't got much to do.
Jesus Camp? Is that what you are referring to?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#7 Apr 18, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Camp? Is that what you are referring to?
Heck! How would I know?
That goat-roper in the first coupla posts was talking about selling pills in the hood.
Is that what Jesus Camp is?

I'd hafta take yer word on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Sick Yuppie 41,590
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 min Paul is dead 539
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 50 min Paul is dead 97
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Would the world have been better off...without ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 2 hr Paul is dead 53
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 5 hr Johnny 9
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Tellthetruth 989,669
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr guest 690,311
More from around the web